Avon Anew Clinical Eye Lift

Avon Anew Clinical Eye Lift

3.6

Upper Eye Gel (0.33 ounce) Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, PVP, Ethoxydiglycol, Arginin, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Glucosamine HCL, Algae Extract, Caffeine, Punica Granatum Fruit Juice, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Yeast Extract/Extrait De Levure, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Urea, Dextrin, Maltodextrin, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Galactoarabinan, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Iron Oxides Under Eye Cream (0.33 ounce) Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cocoglycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethoxydiglycol, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Punica Granatum Fruit Juice, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Thiodipropionic Acid, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Morus Nigra Root Extract, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Biotin, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Ceramide 2, Tribehenin, Dextrin, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Glucoside, Benzophenone-3, Silica, Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Steareth-20, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, 2,6-Dimethyl-7-Octen-2-Ol, Cyclopentadecanone, Hexadecanolactone, Isopropyl Myristate, Tricyclodecenyl Propionate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 40

on 9/2/2018 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I liked this product. I didn't notice any real change. But it moisturized my under and above eye and didn't give me milia which allot of moisturizers do. So I recommend it based on that. I didn't care for package because it's unsanitary. They should have included some sort of applicator. But I had a spatula I used.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Omg so I tried this product because of puffy upper eyelids and it made them noticeably worse after 1 week. I can't believe it. I look horrendous.

Not a fan at all. I like the idea of the two different creams in the packaging, However, can't say that I am overly impressed with the lotion. After I use it up I probably won't buy it again. I usually apply after a shower or before bedtime, and it seems no matter how careful I am it seems to get in my eye at one point and it really burns causing me to tear up. THat is a huge turn off for me. Not to mention I have heard that Avon products can not be guaranteed that they are cruelty free. The thought of this burning eye cream getting tested on innocent animals appals me. If it burned my eye, I can only imagine what it would do to their eyes. That does not sit very well with me.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Eh, it was ok. Did not see any real improvement but the eye area felt nice when I used this.

on 11/12/2015 3:44:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Okay so I'm not sure if I love this product or if I love the packaging so much that I'm incredibly biased now. I love the idea of split packaging with the gel for above the eye and thicker cream for below. I like both sides of this product, I found the undereye cream very thick which I need but it also didn't cause any milia (I am prone) and the gel is light and smooth. I don't know that I have noticed a huge difference in my eye area but I don't really expect a huge difference. I just need my undereye moisturized (so my makeup doesn't crease too much) and no milia to be added (took forever to get rid of the milia last time I had a ton of it). Will update if I notice any major changes but for now I like this. Also it's a great price when it's on for half off (which is fairly regularly). Would repurchase.

my results with this product seem to be the opposite of the other reviews i've read. the gel did absolutely nothing for my lids, but the under eye cream is wonderful! after just a week i noticed the skin under my eyes looked brighter, and now that i'm close to running out, my makeup doesn't settle in my lines and i rarely if ever need concealer under my eyes anymore!
i'd love it if i could buy just the cream by itself, because about half of the gel is going to end up going in the trash.

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

This eye cream did nothing for upper or lower eye area. Lower eye area still has hash marks and no lifting of upper lid.
So I added DMAE powder to it and that works for the lifting/tightening, but it is only a cosmetic fix, as with all products with DMAE, no long term repair.
I don't think any company makes a decent upper lid repair creme to date.

on 9/13/2014 12:30:00 AM

I been using this product morning and nights for 6 weeks. When I applied under eyes it feels that skin absorbs product quick and doesn't feel heavy, specially when Im applying conceler. But I don't see a a difference in the fine lines around eyes. Giving up with this product next time i will look for something else.

on 9/11/2014 8:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought the Anew Clinical Eye Lift Pro from an Avon representative who drops off catalogs at my job, and it was about 30 dollars. It comes in a white, screw top jar, with a little "protector" piece to cover the product. There's two sides, one side is an off white creme for under eyes, and the other side is an orange-y colored gel for eyelids and brow bone area. It doesn't really have a scent, nothing noticeable or unpleasant. I have been using it for close to a month, morning and night. I really like the gel side, it's very light, and feels cool upon application. It can be a bit sticky though if you use too much. It immediately de-puffs, and makes my upper eyes look awake and refreshed. The creme side though... Ehhh.. Not so great. I don't really have any wrinkles, but I have some dry, crepey like skin underneath my eyes that looks terrible when makeup settles into it, and the creme part has done nothing for that area. It's really not even that moisturizing. I feel like I have to rub it in forever to get it to absorb, and I definitely don't want a product that makes me have to tug at my sensitive eye skin like that! It's too bad they don't sell these separately, because I would repurchase the gel part for my upper eyes. The gel part gets four lippies, but the creme part gets two. So an overall rating of three lippies, and I will not be repurchasing :(

This eye cream would be the best product ever if only the two parts were sold separately! The under eye cream is pretty much useless, but the lid gel is amazing! It lifts the skin above the eye significantly and works almost immediately. I've never found another product full stop that works as well as this does!! The downside is though that I end up throwing away all of the unused cream, which is a total waste.