no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/16/2010

i have this in flesh light. i love the color, however it is super pigmented (maybe mine's just old) so when i take the sponge applicator out of the bottle, i dab of alot of it and dab it on my lips, rub them together and add a clear shiny gloss on top and it is so cute! i do recommend this product and i hope i can find it in pink cadillac

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

Apr/23/2008

I have this in a pale pink color (I can't remember the name; I think it was Candy Desire) and it has little gold flecks in it. I love this product! It's great for a drugstore brand, and for the price.

Pros: incredible hi-shine, seriously glossy lips. I can layer this on on it's own, or over darker lip color for different looks and it will deliver the same hi-shine and …

About reviewer (103 reviews)

SkinDry

Dec/26/2004

I bought 3 of these at least five years ago. I used one of them a couple of times, before disliking the taste, smell and dryness these gave to my lips. I threw two of them out, but I had never used one of them 'Nude Flash'. It's a beigey-nude kind of colour with gold shimmer. Recently I've been wanting to wear nude lips, and I found this and tried it. It's quite a pretty …Read more

About reviewer (93 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

3.0

May/10/2004

This has great staying power and really is high-shine. But it's a little too stickyy for my licking (I do a lot of moving around so when hair is sticking to my lips, it's not a great thing)Also this tends to leave white resedue once the gloss wears off. Way too sticky for my licking (it's not just the shade I got it in either, i got several shades and all had the same texture)

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

EyesBlue

Feb/14/2004

I have this gloss in three colors; Whitened Pink, Nude Flash, and Flesh Light. The Nude Flash is a brownish beige color, the Flesh Light is a pink and the Whitened Pink is more of a purplish mauve color. For Nude Flash and Flesh Light I saw absolutley no high shine to it at all. It was more of a lipstick since it offered no shine at all. I still can't get over it!!! I bought a lip gloss …Read more

About reviewer (149 reviews)

SkinVery Oily

Oct/16/2003

I liked both colors I've tried out of these and the shine. They're thicker than Wet Shine Diamonds Liquid, but still not as thick as I'd like them to be, so I took a lippie off. I would definitely buy more of these in other colors.

About reviewer (316 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Olive

EyesBlack

fromdibble

Mar/09/2003

I got this in pink lemon ice. Its an OK wand gloss. Thin in texture, non-sticky. Has some glitter in it but its subtle enough to be everyday wearable. Average but not spectacular.D.xx

About reviewer (368 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3.0

Jan/20/2003

I got this in Pink Cadillac and expected it to show up with more colour. It's pretty clear with a couple sparkles.

About reviewer (394 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrown

EyesGreen

Dec/20/2002

I have at least 5 of these. My favorite is the clear one which acts just like MAC Clear Lipglass but is so much cheaper. They add lots of shine and moisturize my lips.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3778 reviews)

SkinDry, Other

EyesHazel

Oct/19/2002

The color I got was "UltraBrilliant" and I LOVE IT! It has perfect texture and goes on smoothly! It lasts quite a long time too! I actually got it for a birthday gift, and was pleasantly surprised at the quality!

About reviewer (232 reviews)

SkinCombination