Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer 3 - gold [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer 3 - gold [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I looove this! OMG i would upload a picture of this but it would just be my face looking glowy and beautiful! haha but seriously! when applied on the cheek and blended to the brown bone it gives any olive or yellow toned person the most amazing glow!
i use my fingers or my 190 to blend this color (prefer my fingers though).

on 10/19/2008 2:38:00 PM

Samples do work! I never had interest in trying this until accumulating a few samples of AOS #3--a few packets and tiny tubes. I love this product, but only use it mainly on my eye (brow bone or alone or over shadows), as I'm not a fan of shimmer on my face. However, it looks very natural on my face when mixed with my moisturizer. The color complements my medium skintone perfectly. I'd rate this a five if the full-size product came in a smaller bottle with pump, or if a handful or mini tubes were packaged in a set. As is, it's not the most portable or hygienic of products.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've had this for several months and love it! I have yellow toned Asian skin (MAC NC35) and I use this on my cheekbones for a dewey look. I wore it on my honeymoon in December and the pictures looked great. It gives a nice glow without being OTT and not too glittery at all. I don't use it everyday but I save it for special occasions. Could also be used on your chest or eyebrow bone. The color is a great versatile shimmery soft gold. It's very sheer and blendable and buildable. I just love this.

on 12/11/2005 4:02:00 AM

HG! i love this highlighter soooo much! i have incredibly golden skin, and it makes my skin glow without emphasizing my pores or anything, and makes a PERFECT subtle highlighter for my cheekbones and eyebrows. <333 the applicator brush, though slightly unsanitary, is perfect for percise application of the product, i just make an X on my cheeks, and blend on my cheek bones. I love it much more than MAC's Skinfinishes. I hope stila releases new colors soooon!