Skintimate Shaving Gel

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Skintimate  Shaving Gel
Shaving GelProduct Review Image -Skintimate shaving gel

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Love how moisturizing it is. I love unscented. The raspberry rain I never buy since it smells like perfume. The mandarin and berry island is not bad . It's not strong and has alight fruity smell but I only buy those when unscented is not on shelf.

on 6/26/2014 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The skintimate for sensitive skin (purple packaging) is my go-to. I have very sensitive skin but this leaves my legs smooth and bump free. However, I truly hate the packaging. One tumble onto my tiled tub and the plastic nozzle breaks and usually makes the bottle unusable. The product itself is great but they really need to step up their game on the packaging!

on 8/2/2011 7:18:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I usually use Satin Care for Sensitive Skin but I had picked this up instead because I saw this was much more cheaper and I'm on a very ...very tight budget.
So I got this one for sensitive skin...

Once I used this a second time... DIASTER. Ugh it broke out parts of my legs, like patches of red little bumps but hundreds in one place... It looked disgusting like I had some sort of disease like AIDS or something like that.. Ugh this was a piece of crap.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Doesnt give me razor burn, or cuts

on 6/29/2010 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Great product smells terrific! Been using it a long time

LUV IT! I love how moisturized and smooth my legs feel after I shower. I love that it comes in many flavors, and I always switch up. The only con about this is that my hair on my legs grows back in a week, but that's all basic shaving. Don't expect miracle hairless legs forever.

I have been faithful to this product since time immemorial. As a reviewer below said, I went through periods of bar soap, hair conditioner and olive oil. But this gives the best/closest shave by far. None of the scents have bothered me either way. I have not tried the lavender, I prefer fruity scents for some reason. The peaches scent was my favorite, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere. The mango is a close second.
The point is this is a must have classic product.

on 2/28/2009 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I absolutely love the SignatureScents in "Raspberry Rain". Not only does it have a really nice, thick, foamy lather to it, but it also smells so good. I love that it has Olive Butter and Vitamine E in it which makes my skin feel very smooth after I've shaved.

The price is very inexpensive at right around $3.00 for a 7 oz. can at WalMart.

I do try out new scents from the SignatureScents line, but I tend to come back to the "Raspberry Rain" scent again and again.

I have no need or desire to look for other shaving gel products, this is definitely my Go-To.
-Needless to say, I will buy again, and I highly recommend it to others.:)

on 1/4/2009 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

The blue, sensitive skin version is my HG shaving cream. I've used every cheap shaving cream out there (yeah, I'm not spending $20 on something to shave my legs with, especially when it's not entirely necessary), and this is the only one that doesn't make my very sensitive legs develop screaming red bumps. I've bought it over and over and over.

I use this product all the time! Creams or lotions have never really worked for my skin type...sensitive. The gel leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling great after a shave. I have my daughter using it as well and she loves it too!

Top Rated Hair Removal