3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

30 days ago

This is my favorite eyeliner because once on, it stays. I am really surprised by the bad reviews but i sort of get it. Certain colors --Rockstar, Whiskey, Bourbon-- stay put until you take it off. Others like Mainline do seem to run so whether it works for you is highly dependent on the color you get. If trying to purchase, I recommend putting a bunch of colors on your and then trying to wipe it …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesBlue

11 months ago

Zero is described as a "satin black" and was the black eyeliner of the brand prior to the release of Perversion. It is sufficient. It is not really exceptional. It smudges. There are better black eyeliners, especially at this price.

About reviewer (74 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

May/07/2018

i have purchased this many times, it goes on easily, it stays on and doesn't smudge. I can't ask for anything more.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Other, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

Mar/21/2018

Amazing eyeliner!! I have all of the UD dual ended Naked liners, & separate Perversion (came in a palette) & Zero (came in a set w mascara). These are truly the best eyeliners I used to think I liked wnw/Nyc/la colors $1 eyeliners but Zero is 1 of my fave eyeliners to wear as tightline/waterline & it isn’t precise no it gives a smudgy lived-in look like grungy smoky look. If you like …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Feb/15/2017

Got the double-ended one with Whisky and Zero. The whisky is too red-tinged for my hazel eyes, making them look irritated, and the Zero is too blue-tinged, which is doing nothing for my eyes either. I need a cooler brown and a more intense black.

Staying power very good so far though, which is a turn up for the books with my oily eyelids.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Nov/12/2016

I really like this pencil and the only reason I would not purchase it again is due to the price. I can get the same quality, color payoff & no smudging for a fraction of the cost with Wet & Wild or NYC. This is a great liner & if you're fan of the UD line, this will not disappoint!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (426 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

1.0

Sep/05/2016

I absolutely hate this eyeliner on me. It ends up smudged all under my eyes (from my eyelid) no matter how I apply it. The colour is very nice and black but it is definitely not long lasting or smudge proof. I bought my mum one when I bought myself one and she gave hers away.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrunette

Aug/16/2016

I had high hopes for this product because when I tried it on my hand at Sephora, it would not rub off and I still had it on later in the day. However, when I tried it on my eyelid, it definitely smudged away and ran under my eyes (even when only applied on my upper lid). To try to salvage it, I had to use eyelid primer, and then it would stay nicely for the most part, but anywhere that I lined …Read more

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Jul/15/2016

Absolutely over hyped product, this is nothing more than just a regular eye pencil and it does smudge! If you have even slightly oily eyelid don't buy it it will give you panda eyes within an hour.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

1.0

Apr/03/2016

I got this as a sample in the shade Zero. I don't like it. It doesn't 24/7, which is misleading and false. This is nothing more than a a regular pencil eyeliner. You can find something like this at the drugstore for much less money. NOT REPURCHASING.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (349 reviews)

Age25-29