Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked

Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked
Enter TitleMagic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked

4.5

Not tested on animals

Jojoba Seed Oil*, Avocado Oil", Beeswax", Hemp Seed Oil", tocopherol (*Certified Organic).

on 10/20/2011 7:21:00 PM

I was looking for a non petrolatum based lipbalm, as after using years of vaseline my lips were always dry and cracking. I was thinking of trying the weleda, but this one looked interesting and was a bit cheaper. Simple packaging and small, organic ingredients list.

When I bought this, my lips were cracked, peeling and bleeding. After one day's use, they were mostly healed.

The con for me is that this has a very strong herbal scent - I don't understand all the reviews saying this has no scent at all. 'Unscented' can simply mean no added fragrance, which leaves me smelling the hemp seed oil.
I do know that through using a scented lipbalm daily, you forget that it has any scent, so I am hoping to get to that stage.

Next time I might try the orange if it smells better, but at this stage will definitely repurchase a dr. bronner's balm.

Edited to add - no problems with this balm, and one tube lasted me four months, applying regularly.

on 11/30/2010 9:43:00 PM

I've bought so many of these. PHENOMENAL!!!

Top Rated Lip Treatments