Black Opal True Color Maximum Coverage Foundation

3.6

on 2/22/2018 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I bought the True Color Maximum Coverage Foundation in the shade called Truly Topaz which matches my skin wonderfully and it does offer very full coverage without a lot of fuss and feels quite comfortable on the skin. But I don't think that I will repurchase this particular formula of foundation because I think that I may have a slight allergic reaction to it sadly.

It's such a pity as well but I think that at the end of the day when I'm about to remove all of my makeup I see new spots on different areas of my face whenever I wear this formula of Black Opal's foundation as opposed to the stick foundation that I have worn that Black Opal also makes.

I wear Fashion Fair in Butterscotch, Black Opal in Truly Topaz and Nars in Malaga.

on 7/29/2015 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love love love this product. But cannot seem to find it anywhere. Can someone tell me where I can purchase online or in store from?

on 5/10/2006 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Perfect match for my skin colour but although it provides seriously good coverage without looking heavy, this only lasts for a few hours. After that, it becomes unbelievably streaky and seems to melt off my face. I've very oily skin so maybe that's the reason. I kept on being fooled by how well it looked right after I put it on but after an embarrassing office party where it just slid off my face revealing my acne scars in full glory to my colleagues, I've decided never to use it again.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I do have to say that this product does match my skin tone almost exactly. And that is a first. I thought it would cover up my acne scars more than it did, but it didn't do as well as I thought with coverage. You could still see my scars. I probably just need a good concealer stick or apply more foundation. I'll definitely try it again with a heavier hand and concealer and see what happens.

on 3/17/2006 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I bought this on clearance at my local duane reade in Hazelnut which seems to be a good match for my nw45 skin. Not ORANGEY like my mac select cover up which I had to stop wearing. So far so good for $1.98 on clearance. Does cover up my horrible unsightly pimple scars and hyperpigmentation. Kinda thick and feels sorta mask like on but what would you expect from a maximum coverage foundation?

With this I can skip concealer all together with a few swipes of my foundation accent brush. Ace continued >>