Mane 'n Tail Shampoo

Mane 'n Tail Shampoo
ShampooShampoo

3.7

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Protein, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin.

on 8/7/2017 4:39:00 AM

I tried it due to the rave reviews and since I had not found a favorite shampoo. After washing my hair 3 times, I really don't understand what the rave is about. Honestly my hair didn't feel good at all...as others have said, straw-like. On top of that, I didn't feel like it did a good job of cleaning either. There was a lot of product left but in the end I had to throw it out.

on 8/7/2017 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

UGH! This made my hair so dry and feel rough like straw. I use it in combo with the conditioner, which makes my scalp/crown of my head SUPER OILY!!!! I find the best way to try and use this (because I don't want to waste my money) is to just condition the ends and leave it in for a while (as I usually would with any conditioner) and then do a quick "rinse" of it over the crown of my head.

Ruined my hair, made it rough to the touch and did not help with growth

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Helps my hair grow so much! (I also take vitamins). I always come back to this shampoo when I've cut my hair too short. It makes my hair thick and yes it kind of dries it out but I just use a deep conditioner on my ends after to prevent dryness.

on 2/10/2017 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This made my shiny healthy hair, dull and dry like straw (in combination with the conditioner) I usually have to cut the ends because my hair grows to long, now I have to cut the ends because they are damaged and dried out! Would not recommend this at all!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

lots of mixed reviews on this. if your hair is dry you need to use there very rich condioner after shampooing n if still t drying pass on it. if your hair is oily like mine i use the conditioner before i shampoo cuz it tangles. i really like this shampoo. it has the fewest ingredients of any other, doesnt burn/sting my sensitive eyes, hardly any scent, doesnt strip my brite red hair dye, cuts the grease from my oily, fine super thick hair, adds tons of volume and keeps hair clean n full for several days. it can also be used as a body wash especially on days when my sensitive, dry body skin has rashes. im sure most know it was made for horses but these products are safe for dogs n cats. i use them on my kitty...wash i 1st, condtion last. IMO I DONT THINK ITS FOR DRY HAIR.

on 10/30/2016 11:57:00 AM

My hair are in a good condition and generally healthy(after using a lot of lee Stanford products to make them grow) so I wanted a shampoo tha cleans my scalp well enough and maintains the health.I am really satisfied with this!it cleans really deep so my hair get grease one day later than before(a big pro for me!)and also it help them grow even faster!The only thing you should keep in mind is that it makes the hair a bit dry so you have to use a really good conditioner.I will definately buy it again(the price is also great for the amount of product you get)

Ive just discovered that this is the most PERFECT MIX-IN SHAMPOO to combine with any other one you'd like! Just go half and half and its seriously the best concoction if you want to make your hair feel and look thicker! The reason being is this: this is a heavy-duty volumizing and thickening product. Alone, this makes my hair feel too stripped and straw-like. But combined with a smoothing, lathering shampoo; you get the best of both worlds! moisturized, and thick healthy looking hair. Coming from a girl who has very limp and stringy hair, the fact that it thickens and strengthens my locks makes me so happy! I feel like my hair looks beautiful again. This seriously never happens. I feel like this is a ground-breaking discovery!!!

on 8/30/2016 3:09:00 PM

I've read a lot of mixed reviews about this but I really like it. I'm still trying to get my hair long after I made the mistake of cutting it to shoulder length. It doesn't work overnight but I have noticed quite a bit of progress. I don't use this shampoo everyday as some of the other reviewers have said. I use it about twice a week and the rest of the time I use OGX brand of organic shampoo to keep my hair from getting messed up from too many chemicals. I think it's definitely worth what you pay, because the bottle is HUGuu E. I've had mine for probably a month and a half and it's only about half empty. I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to grow their hair out as I think it gets the job done for a good price, however I wouldn't recommend it as an everyday shampoo since using it everyday since using it too much can cause your hair to get a bit dry.

on 7/19/2016 5:40:00 PM

I really wanted to like this product, as i heard such good things about it. I have long blonde hair and it is in perfect condition. Within 3-4 uses of this and its conditioner, my poor ends ended up as dry as the desert. This completely ruined my hairs condition, and i am still trying to help it recover, as i do not wish to cut it just yet.

This ended right in my trash can.

Popular Shampoos