Everyday Minerals Finishing Dust

2.7

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Fruit Extract. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Bad. Just...really bad.

EM has a great color match for my skin - golden fair, but this...this is just bad.

I don't understand. It gets such good reviews. On me it settles into pores, cakes, and makes the skin at the side of my nose look gross (it's a bit rougher there).

It's basically tinted cornstarch.

I'm pitching mine.

So bad.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am undecided if this is needed.
I haven't noticed a difference if I'm wearing it or not, as my face doesn't look or act any differently if I wear it or not. However, if I don't sprtiz my face with water after using EM foundation, the finishing dust does seem to reduce the appearance of my pores.

on 5/9/2006 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I hated BE's mineral veil. It made my face tight and made me look as if I'd powdered myself with wheat flour. After trying it maybe 5 times I emptied the sifter jar and used it for a blush that had broken... Anyway, this is totally different! I smoothes down shine immediately yet it doesn't show, it doesn't make my skin feel tight and dry, and its effects last a long time. Great product for a very low price.