Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

3.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, C11 12 Isoparaffin, Polybutene, Paraffin, Buxus Chinensis (Jojoba), Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax) (Microcrystalline), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000) (CI 77000), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bronze Powder (CI 77400) (CI 77400), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)

on 2/15/2017 9:33:00 AM

Got the double-ended one with Whisky and Zero. The whisky is too red-tinged for my hazel eyes, making them look irritated, and the Zero is too blue-tinged, which is doing nothing for my eyes either. I need a cooler brown and a more intense black.

Staying power very good so far though, which is a turn up for the books with my oily eyelids.

on 11/12/2016 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I really like this pencil and the only reason I would not purchase it again is due to the price. I can get the same quality, color payoff & no smudging for a fraction of the cost with Wet & Wild or NYC. This is a great liner & if you're fan of the UD line, this will not disappoint!

on 9/5/2016 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely hate this eyeliner on me. It ends up smudged all under my eyes (from my eyelid) no matter how I apply it. The colour is very nice and black but it is definitely not long lasting or smudge proof. I bought my mum one when I bought myself one and she gave hers away.

on 8/16/2016 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I had high hopes for this product because when I tried it on my hand at Sephora, it would not rub off and I still had it on later in the day. However, when I tried it on my eyelid, it definitely smudged away and ran under my eyes (even when only applied on my upper lid). To try to salvage it, I had to use eyelid primer, and then it would stay nicely for the most part, but anywhere that I lined that I missed with primer (usually the outer corner of my eyelid is where I would miss), it would run after just a couple of hours. Definitely not worth it...you can buy a drugstore liner that would be better than this. Also, the liner is very soft, so I could never really get a sharp point on it. It was hard to apply with precision and always looked a little too smudgy.

Absolutely over hyped product, this is nothing more than just a regular eye pencil and it does smudge! If you have even slightly oily eyelid don't buy it it will give you panda eyes within an hour.

on 4/3/2016 12:20:00 AM

I got this as a sample in the shade Zero. I don't like it. It doesn't 24/7, which is misleading and false. This is nothing more than a a regular pencil eyeliner. You can find something like this at the drugstore for much less money. NOT REPURCHASING.

on 11/25/2015 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm just reviewing the Zero color in to share my experience. Sometimes it stays put, sometimes it smudges. I wear it while I work out and find that it's not waterproof/sweatproof. There's almost always a little smudge under my eyes (I only line the upper lashes).

What I did find that I don't think anyone else has mentioned is that this isn't jet black. It's black with a blueish tinge. I might buy this product again, but never in Zero color. I'd get Perversion to get a true jet black.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I was looking for a black eyeliner for my water line. I wanted to do a smokey eye and have the black eyeliner in my waterline but also for it to be able to be smudged. I watched YouTube and heard great reviews about this eyeliner for the waterline go I got it.

First impression, I swatched it on my hand and let it set first. It was black and creamy which was a good sign. Once it set on my dry hands it would not smudge or even transfer a little bit. Not even a slight wash of black! (Which some eyeliner does when you wipe it hard enough) It didn't lose any colour when it was being smudged!

Now when it comes to my eye. My eye isn't particularly oily but yes my waterline is moist. I applied it with little pressure and it transferred well. A few blinks later it started to get pushed to my lash line and once again my waterline was bare! I did a wing eyeliner on the top and did my waterline once again. After awhile looking down on my phone for awhile it started to transfer under my eyes and cause a dark shadow especially on the outer corners. It was easy to wipe of (with just fingers) but it was no smudge proof on my eye which is where I need it most.

However it's a whole different story on my hand. The swatch I did lasted my all day and I tried wiping it and I bet you I will still be there after the shower! I think the eyeliner can withstand water but not a moist surface especially how my eye is warm. I will Definately keep trying as it is great apart from the transfer but if it doesn't last on my eyeline after I powdered and made sure the area was dry then I will update back that it has not worked!

on 9/29/2015 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this nearly everyday. Lasts all day. My HG eyeliner pencil!

I wanted to finally find an eyeliner pencil that wouldn't smudge all over the place and give me raccoon eyes. Well...I still haven't found it yet. But this eyeliner is still very nice.

It's matte jet black and very pigmented. I love the way it glides on so smoothly, like butter. I use this to tightline and it looks fantastic. However, especially on my lower waterline, this stuff will smudge off. I was really disappointed actually. I really wanted this to stay in place and was surprised that it didn't last all that long. If I apply just to my upper eyelid, though, I have no problems.

Overall, I would probably repurchase. UD has such a beautiful selection of colors and they're ridiculously easy to apply. For the price I just wish they stayed in place a lot longer.