Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

fromdidi83

3 months ago

Looked like a nice mid-tone pinky brown when I swatched it on my hand, but once applied on my lips, it has this slight warm rusty tone to it.
Not terrible but not my favourite. Still like Whirl better.

About reviewer (65 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

fromefi7

5 months ago

Looooooove it. Very creamy and very easy to make the parfect lip shape. I will buy it again but only on sale

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

frombeddy

11 months ago

Edit- i much prefer Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk

So i actually had bought this a few years back and returned it thinking whirl looked better. i was wrong. Now that ive been more in tune with my skintone and testing out lighting and colors ive grown to love cool rosey lips on me. I was very into the hype of velvet teddy and whirl as a lip combo and just went with it. I didnt realize how …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (337 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

fromEvaBat

12 months ago

my #1 lip liner!!! will be repurchasing this forever
stays on literally all day. love MAC lip products.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Olive

HairBlack

Apr/14/2018

Bought this as the MAC lady matched it up the the nearest colour of my lips. It’s more of a pink colour rather than nude. I wouldn’t buy again just because I don’t really wear pink lipsticks and I found out I didn’t like wearing this liner alone

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

Apr/10/2018

Soar is a really lovely color and looks good under everything, but lip pencils are too drying on my lips and I can't handle it. Sephora makes gel lip liners that have a more slippery consistency and I love them, so I've switched. I was sad to do it, but I tossed this pencil during a recently makeup cleanout because I never, ever used it and it was getting old. Sorry, Soar. :(

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (343 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Aug/09/2017

Great colour for basically any lipstick. I even use it under reds to fill in the shape of my lip before using a red liner. It's a perfect match for Mehr lipstick and that's my go-to for work or class. These pencils all last forever (I've had Whirl, which is Use basically every day for over 2 years) so they're really worth it.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

2.0

Jul/18/2017

This is sooooo drying on the lips and the colour was way to dark for me and my fair skin. Totally over hyped product and ended up selling mine and would never repurchase.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

Jul/18/2017

I ordered this and a Charlotte Tillbury pencil in "Pillow Talk." If you are fair, like me, you may find that this Mac pencil in "Soar" is too dark and kind of rusty-red looking. I fear that my lipstick would fade off and leave me with the dreaded "pencil outline" in an orange-y, rusty shade rimming my lips in all of it's obvious glory. I just don't care …Read more

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

Feb/26/2017

Amazing colour for Indian skin

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

AgeUnder 18