Uploaded by Daniela1985

price range

Reviews

2.0

11 months ago

I usually love Pantene Shampoo and I especially love their conditioners, so I trust the brand.

I bought the clarifying shampoo because I've moved to a hard water area and it's ruining my hair, so I thought this might help, or at the very least, make my hair feel a bit cleaner and lighter.

It's clear, and it lathers up quite well, but it doesn't have the …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

Jun/20/2018

Wow! So I bought a huge 25.4 oz bottle of this on ebay almost 5 years ago. I just NOW used it up. If you're like me and only deep clarify your hair once week, then this shampoo is extremely economical. I loved its fresh scent, and never felt like this weighed my fine hair down, but got it super clean. My hair gets super sweaty and grimy with my job, and I need a deep cleansing shampoo to …Read more

About reviewer (438 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

fromKosey

Nov/05/2013

i have used pantene for quite awhile..do not use anymore..when i decided to use a clarifying shampoo i chose CHI ..

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Nov/05/2011

While Pantene products work well on your hair, DO NOT USE THEM. They contain a type of wax that coats your hair and leaves residue on it. One of the worst shampoo brands for your hair.

0 of 10 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

Jun/25/2011

Ok just so we're clear, this review is referring to every single kind of Pantene Shampoo - classic care, straight & sleek, nature fusion, you name it. I've tried them all, and I find their performance extraordinary. I know absolutely nothing about hair. I never use styling products, and half the year I don't even use a hairdryer. So this comes from an absolute hair rookie: I …Read more

2 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (184 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Jun/02/2011

Ok, so this product is supposed to provide a deep clean for your hair and get rid of dirt completely. It did that but it also COMPLETELY STRIPPED MY HAIR OF ANY MOISTURE AT ALL! It left my hair literally squeaky clean - and not in a good way. My hair was like straw after using this product and was so, so dry!
I wouldn't reccommend it unless your hair is really, really greasy!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Feb/26/2011

WARNING: Pantene is Very bad for your hair!!! It has Additives and chemicals In It! It also leaves a residue In your hair. All Pantene products are the same!!

0 of 13 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

3.0
fromTeiris

Feb/17/2011

This is a good shampoo, definitely does the job. I don't use a lot of product, but I have oily hair, and it really gets it all out. Not my all time favorite shampoo, but I definitely don't regret buying it

About reviewer (87 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

3.0

Jan/16/2011

I do like this stuff, but my favorite will always be Herbal Essences clarifying shampoo. I use this once a week, but it's too gentle for me. I have wavy coarse hair that needs a lot of product to control it, and while this stuff gets my hair clean, it doesn't give me that deep clean that other products have done.

About reviewer (396 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

Oct/03/2010

i don't know about others. but to me, this was very nice.
much cheeper than salon sampoo but this works better than Redken to me. making my hair so clean and smooth.
but i discard 1 lippie because i don't think this makes my scalp really clean, it cleans my scalp just as much as average shampoo.

About reviewer (168 reviews)

Age30-35