OPI Princesses Rule

4.4

on 3/2/2015 3:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I got this as a mini in a travel set. I was prepared for a juvenile polish given its name, but was pleasantly surprised how sophisticated this looks. The base is an opalescent pink with lots of white shimmer in it, and with two coats it is visibly pink. Perfect for those days when you want low maintenance nails that won't show chips and makes your fingers look clean and pretty. Love it.

on 3/21/2013 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

It's gorgeous. Unicorn in a bottle. I love to wear it when I'm feeling bogged down with life. The glitter allows for daydreams and the compliments are endless!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Girly delicate perfection! I'm not one for sparkles but even I couldn't resist this polish. While Princesses Rule looks like a shimmery topcoat, it has enough pink hue of its own to be worn solo. I like it best when I can just barely see the whites of my nails through the shimmer- think french mani 2.0. Princesses Rule gives a very high shine dazzling effect that is gorgeous in direct sunlight. The silvery white microshimmer is fine and looks more sophisticated than one would think. I like that from afar, this polish looks natural but it is still super shimmery and unique. It's not too loud for work but never boring. Looks gorgeous over ballet pink and any pale shades.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Full marks from me - Princesses Rule is Stunning!

This is super layered over any other pink and It is also fantastic alone (2-3 coats) with french tips.

I really do feel like a Princess with this one, and the glitter is so subtle, in the light it makes nails look wet and glossy, it has a pink crystal look - like glass.

Would buy again for sure

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

All Princess' should have this color! I wear it mostly on my feet in the summer its such a pretty pink with silver shimmer you can just picture your unicorn trotting up to you as you bask in a nearby stream waiting for your Prince to come paint your toenails:) love this stuff!~

on 8/29/2009 11:25:00 PM

I love my Princesses Rule!! I have so much fun layering it with different colors!! The sparkles in it are pretty and the clear base makes my nails look finished! It looks pink but when it goes on, its clear with silver sparkles so you can pair it with anything.

I really wanted to like this as i loved Hollywood blonde (a beige version) however after 3 coats I could still my nail tips through the polish and the pink really didn't work with my skintone (neutral/cool PPP). I had it on for just a couple of hours before i just had to remove it which was a PITA! The application was fantastic, really smooth brilliant OPI quality. If it works with your skintone it would look fab, but unfortunatly not for me.

on 10/8/2008 12:38:00 PM

I love this color. Its a shimmery baby pink, but not so shimmery that it looks childish. I took off my fake nails a couple months ago, and I've been using this polish for that "inbetween" stage when your nails are looking kinda mangled. It somehow makes my nails look less damaged and cleans them up a bit.

on 9/22/2008 6:27:00 PM

I love this colour. You can put a sheer coat of it on and it looks really cute-and if the colour chips or comes off-you don't even notice. The colour is pale pink with a sort of white-silver microglitter through it.

on 7/31/2008 3:26:00 PM

Since purchasing it Iíve worn this polish on three different occasions and must say that I am completely, totally, and utterly in love. Last week I got a seven day wear without any tip wear, chips, or cracks! The color is delightfully sheer and playful. The formula is pretty much a dream albeit slightly watery. I would purchase this polish again and recommend it to all my fellow princesses!