KANEBO Instant Natural Golden Glow UV

No Image

4.5

on 5/28/2015 2:56:00 PM

Only 5 reviews on this amazing product? It gotta be a joke. This product is a skin saver for oily skin in summer. Small amount gives amazing coverage. I was using amber tone but i tried soft glow tone and this one rocks! Must have! Dont know Ny product with so light texture.

Kanebo products really are great and reliable...my favorite product form kanebo was their concealer but ever since i ve tried this they are both favorite...i hate orange cakey bronzer look more than anything..will not buy anything close ot orange...i usually wear powder bronzers but this is the only cream bronzer that is soooo natural looking and makes me brownish but in a good way...it also does not make me break out or clog my pores...or make me oily or shiny...please try this you wont regret it

This is a fantastic bronzing gel-I've used both shades but prefer the lighter. The coverage is light but translucent at the same time. I love this over my Kate Somerville serum and moisturizer, followed by Susan Posnik mineral make-up. Looks like my skin only more golden and healthy. I've used this for years-the perfect alternative to self tanner on your face, no breakouts ever!!

Wow. This is a great bronzing gel that glides on smoothly and makes your skin really radiant and glowing without those horrible gold sparkles you see in some moisturizers and foundations these days. The gold particles in it are infact super fine, so you can only see a golden halo instead of glitters.
It's so light it won't give you breakouts. Coverage is not great, but then I don't want my skin to look and feel covered in summer.
I use the fairer shade (light bronze) over my day moisturizer and add some bronzing powder on top and that's it: pure summer glow.
It has some SPF 6 as a bonus. The fragrance is lovely. Definitely worth a try.

on 3/9/2008 10:29:00 AM

This is very good if you want some color, but not want to look orange/red or muddy. Most of the tanning products gives the orange/muddy effect on me, but not this one. It isn't sticky either and smears out good. If you have clear skin or skin w/ even spots that arent to dark/heavy this is good in covering also. You can build up the color. I am suprised that there arent more reviews of this very good product!!!

on 8/8/2005 3:51:00 AM

This is a true oil free (yay) bronzing gel that it's great to use both on a clean face or over your fundation, to obtain a golden tan halo (at least with the lighter shade - there are two). You can also use this on your body (I love to apply it on my shoulders and decollete). Don't be scared by the color of the gel, it blends fantasically to a golden shade (I thought I'd end up looking muddy, as it looked too dark as it came out of the tube). It has 6 SPF.