Tarte Picture Perfect Eyelash Curler

Tarte Picture Perfect Eyelash Curler

3.6

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Got this as a Christmas gift and I LOVE it! Does an excellent job at curling my lashes and keeping them curled all day. It really perks up my eyes! It is pricy, but I like the design and it's cute and effective!

Great

on 10/13/2016 5:36:00 PM

Okay, i'm going to be honest. I've probably curled my lashes 4 times in my entire life, and only because of a cheerleading competition or other special event i was going to. I have pretty long lashes and never really thought eyelash curlers made any difference. That was until my roommate and I were at Ulta the other day and she beelined straight for the Tarte eyelash curler. I ended up using her curler the next morning before I went to work, as per her orders (she doesn't understand why i've always been anti-eyelash curler). Within the hour at work, I received two compliments on how amazing my eyelashes looked that day. One girl even thought I was wearing falsies. Needless to say, this is the only eyelash curler that actually made a difference in the appearance of my lashes, and now i'm (finally) a fan of eyelash curlers!

on 5/25/2016 11:07:00 AM

I picked this up at Ulta last years during the Holidays in a set that came with the "Lights Camera Lashes" mascara. Mascara is great but really don't like this curler. It doesn't do much to curl, I had problems with pinching and I had a hard time getting used to a curler that didn't have the loops for your fingers. Will continue to use until it wears out but definitely would not purchase again.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I've been curling my eyelashes since i was in 5th grade so for about 9 years now. And I got this in 8th grade as my first Sephora purchase! I was so excited to finally have a good eyelash curler and boy I was wrong. Im not sure if this happened to other girls (or guys) but the curler got completely dismantled and its legs twisted only after 3 weeks of having it. And at that time this was $20. I'm guessing they lowered the price. But now, I just stick to the ones at marshalls cause they have the same hold. I heard Japanese curlers were good too. But this, biggest disappointment ever. And I'm usually all for investing in better quality beauty products. And tarte is also one of my favorite brands. But not that time.

on 3/17/2016 11:24:00 PM

The curl is great-lasts a decent amount of time... However, the actual part that curls your lashes, is not curved like the eye is. It is pretty straight which leads to pinched lids- that is not acceptable for an eyelash curler (an expensive one at that.) Also the lash curler pulled out several lashes and am now left with hardly anything as I naturally do not have tons of lashes. I would say this curler sucks. Can do it's job, but my Revlon doesn't take away my lashes.

on 9/11/2015 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

It didn't occur to me that this wouldn't work! This has lovely, soft handles, a nice, springy squeeze plus plenty of room for my lashes unlike my battered Shu curler however, this doesn't curl my lashes. I will try a few more times in case I haven't got the technique right -- I only know how to use the Shu.

on 7/16/2015 1:24:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Not a terrible eyelash curler but not worth the price imo. This does curl my difficult lashes (they point down naturally!) but the curl doesn't hold for long and the pad is fairly squishy which causes me to pinch my eyelid a bit when I get too close to the lashline and it leaves a crease on my lid. I bought one of the limited edition brightly coloured one and it's beautiful but doesn't work anywhere near as well as my old Shu Uemura one. I think I need the firmer pad, would not repurchase this.

on 5/18/2015 10:44:00 PM

So I got this at Beauty Con last year for $10. I really don't know if I'd repurchase at the full price b/c I kinda wanna try others. I've only tried the Elf & Revlon one. It works really well for me. I like to heat it up before I use it.

I have tried many eyelash curlers but this is definitely my favorite one. It's perfect for my shape of eye and it takes no work to get it done.
I was very impressed from the 1st time I used it.
It came with my favorite mascara and that was a huge plus.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools