MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

3.5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

God knows I've tried with this foundation. The Estée Lauder ones keep me matte all day. This one is literally like adding oil to my face by the hour. I use a matte primer, then the foundation, then bake with a loose powder, THEN add studio fix powder and it still ends up a horrific oily mess by 11am. Truly awful and certainly not for oily skin. I'll stick to my trusty Lauder, should of know better.

I ended up going to MAC to try on some foundations even though my go to is the Matchmaster. I tried the studio fix and looked at it through one of the small handheld mirrors and thought it looked okay so I ended up purchasing it. When I ended up putting it on at home and looked at it in my big mirror at home it looked awful and there was absolutely no coverage at all. When I went to go return it I was telling the woman why I didn't like it and I was wearing it at the time and she said she didn't even know I was wearing foundation so I guess that's saying something. I will definitely be going back to my Matchmaster.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Oh my lord this foundation. No. just no. Luckily I just got a sample of NC 25 my tried and true color and put it on before going to see the Warriors play in Oakland. Anyways I put it on and it was completely ORANGE. It looked awful. Maybe it had oxidized while on display. I dunno but the finish looked heavy and it was orange. Ugh so ugly. I'll stick to my water weight or Mac mineralize when using a Mac foundation.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have oily, acne-prone skin.

I was initially mis-matched by a MAC store worker with the shade NC15 but soon realised that I was an NW10 due to my pink undertone.

I must say I did not like this foundation at ALL. It literally smells like paint. The application was smooth and easy to work with but it took forever to set. The finish is not quite matte like it says on the packaging, it is more semi-matte.

It looked really good on my skin at first but only after TWO HOURS my oil seeped through and I looked VERY CAKEY, it simply looked horrible.

While there is the option of a pump, you have to purchase it separately, which is completely ridiculous and insane, it should have just come with it to begin with. I am also not a fan of the glass bottle either, nor any glass packaging for that matter unless it is a perfume.

So to sum it all up, it is expensive, has a chemical/paint smell, takes forever to set, not completely matte but semi-matte, cakes on me after two hours and has terrible packaging.

I tried this foundation on several occasions and I ended up throwing it in the bin. I would advise people to stay away from this product if you are oily/acne-prone as well as accident-prone like me.

Very disappointing.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Been using for 5 years but no more.. It doesn't cover well seperates on my forehead and makes patches when it's hot outside... Transfers and accentuates every line on my face and makes it look as if I have deep laugh lines .. Kind of gives my face a stern resting bitch look. I won't buy it I'm in search of a better full coverage foundation .. Any suggestions plz inbox me

This was my first high end foundation a couple of years ago. Only Pro it gives a nice glow. Cons: heavy, oxidizes, made me oily, broke me out... Yup pretty disappointed for the price I expected more. I tried it with a million primers and it just didn't work out for me.

I found this foundation too thick for my skin and it seemed to oxidise meaning that it would go on well and seem fine and then go patchy and oil throughout the day so my make up seemed to get worse through the day. Also the packaging is terrible glass is not a good idea as you feel scared to take it with you in your bag should have made the packaging like studio sculpt bottle!

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

Felt very heavy on my face all day..made my face look oily..did not like it

ok so i normally dont write reviews but for this i really needed to. if you suffer or are prone to acne please do yourself a favour and stay away from this foundation it breaks you out like a total bitch i noticed some breakouts before i even got a chance to wash it of 5-6 hours later mostly on my chin n cheeks i was gutted as i really liked the finish n how it made my skin look but it is so not worth it save your skin seriously i wish i had been told that this n estee lauder double wear have literally messed my skin! they both are absolutely rubbish if you have acne. i am now using rimmel london perfect match foundation n have not noticed a single breakout n realised it was only because of the foundation i was using! i actually used to wear rimmel london back in high school and then went onto higher end brands but that was the worst thing i could have done when i was using rimmel london then it was probally the time my skin was best. i just had to share this as my skin gt really bad with this

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've tried hundreds of foundations and this was honestly one of the worst. Horrible coloring and VERY transferable. It would wipe off just from wearing my sunglasses. TERRIBLE FOUNDATION.