Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

3.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, C11 12 Isoparaffin, Polybutene, Paraffin, Buxus Chinensis (Jojoba), Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax) (Microcrystalline), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000) (CI 77000), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bronze Powder (CI 77400) (CI 77400), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)

on 11/8/2018 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Zero is described as a "satin black" and was the black eyeliner of the brand prior to the release of Perversion. It is sufficient. It is not really exceptional. It smudges. There are better black eyeliners, especially at this price.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i have purchased this many times, it goes on easily, it stays on and doesn't smudge. I can't ask for anything more.

Amazing eyeliner!! I have all of the UD dual ended Naked liners, & separate Perversion (came in a palette) & Zero (came in a set w mascara). These are truly the best eyeliners I used to think I liked wnw/Nyc/la colors $1 eyeliners but Zero is 1 of my fave eyeliners to wear as tightline/waterline & it isn’t precise no it gives a smudgy lived-in look like grungy smoky look. If you like the precise line h00pty girl look you should use wetnwild w a cig lighter bcoz w Zero you’re out of luck. These are unique they remind me a bit of mufe aqua eyes but aqua isn’t as lived-in & Charlotte tilbury her black 1 is twice as expensive but this is a dupe! I got mine for $16 in a set during Macys 15% off sale on cosmetics/fumes I’m going to buy 2 more sets I love this so much so yes to rebuy. This is my HG already Perversion -was- my HG but Zero came in the set so it was better deal. Love zero as much as Perversion they are real similar. #winning

on 2/15/2017 9:33:00 AM

Got the double-ended one with Whisky and Zero. The whisky is too red-tinged for my hazel eyes, making them look irritated, and the Zero is too blue-tinged, which is doing nothing for my eyes either. I need a cooler brown and a more intense black.

Staying power very good so far though, which is a turn up for the books with my oily eyelids.

on 11/12/2016 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I really like this pencil and the only reason I would not purchase it again is due to the price. I can get the same quality, color payoff & no smudging for a fraction of the cost with Wet & Wild or NYC. This is a great liner & if you're fan of the UD line, this will not disappoint!

on 9/5/2016 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely hate this eyeliner on me. It ends up smudged all under my eyes (from my eyelid) no matter how I apply it. The colour is very nice and black but it is definitely not long lasting or smudge proof. I bought my mum one when I bought myself one and she gave hers away.

on 8/16/2016 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I had high hopes for this product because when I tried it on my hand at Sephora, it would not rub off and I still had it on later in the day. However, when I tried it on my eyelid, it definitely smudged away and ran under my eyes (even when only applied on my upper lid). To try to salvage it, I had to use eyelid primer, and then it would stay nicely for the most part, but anywhere that I lined that I missed with primer (usually the outer corner of my eyelid is where I would miss), it would run after just a couple of hours. Definitely not worth it...you can buy a drugstore liner that would be better than this. Also, the liner is very soft, so I could never really get a sharp point on it. It was hard to apply with precision and always looked a little too smudgy.

Absolutely over hyped product, this is nothing more than just a regular eye pencil and it does smudge! If you have even slightly oily eyelid don't buy it it will give you panda eyes within an hour.

on 4/3/2016 12:20:00 AM

I got this as a sample in the shade Zero. I don't like it. It doesn't 24/7, which is misleading and false. This is nothing more than a a regular pencil eyeliner. You can find something like this at the drugstore for much less money. NOT REPURCHASING.

on 11/25/2015 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm just reviewing the Zero color in to share my experience. Sometimes it stays put, sometimes it smudges. I wear it while I work out and find that it's not waterproof/sweatproof. There's almost always a little smudge under my eyes (I only line the upper lashes).

What I did find that I don't think anyone else has mentioned is that this isn't jet black. It's black with a blueish tinge. I might buy this product again, but never in Zero color. I'd get Perversion to get a true jet black.