Ardell LashTite Adhesive

Ardell LashTite Adhesive

2.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

i literally have no eyelashes left. Don't buy this shit.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This stuff is the actual devil. You know that clear epoxy you use to bond things together permanently? This is basically that. You have less than a minute to get it on, and then it dries to a hard, prickly, completely immobile finish. I have tried to take it off with makeup remover. I have tried to take it off with oil. I have tried to take it off with the included remover, which 1) did not take it off even a little bit and 2) burned my eyes so badly that I flushed them out with water and thought I might have to get them looked at. Now I'm sitting here trying to figure out if there's any way to get these little bits of rock out without losing all of my eyelashes. I've already lost several.

On the plus side, you could probably use this with individual lashes as semi-permanent extensions since it will not fucking come off.

Awful! I should have read the reviews here first. Got this for singles (not clusters). Basically I wanted just a few to make my eyes pop, Ike maybe 5 on each eye. I put them on and most of them came out after just a few hours, or the next time I washed my face. And the worst part was that they came out WITH the lash I had attached them to. So basically my own lashes came out AFTER A FEW HOURS. Horrible! I'm wondering if the people who got the lashes to stay basically had so many that the adhesive made them stay together. But I felt like something in it made my own lash fall off. I don't rub my eyes or anything. Will not buy this again!

on 6/16/2016 10:24:00 PM

No! Be warned do not buy this! I wish I looked at the reviews before I tried it like others . since I only put two individual clumps of lashes on each eye I thought there would be no problem with removal. Not only did it look like a glob on one of my eyes and my lashes stuck together but on the other eye one clump was so stuck on even with Clinique's take the day off make up remover (which is my holy Grail for all waterproof mascara a eyeliners whatever) I had a very tough time removing the lashes. I can't believe they actually still carry this in the stores because of all the bad reviews. I think I might even send Ardell an email now that I think of it. i'm going to do that right now...

on 5/2/2015 3:52:00 AM

NEVER EVER BUY THIS, YOU GO INTO BUYING THIS BECAUSE YOU WANT THICKER FULLER LASHES THAT LAST LONGER AND LOOK NATURAL BUT YOU COME OUT OF IT WITH HARDLY ANY LASHES LEFT BECAUSE THE GLUE IM PRETTY SURE HAS SUPER GLUE IN IT AND THE REMOVER DOES NOT WORK. DONT TRUST ANYTHING ABOUT THIS PRODUC, I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN ONE OFF BECAUSE ITS ATTACHED AND GOING TO PULL OUT SO MANY EYELASHES. IF I HAD THE PATIENCE OR TIME I WOULD SURE THIS COMPANY FOR A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT. SAVE YOURSELF FROM THE MISERY, THEY MAY LOOK GOOD FOR A FEW DAYS BUT ITS NOT WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DONT BUT THIS PRODUCT I DO NOT WANT TO ENCOURAGE THE COMPANY TO MAKE IT.

on 6/6/2015 2:23:00 AM

I had the absolute worst experience I have ever had with false eyelashes when I used this product. I ran out of the glue that I had been using which I had bought from Sephora (which by the way is amazing.) That was the only glue I had ever used on my eyelashes and I never had a problem with it so I wasn't really worried when I just picked up some eyelash adhesive from Target, because I never had a bad experience. I used this glue and immediately did not like it at all. It smells horrible, dries very noticeably and hard to the point that it is irritating to the eye, and it burns like crazy if it gets anywhere near my eye. Since it was burning so much when I was putting them on, I kept blinking and messing them up so it took a crazy amount of time to finish them. The other problem was removing them - I did not read the packaging, which says to buy another product to remove the glue! So, at midnight when I decided to remove my makeup I began trying to take them off and they would not come off at all without ripping out my natural lashes. I could have just left them on and let them fall away naturally, but a few had come off and I was not prepared to look that ridiculous with patchy eyelashes for the next few days so I went for it. By the time I got all of the glue off, at least 80% of my eyelashes were gone and my eyes were still burning from the adhesive. I will never buy this product again, or anything that Ardell makes. My eyelids still feel sore and I am very unhappy with the entire experience. Honestly this is the worst experience I have ever had with any makeup product, I absolutely do not recommend trying it.

on 12/31/2014 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Keep in mind I'm new to false eyelashes.

Bought it on accident. I meant to buy the one for strip lashes, not this one for individual lashes, but before throwing it away I tried to make the best with it and it turns out its flaws are consistent with previous reviews.

I tried to improvise using a q-tip to apply it onto my E.L.F. false eyelashes & applied a thin, even layer of product across the band & let it sit for some time (maybe I should've waited more).

