OPI Buffalo Billings Berry

No Image

4.4

Back in the day, when I use to go to the salon to get my nails done regularly, I used to have Buffalo Billings Berry as my color of choice - every. single. time. I absolutely LOVED this color. Over a decade later, I would still wear it if it were still available. I'm wondering if there's a dupe of it out there??

on 11/29/2007 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I loved this color when I bought it at the end of high school. Still love it - deep burgundy shimmer.

I wouldn't buy it again now simply because I'm over the whole dark burgundy polishes thing, but it is another gorgeous OPI color that you should try once!

I was lemming this for a long time. While it is similar in some ways to NYPD Beet and others... it is gorgeous in it's own right. A deep berry/burgundy. Shiny and gorgeous!

on 12/8/2006 9:28:00 AM

Buffalo Billings Berry is an oldie but goodie, from OPI's 1996 Rocky Mountain collection. I recently got this for a very reasonable price on eBay. Like the previous reviewer states, this is a cool-toned, plummy berry. Its shimmer is very fine so that it has more of a strong sheen than shimmer proper. It's actually quite wearable for warm-toned me, but I would definitely say that this is best suited for cool- to neutral-toned skin. Even so, I do really like it, and it is quite unique in my collection, so it's a keeper!

Pics:NailsNails 2 continued >>

Buffalo Billings Berry is a deep cool plum berry shade with silver shimmer, very subtle shimmer. Almost appears to be a cream indoors. This is actually the darkest shade that I own and can wear well. It is a discontinued beauty and if you have access to any please contact me :)

Popular Polishes