Revlon SL Creme lipsticks (Uploaded by CaptainSpaceburger)

3.9

price range

Reviews

2.0

May/24/2017

This is a red that pulls too pink fuchsia dark on me. Then again, I have trouble finding red lipsticks I like--it may work for you.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (728 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Oct/20/2016

I like this cheery marachino cherry red. This 'young' red livens up the face; ideal for a daytime red lip. The color leans warm. It doesn't dry out lips, and applies smoothly with a cream finish.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (72 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

3.0

Jun/16/2015

In the old packaging with the bigger gold band, I remember Certainly Red being more of a true, cherry red with blue undertones and with a glossy finish but I can matte it down without any problems whether with powder or blotting with tissues. I bought it again but with the new packaging a year ago (smaller gold band), and the color looks brighter, more pink than I remember and still glossy but …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Dec/17/2014

I absolutely love this product! It's a beautiful true red color and it has a neutral undertone. It applies very easily and lasts me all day! LOVE IT!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Other

EyesGreen

3.0

Jul/06/2014

Bottom line: if supposedly "red" lipsticks tend to look unacceptably pink on you, avoid this one.

I bought this lipstick to replace my beloved and now discontinued Really Red matte. This is a creme rather than a matte finish, which is fine since I prefer the more moisturizing formula. However, this is also not actually red, at least on me. I'm pale--I can wear either an …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (78 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Wavy, Fine

Jun/22/2014

This lipstick is very smooth, moisturising, and pigmented. It shows up as a gorgeous blue-based red on my pale, yellow-toned skin (think NC 10-15). I have eczema on my lips due to allergies and this just glides right over it like butter, without catching or emphasizing any flakes. One coat is all I need for a full, bright red. Highly recommend.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairOther, Straight, Medium

fromspooji

Jun/22/2014

Very pigmented and stayed on for a very long time! It's not that drying and its the perfect classic red lipstick for events and parties.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

May/12/2014

This is one of my favorite red lipsticks. (And I have A LOT!) I hated the pinkness of it at first swipe but layered on, the trueness of the red can be seen, no more pink. I don't know why but this lipstick makes me look more youthful. It's not too bright but it can gain you your most deserved attention. It's head turning because it's beautiful. Texture-wise, it's creamy …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Apr/07/2014

This is a screaming vibrant red! Its creamy, not to glossy but not matte either. Not too orange or pink. It's extremely vibrant, so if this is your first venture into red lips this might not be the one for you :)

About reviewer (78 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Other, Other

Feb/12/2014

WOW!! With Vanlentine's Day coming up, I wanted a true red lippie and this fits the bill perfectly! True, classic, red and shows up beautifully on the lip. Worn without balm, the red is rich, and very pigmented. Feels great on the lips and leaves a stain when color wears off. Over balm, it's a sheer candy apple red. Applies evenly straight from the tube. Great formula - LOVE IT!

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age30-35