Victoria's Secret Spa Whipped Body Cream

Victoria's Secret Spa Whipped Body Cream

4.6

on 1/14/2009 3:37:00 PM

This collection is now discontinued, but I highly enjoyed it, especially the creme. Smell is wonderful, very clean and airy.

on 9/17/2007 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is such a great lotion, it smells so relaxing. Not greasy at all, it sinks into your skin in an instant and gives you vevelty skin. Luvvvve it!

To Read all 14 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Go buy these!!! They are on sale right now for $7 at Victoria's Secret. I got the warm vanilla & lilac melon scents! Delicious! They are so creamy, yet sink into your skin. I want to go get some more!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this lotion. It feels very rich on my skin, yet manages to sink in well without being greasy. On the plus side, I love the scent and it lasts until the next morning. Reminds me of the Back-to basics sunflower line. I bought this for 18 bucks and I'm so glad did. I get super soft skin. Worth a shot in my book.

I love this lotion. It is the only lotion I can find that will hold in moisture for extended periods of time without becoming greasy. It also smells great too. Although pricy, its one of the best I swear by it.

on 2/20/2007 6:53:00 PM

I love this line from VS! I bought the entire collection mini-sized on a whim for $15 at their beauty sale and I am so glad I did. This lotion is a perfect consistency for me and I love the smell.

on 2/14/2007 5:41:00 PM

Love the fresh scent of this whipped body moisturizer. It goes on silky and makes your skin really soft. So luxurious! I got this as a birthday gift and heard that it was expensive, but I will continue to buy it again and again. It's true when they say that this cream is, "The Secret to Super Model Skin". Love it!

on 1/2/2007 10:21:00 AM

My husband gave me this cream as a christmas gift. I love this scent and sense!!! It made me fresh and relax.

on 9/18/2006 9:21:00 PM

This smells sooooo good. It is light and airy and moisturizes well. I can't describe the scent at all, but it is very feminine and the scent lasts on my until the next shower and I never stop loving it. Wish it weren't so darned expensive, though.

on 9/14/2006 8:04:00 PM

Very moisturizing cream. I tend to use a lot of lotion, but with this product I didnít have to use as much to get the desired effect. I would buy it again.