Club Monaco Beauty Eyeshadow

No Image

4.2

i have it in wave, kinda cute! stays on well, and doesn't crease like most of my other eyeshadows. i love the packaging, frosty little compact

on 11/9/2003 5:12:00 PM

I have about 20 different shades. Does that tell you how much I like it. Compares to BB - goes on wonderfully, blends easily and stays on all day. No creasing. Especially good for my ultra sensitive eyes.

on 10/16/2003 11:52:00 PM

I have this in a gold and a dark purple and I love them both. They stay on all day and give out a great amount of pigment.
Deffinitly have to swap for some more!

on 7/26/2003 11:56:00 PM

I got stuff in the shade : CHAPS. it's a deep brown shade. Very nice and shimmery :) But although i use a shadow primer before applying the shadow, it sorta fades throughout the day, it doesn't completely melt off, but it fades quickly.
Pretty good shadow, considering i got it on sale :)

These are really nice silky shadows, that blend beautifully, and the range is colourful, to neutral. With great options.

on 6/15/2002 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have this in Haze. It doesn't crease at all on me and it is very pigmented.

on 3/23/2002 8:10:00 PM

Bought these on sale from Sephora. Don't like the colors and found nothing special in any way about them. Not a bad eye shadow, but I rarely even think about wearing them.

The eyeshadows consist of some very pretty and subtle colors.

on 2/10/2002 7:00:00 PM

Whim.

A beautiful medium mauve. Darker than Stila Viola. Satin not shimmery. I was pleasantly surprised with the application and lasting power. This is a fabulous color for brown eyes. Comes ina cute compact. Goes on great wet or dry.

on 1/15/2002 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I picked up this satin eyeshadow in Haze, a beautiful shimmery lilac/violet shade. It is simply gorgeous. I was surprised by the quality. Lasted throughout most of the day with minimal creasing. Came in a frosted white square flip top container. Great quality! Highly recommend!