MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

Filtered by skin tone : Tan

3.5

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This has been my go to foundation for 10+ years.. I have tried out/on several other brands but I always end up going back to Mac studiofix.

Perfect shade selection for my medium Tan complexion with yellow undertones (NC42-44), love the texture and it's matte velvety finish on my oily/combination skin, provides good coverage while still looking natural. Doesnt break me out.

Apply a primer and/or strobe cream underneath, apply the foundation with a brush, and top it off with my favorite powder MAC studiofix powder in NC 44,5 and my skin looks flawless.

If you have a similar skintone to mine and are still looking for the perfect shade of BB Cream do check out the Clarins Bb skin perfecting cream spf 25 in shade 03 dark. Finally found my match.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using this product since I was 17 and here and there I get tempted to try new foundations but, I always come back to this one. The coverage is medium to full, definitely build-able. What I like most is that it stays on all day and it has never broke me out. The price is great compared to other high end brands and although it does not come with a pump you can buy one and switch it from bottle to bottle.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I'm NC37-NC40. Great full coverage foundation, doesn't dry too quick like EL DW so gives you time to apply correctly. I apply using RT Stippling Brush, don't have the best skin so I prepare my skin first with moisturiser, then fix+, then primer, then fix+ again and then foundation. Only need one layer for full coverage, gives a nice semi dewy, semi matte effect, lasts all day if set correctly. Price is fantastic for a high end foundation. I use this daily and then Luminous Silk for special occasions.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

The smell is phenomenal. The coverage is amazing. The finish is perfect. I'm testing it currently and so far, my face has stayed matte despite my face being an oil slick. I will have to test it through sweat, but so far, when I showered with it on without rubbing it off, it has stayed on. Definitely my new HG.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am in love with the MAC studio fix fluid! Im an NC 44 and I must say it covers extremely well! It is a matt based product, however it does not look chalky on the skin. I am currently in Malaysia and with this weather after half a day in the blazing sun it becomes smooth on my skin but not at all greasy as some other foundations I have tried. So all in all an amazing foundation and definitely would be picking these up in the future :) What I love about MAC is that they've got a whole range of colours to suit pretty much each individual.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product! Yes it is quite expensive but if you want a full coverage foundation this is great. Been using for a year now and definitely will continue to repurchase. I use a primer, then this and set it with a body shop powder. Love it!:)

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I've been using this foundation for around 3 years now. I've got blemishes, freckles and what not on my skin I also have combination skin. I think this is the best foundation for combination skin as when applied it makes the skin look matte and doesn't make me look like I'm sweating. I think its amazing to cover up marks and really does even out the skin.
The shade I use is NC40. This is the perfect shade because it completely matches my skintone.

I would recommend this foundation to people with oily skin and combination skin.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have been using this foundation for a few months now and I have to say that I really, really like it so far. It is a very blendable and buildable foundation. I find that it can kind of start to cake up if you aren't careful but that can easily be remedied by simply applying and building in very thin layers. I like to use the Sonia Kashuk buffing brush to apply and build it up where needed. I am an NC25 and the shade is perfect for me. Of course it comes without a pump so that is a definite negative but I find that it's not that serious to just pour a little out on the back of your hand and dip your brush into it to apply. It definitely does have a smell to it (it doesn't sound too good but try and imagine the smell of paint.. it's kind of like that) but it seems to disappear pretty quickly and I never notice it later. I would say this foundation lasts a pretty good while, I put it on in the morning and it stays in place pretty much all day when I use a setting powder. I do notice that by the end of my shift it seems to have slid around or faded in some spots, but it's not that noticeable. Overall I'm really glad I tried this out and think that it's a very solid foundation!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Omg bought this foundation today, so amazing, great for covering freckles and imperfections! not so cheap but definitely worth it, best foundation I've ever used, will definitely be buying this again!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this stuff! Full, buildable coverage, cheap, and I love love love my shade (nc 35)! I can't believe this foundation gets such low reviews?! I use a good primer like Too Faced Primed and Poreless, wet a beauty blender sponge, stipple the foundation on and set it with Loreal true match pressed powder. It literally gives me the perfect airbrushed Barbie complexion. And it's cheaper than my HG Estée Lauder Doublewear!