Mane 'n Tail Shampoo

Mane 'n Tail Shampoo
ShampooShampoo

3.6

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Protein, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin.

This cleans really really well and I like that the smell is subtle but it still smells clean and light. Not too overpowering or annoying. I wash my hair once every three days and this cleans as well as I need it to especially when I oil my hair once a week to deep condition it. I've noticed less hair fall since I started using this along with the conditioner. I love it.

on 7/28/2018 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Veeeery drying!!!! Used it on my dyed, straight hair. Hair felt clean but very unhealthy...;(
Do NOT recommend.

on 5/13/2018 8:02:00 AM

I would steer clear of this product. The shampoo was so dry that I was left with matted hair and hair conditioner was a must. It’s just too dry

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I didnt like this it made my scalp hurt

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This product works very well as a clarifying shampoo in a sort. If you're about to use a product such as manic panic or special effects, then definitely use this beforehand.
In terms of it making your hair grow faster, I wouldn't call this a wonder shampoo. It does seem to help a little for everyday use, that is if you want to never miss a day of washing your hair. If I go without washing it for 2 days, I get super oily. So I don't recommend this for everyday use. Now I use it 3 times a week and the oilyness has gone down.
My hair has probably grown up to a little over a centimeter in 2 1/2 weeks.
All and all, I'd say use this gingerly, and it makes a great clarifying shampoo.
(Btw a personal preference, I love the way it smells)

on 2/16/2018 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Dried out my hair completely! Even with using the conditioner!

I had this as well as the conditioner after there was so much buzz about Mane N Tail for long healthy locks. Used it for a few months before I got bored and switched back to Pantene. Smells less good than drugstore products, and isn't particularly life changing (spoiler alert my hair grew at the same rate as before), so it wasn't really worth using it. Switched back to Pantene.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This shampoo comes in huge bottles and is very affordable. It doesn't dry out my hair like most cheaper shampoos and since it's cheap I can use alot on my very long thick hair and it gives my hair shine and volume! smell is pretty basic not very strong. I alternate between this and my more expensive shampoos to prevent build up and save money.

on 10/5/2017 9:30:00 PM

The first three days after using the shampoo and conditioner together my hair felt amazing! It was so soft and silky, and I couldn't stop touching it. Then the magic ran out. Now I have to wash my hair every single day because it gets so greasy and the silky softness is gone. Maybe if you used this set as part of a rotation it would work better, but for everyday use I would not recommend it.

on 8/7/2017 4:39:00 AM

I tried it due to the rave reviews and since I had not found a favorite shampoo. After washing my hair 3 times, I really don't understand what the rave is about. Honestly my hair didn't feel good at all...as others have said, straw-like. On top of that, I didn't feel like it did a good job of cleaning either. There was a lot of product left but in the end I had to throw it out.