Mane 'n Tail Shampoo

Mane 'n Tail Shampoo
ShampooShampoo

3.7

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Protein, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin.

on 10/30/2016 11:57:00 AM

My hair are in a good condition and generally healthy(after using a lot of lee Stanford products to make them grow) so I wanted a shampoo tha cleans my scalp well enough and maintains the health.I am really satisfied with this!it cleans really deep so my hair get grease one day later than before(a big pro for me!)and also it help them grow even faster!The only thing you should keep in mind is that it makes the hair a bit dry so you have to use a really good conditioner.I will definately buy it again(the price is also great for the amount of product you get)

Ive just discovered that this is the most PERFECT MIX-IN SHAMPOO to combine with any other one you'd like! Just go half and half and its seriously the best concoction if you want to make your hair feel and look thicker! The reason being is this: this is a heavy-duty volumizing and thickening product. Alone, this makes my hair feel too stripped and straw-like. But combined with a smoothing, lathering shampoo; you get the best of both worlds! moisturized, and thick healthy looking hair. Coming from a girl who has very limp and stringy hair, the fact that it thickens and strengthens my locks makes me so happy! I feel like my hair looks beautiful again. This seriously never happens. I feel like this is a ground-breaking discovery!!!

on 8/30/2016 3:09:00 PM

I've read a lot of mixed reviews about this but I really like it. I'm still trying to get my hair long after I made the mistake of cutting it to shoulder length. It doesn't work overnight but I have noticed quite a bit of progress. I don't use this shampoo everyday as some of the other reviewers have said. I use it about twice a week and the rest of the time I use OGX brand of organic shampoo to keep my hair from getting messed up from too many chemicals. I think it's definitely worth what you pay, because the bottle is HUGuu E. I've had mine for probably a month and a half and it's only about half empty. I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to grow their hair out as I think it gets the job done for a good price, however I wouldn't recommend it as an everyday shampoo since using it everyday since using it too much can cause your hair to get a bit dry.

on 7/19/2016 5:40:00 PM

I really wanted to like this product, as i heard such good things about it. I have long blonde hair and it is in perfect condition. Within 3-4 uses of this and its conditioner, my poor ends ended up as dry as the desert. This completely ruined my hairs condition, and i am still trying to help it recover, as i do not wish to cut it just yet.

This ended right in my trash can.

on 5/10/2016 11:30:00 AM

Not good for every day use. I bought this and the conditioner and used it a couple of times-it left my hair feeling dry and not good. Now I have these two huge bottles that I will not be using again for a long time.

I used this shampoo and conditioner a few years ago and it was ok. My hair was just highlighted at that time and pretty healthy and this kept it clean and shiny. They come in huge bottles for a really good price. The one thing I didn't like was the scent, nothing bad but nothing too exciting either. I'm a sucker for really nice smelling shampoo so that's important for me.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have struggled with my fine hair. I have a lot of it, but product easily way it down creating a very flat unflattering look. But this shampoo has completely changed that. My usual knotty hair is easy to manage and does not frizz up. I use it 3 times a week and my hair loves the stuff! I use the conditioner and the leave in treatment, so 3 step system, and I wouldn't go back! Love it!!!

This is definitely too drying to be used as an everyday shampoo but is good as a clarifying shampoo used once a week or so. DO NOT use this everyday even if you have a greasy scalp. As a clarifying shampoo this made my hair really soft, not so much of shiny but then again I tend to skip brushing my hair (oops) as I have stick-straight hair. Not so sure if I would buy it again though, I quite like the vo5 one and it's way cheaper.

on 3/12/2016 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I hated this stuff! It made my hair feel very dry. It also made my color fade. I would not repurchase.

on 3/8/2016 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I heard horse shampoo was supposed to make my hair grow so I thought id give it a shot as its not very expensive. I found it helped a little with the length but found the best response was it made my hair shiny and soft and actually made the colour richer. Many people asked me if I dyed my hair after beginning to use this product and I had not, in fact it was the shampoo. You need to have a good conditioner because it does make your hair feel dry when using in the shower. For hair health I would recommend, for growth, I am still on the fence.