I applied it as best as I could with amateur skills because I'm still practicing, and immediately after opening my eye the fumes burned! I learned that with this product it's best to keep your eyelid shut for <1 min.

No problem or pain removing the lashes. I'll mention that this product has good grip for eyelashes.

The next day (today, Dec 30, 2014) I wanted to continue practicing applying false eyelashes with this product but noticed upon removal of a poor attempt that it left glue residue all around my eye! It wasn't easy to brush them off either.

Will not rebuy! The fumes hurt & listen to the previous reviews!

EDIT: Now with more falsie experience, I realize that this is for individual lashes -__- I do not use this anymore for my falsies. I use Ardell lash glue.

So first I want to state that I've done lash extensions at the spa several times, and I have glued individual lashes on my eyes at home. The glue the spa uses and LashTite seem very similar to me.

CON: Whenever water gets into my eyes, it stings like hell no matter what glue is used. I think it's just one of the drawbacks of lash glue. Howver, I may try out another lash glue just to see if there is a pain-free one.

PRO: However, LashTite does NOT last as long as the professional one used at the spa. But, you don't want the glue to last too long, because simple wear and tear causes the lashes to sometimes be crooked and poke your eye. I often have to replace one lash every 1-3 days, but it takes about 2-3 weeks for the entire set to naturally fall out.

PRO: This is super cheap. I don't even care if I waste glue when I pour it out because I've done my lashes 10+ times and I'm not even close to being done with the bottle. With the price of lashes and glue, I probably spend <$2 doing a set of lashes.

CON: This stuff DOES NOT COME OFF, even with remover sometimes. And that remover sucks. Be prepared to look crazy and wait patiently if you are trying to naturally shed your fake lashes and let your eyes rest.

CON: DO NOT try to stick on lots of glue and think the lashes will stay on longer. The alcohol in the glue will just irritate your eyes like hell. Try to lightly dip the lashes in glue and apply right away.

So in conclusion, YES, I would buy again. Fake lashes are totally addictive and instantly make your eyes pop. (My tip: Stick the falsies on the underside of your real lashes. This hides the glue and makes it seem more natural) I buy Ardell individual lashes in bulk off Amazon.

If I haven't convinced you to try this, I just want to say... I haven't bought mascara in over a year! I don't even buy mascara anymore!

on 10/31/2014 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This irritated my eyes so badly I had to pull the lashes off after an hour of burning, itching, and my eyes watering like crazy. While applying them they began to burn with the glue but stopped after they dried. I figured okay, it must be the alcohol in it. Nope, after about 20 minutes they began itching like crazy, burning, watering, and felt like crap.

After I removed the lashes they felt better instantly, BUT the glue will not come off completely. It's been hours and it still is stuck to my hairs in my real lashes. I have used remover, coconut oil, and soap. Nothing is working.

If I ever try false lashes again I will try another glue.

on 8/25/2014 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

lets start off with; if you want red, painful puffy eyes, then by all means i say purchase this product! but out of all the lash glues i have tried (quite a few) this is by far the worst. Whilst the staying power of this glue is good (perhaps too good!), the extremely toxic smell, and terrible formula that will sting your eyes for hours is not worth it.

I received this glue in the individual lash starter pack, and when i first began to use it i found it alright! These were the first individual lashes i had used and i was surprised at how much these lashes stayed on. I dont understand why you would wear your lashes for more than one day anyway. I slept in mine overnight and woke up with them all crimped and crazy in the morning and had to remove them. On multiple occasions i also ended up with a tiny amount of glue in my eye when applying the individual lashes, and i had never felt so much pain and irritation in my eyes!

then came the day i attempted to use this glue with strip lashes. DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS. I REPEAT, DO NOT. I know that you arent supposed to use this with strip lashes, but i was out of glue and thought eh what the heck. The lashes started to peel off in the corners within the first hour. my eyes were being scratched, they stung like hell and i couldnt wait to get home and take them off; only when i did, they wouldnt come off! I tried everything, the lash glue remover that they provide you which only stung my eyes worse than the glue, baby oil, eye makeup remover, warm water, you name it! after then flushing my eyes out for 20 minutes, and the irritation fading away, i finally used a little more baby oil and the lashes came off, with about 10-20 of my natural ones!

all in all, the staying power is good. But the glue and the remover sting and irritate your eyes so bad i wouldn't say its worth using. there are a tonne of other better glues out there that keep your lashes on just as well, if not better, and don't smell like intense toxins.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools