MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 19-24

3.4

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is my holy grail foundation. It's a solid medium to full coverage foundation. If you apply one pump, it stays medium and looks very natural. Two pumps gets you full coverage and looks amazing. My skin is very textured with pit scarring and this is one of the few foundations that makes my skin look its best. Another big reason why this is a HG for me are the compliments! I get so many compliments when I wear this, but not when I wear other foundations. I like to set this with a loose transculent powder (press and roll with a puff), buff Studio Fix powder on top, and set with setting spray for the ultimate beat face. The only downside to this foundation is that it doesn't have much oil control for my VERY oily skin. But honestly, I haven't found a foundation that has kept me shine free other than the Kevyn Aucoin sensual skin enhancer. I don't find that I break out from this either! I always come back to this foundation!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best foundation I've tried. It's matte, does not oxidise and has excellent lasting power (when powdered correctly). There is a good shade range but many shades do run a bit orange. I personally mix a couple of shades for my perfect match.

This is matte but does not make me look dead like estee lauder double wear. Its light and does not feel or look heavy or cakey. You can apply less for a natural look or more for high coverage.

Overall, a great foundation

Recently i got my hand on mac studio fix fluid SPF15 NW18..i really like this foundation..it long last for all day its have matte finish medium coverage..i have a combination skin my T-Zone is oily and other part is normal.when i wear other foundation at the mid day my T-Zone looks so shiny beacause of oily T-Zone but when i use this foundation it looks all day matte.i really love this foundation how well it works on my skin..easy to blend,nice coverage,matte finish,long lasting...
i will repurchase this foundation <3 love love this

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

There's a reason why this foundation has such a huge cult following - it's amazing! It's matte, medium to full coverage and creates a flawless base for almost all skin types. It is definitely more of an night time/event foundation as it is more heavy looking on the skin but honestly, I like it during the day as well! If you're into more full coverage glam foundations you will love this especially for night time. And an added bonus, It photographs exceptionally well!

The only downside to the Mac studio fix fluid is that it doesn't come with a pump which can make it ridiculously annoying. You can purchase a pump on the side but I think that's a major inconvenience, personally.

I love this foundation. I wear the shade NC15 and it's a great match for my skin. I got colour matched by one of the artists at the counter, and I would definitely recommend getting matched the first time you buy this product. Studio Fix has a full coverage that doesn't look cakey at all. One layer provides excellent coverage in my opinion. I like to apply with a brush or beauty blender, using approximately one and a half pumps and it covers my whole face perfectly. It has a matte finish and makes my skin look flawless. This foundation is transfer-proof and lasts all day. It does not fade or separate throughout the day and it does not make my skin oily. My skin is normal-oily and it doesn't dry out or irritate my skin at all. However, this foundation is not hydrating, nor does it claim to be. This foundation would most suitable for normal-oily skin, those with extremely dry skin may wish to try a more hydrating formula. I really like this foundation, it gives a flawless effect to the skin. It really is a classic. If you need a MAC foundation and have never used the brand before, this one is a great one to start off with. A+

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using this product since I was 17 and here and there I get tempted to try new foundations but, I always come back to this one. The coverage is medium to full, definitely build-able. What I like most is that it stays on all day and it has never broke me out. The price is great compared to other high end brands and although it does not come with a pump you can buy one and switch it from bottle to bottle.

I love it, it covers up all of my acne and most importantly doesn't break me out!
I have been using for about a year now!
I tried various Urban Decay/Naked foundations and they just sat on top of my skin and I couldn't find my color!
This goes on a bit yellow but once it dries it darkens up to a natural shade. I use the NC35. I wish that I could post pictures because I have before and afters that show how good this product works!

I'm NC15 (a bit lighter than that but I can only use NC13 in winter and I don't wear makeup in winter much so I stick with NC15) and apply with a 132 Mac brush and I look airbrushed and photoshopped (cue screaming).

The coverage is fairly medium and it's a bit less of a matte finish than I would've liked (not quite satiny though) but I got so many compliments on my 'good skin' and 'natural glow' wearing this so I happy with it.

The in-built SPF15 factor claim may be a bit dubious however. I was viciously burned in a 3 hour car journey (stuck in traffic) on a semi-cloudy, occasionally sun peaking out from the clouds autumn day. I ended up lobster red and blistering. Use actual sunscreen, don't be fooled by the SPF15 claim.

This foundation layers ok with sunscreen, I clean and moisterise then put sunscreen (wait for it to dry), THEN primer, and finally this foundation and it looks great.

Putting finishing powder on it doesn't do much to mitigate the slight shininess of the finish and will make you look caked/less polished but when you go out into natural light, no one will notice.

Don't wear this under artificial lighting conditions however, once you pass the 3-4 hour mark, without any touch-ups YOU WILL GLOW AND NOT LIKE THE MOON OR A PREGNANT LADY BUT MORE LIKE THE COUNTER AT MCDONALDS THAT NEVER GETS CLEANED.

Try other foundations for more cover/longer lasting durability but this one is breathable for the skin (MY sensitive skin at least) and is very layerable (combine with other foundations).

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I love this foundation. I have been using it for 2 years now and it suits my skin perfectly. I have the craziest skin: it's super dry and it's super oily but this foundation balances my skin out. It gives great coverage and it is quite thick but I love a good coverage. It isn't the lightest foundation but I haven't had any trouble with it. It is a bit on the more expensive side but it's not outrageous so I think it is a worthy purchase and definitely worth the money. It doesn't come with a pump which is annoying. I have been getting on great for the past 2 years without one but I finally succumbed last week and bought one :P I use the real techniques expert face brush and it gives a lovely glowing matte finish. I use NW20 which is slightly darker than my natural skin colour but I like to look a bit darker.

Sure, this foundation may be costly, but holy cow are the results amazing! And if you think about it, why continue to waste money on countless drugstore foundations that you are just not ever satisfied with? If you want to reap the benefits of this foundation you MUST prep your skin. Exfoliate and moisturize to prevent the cakey look many people get as a result of poor preparation. If you are someone with dry skin this may not be for you, but if you exfoliate and moisturize, and take care of your skin you should give it a try. I'm glad I did. One more thing, it does have a paint sort of smell and I am usually sensitive to scents similar to this but it was not an issue after applying. A little product goes a long way!!! Good luck beauties 😘