OPI Princesses Rule

Filtered by age: 36-43
OPI Princesses Rule
Princesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses Rule

4.4

This is my go-to nail polish when I haven't done my nails in a while because the shimmer and sheer combination makes it extremely forgiving. No brush strokes and I usually apply two coats. It's a wonderful shimmer polish for pedicures but for me, also lazy manicures. The nail line issue doesn't bother me much as I keep my nails short. It's not as pink as say OPI Cherry Blossom, so it blends in well with my fair skin tone. Definitely would get an extra bottle of this!

on 4/11/2016 1:54:00 PM

Ok I LOVE this one! OPI's Princesses Rule is a sheer, baby-pink shimmer that's shot through with tons of silvery microsparkles. So gorgeous and flattering! I like sheer polishes when they're SUPPOSED to be sheer, if that makes sense. Well this is an excellent one. A must-have OPI in my opinion.

Looks beautiful on its own but also makes for a great base for glitter polishes. It looks PERFECT after two coats. It doesn't look like much in the bottle but on the nail, it's just so pretty. I can't recommend this polish enough. This is the kind of color that looks good on anyone from the ages of eight to eighty.

Would absolutely buy this one again. LOVE!!!

on 11/2/2014 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This formula is great, the color is just a little too light and sheer for my taste. This would be super-cute for young girls, though. I'll use this up, but wouldn't repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't like it on its own but I do like to apply it over my other nail polishes. Especially the pink ones. It is really brings them to life and makes them summer proof :) Lovely shimmery glittery finish! Loving it! Removing it is another story but since I started using removers with a sponge inside of the bottle it's no longer a problem :)

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This polish is lovely. When I first applied it, I thought, "Aww man! Not another sheer polish! " then I applied up to five coats. I then thought, "Oooo this is soooo pretty!" It is a beautiful subtle, pale baby pink shimmer. It's beautiful, and it lasts a long time. I relaxed my hair, but did not apply top coat. Relaxer normally eats my polish, but not this stuff. No chipping, dents, nothing. Just beautiful color! Good Job OPI! Love it!

on 12/2/2010 1:00:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is the OPI shade I've had the longest. I also use it to layer over other polishes. I receive so many compliments on it each time I have it on. The glittery is very tiny so I don't think it's immature looking at all (not that that would stop me anyway) and I think it looks especially nice layered over a nice neutral polish. I put it over Chi's Risque Lingerie most often. I have purchased probably 3 other brands that are near dup's, and normally I prefer China Glaze or Sinful Colors over all other polish, but with this one, OPI does it best.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

All Princess' should have this color! I wear it mostly on my feet in the summer its such a pretty pink with silver shimmer you can just picture your unicorn trotting up to you as you bask in a nearby stream waiting for your Prince to come paint your toenails:) love this stuff!~

on 10/31/2009 2:45:00 AM

This is my all time favorite extra short nails nail polish. You know, when they are just a bit too short for darker polish. Wouldn't want to look like Frankenberry! The color is a nice pale pink that works great when I am tan or pale. It has a TON of super fine glitter which keeps the polish from chipping quickly. It's also pale enough that even when it does start to chip it's not very obvious. It is quite sheer with one coat, slightly less with two. I use 3 so that the free edge of my nail is barely visible. I did find that a top coat made it chip faster. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the exclusive "Pro Wide Brush". Makes my ring finger and pinky nails come out sloppy.

on 7/28/2009 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Not sure what more I can add, but here goes - this polish is a shimmery-bordering-on-glittery sheer pink. It sounds very childish (with the glitter?!), but it's a very pretty light pink and makes my nails look very 'finished'. With the sheerness, it reminds me of a French manicure (as you can see the white part of your nail under it). I think it looks perfect in the middle of summer, but I bet that it can be really gorgeous in winter (layered with an appropriate color underneath).

on 5/7/2009 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have no luck with OPI polishes, and this was no exception. I wish it looked the way it looks in the bottle, but nope...on me, it looks like I am wearing an almost clear glittery top coat. There is a very slight tinge of pink, but so pale that you cannot really call it a "color". I can still see the color of my own nails after 3 coats of this (translation: the yellow-ness of my nails caused by other polishes). It is just too transparent for my taste...
I like the applicator though, and the fact that overall it is a forgiving shade, as it would be hard to notice if it becomes chipped.

Popular Polishes