no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/19/2007

Luckily I found a cheaper seller for this product, got it for about $7.50 instead of the regular price of nearly $12 (I'm referring to equivalent price in USD). I bought at least 3 lipglosses last weekend, including this one. But this is the one I keep using most often.

Considering I'm a BE Medium Biege & NC35-40, this is favorite MLBB gloss :) A cheaper alternative is …

About reviewer (20 reviews)

age19-24

skinCombination, Medium, Unknown

Apr/01/2007

I have to agree with all the previous reviewers.
I will just add that I usually do not having smelly things on my lips but this smell is not too bad and I tolorate it because of the great texture and color.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

age19-24

skinDry, Fair-Medium, Unknown

eyesHazel

fromOmbre

Nov/06/2006

This is indeed a staple! Although the gloss is not that berry in colour, something I like, it is a really pretty shade, nonetheless. I love this. I'm impressed with the coverage power...I hate the opaque look of lipstick and the super clear, super shiny sheen of lip gloss, and this is the perfect balance. I was so satisfied with this product, I later experimented with different shades.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

ageUnder 18

skinDry, Fair-Medium, Unknown

hairBlack, Unknown, Unknown

Feb/16/2006

The price of these aren't too bad. The colours are pretty too. This one is a mauvey rose colour. Its super pretty.

About reviewer (1772 reviews)

age25-29

skinCombination, Other, Unknown

eyesGreen

Feb/09/2006

This is a rose semi-transparent color that looks very natural with my pink lips. It's cheaper than juicy tubes and tastes almost as good.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

age25-29

skinVery Dry, Tan, Neutral

hairBlack, Straight, Medium

Dec/16/2005

This is a great cool nude shade. Non sticky gloss with no shimmer. No taste, light fruit fragrance doesn't offend. MLBB shade for me. One of the few nudes I have been able to wear. Love this color.

About reviewer (390 reviews)

age36-43

skinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

hairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

eyesGray

Dec/06/2005

I got this in the Glam Shine holiday trio set that included Glam Shine in Diva, Glam Shine Holographic in Whirl and this one. It's a very sheer nude brown (similiar shade to Colour Juice in Honey Pop) that looks very glassy and shiny on lips. It has a very faint smell compared to other Glam Shines and lasts for a fair amount of time. Has a good texture too because it isn't very sticky …Read more

About reviewer (227 reviews)

ageUnder 18