TALIKA EyeLash Conditioning Gel

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

for me, results were seen after 1 week of continuous application!
i have very sparse lashes on the upper eyelids and hardly any on the lower lids, which was why i was really excited to try this product!
like i said, after a week, i could see my eyelashes already slightly longer and some fine strands on my lower lids! the price is quite expensive, but it will last quite a while so in that respect the pricing is OK.
Definitely on my list of "needs" and not "wants" - i also noticed that if i stopped using the product, my lashes do not grow back to normal length but still maintained their length and that holds true for the lashes on my lower lids too.
HG in my book!

I bought this after having false eye lashes on for about 10 days. I always used to have fairly long lashes anyway but after taking the falsies off my lashes looked really short and un-even. I bought Talika eyelash conditionng gel after reading about it on MUA and it has definately restored my eyelashes and more. People even ask if I have false eyelashes on!! Its easy to apply and I just put it on before my mascara in the morning and before I go to bed. I would definately recommend to anyone who wants fuller, longer lashes,

on 1/17/2009 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I've tried lash condition with DHC and it didn't work and the brush is hard, when I tried this one I notice the significant growth, yeah it's a bit pricey but it works, the brush is soft and easy to apply, conditions my lash and grew somewhat longer than before. I am on my second tube.

on 4/3/2007 2:30:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

Holy cow! This stuff works like magic! I was sceptical about purchasing Talika eyelash conditioner but it was worth the money I paid for it - my lashes are huge and thick! I wonder if they make something like that for the hair so I can dip my head into it...

on 2/17/2007 11:50:00 AM

Super Awesome product. I've been using this for about a year and my lashes are longer...not dramatically longer, but long. I had eyelash ext for 3 months and most of my og lashes fell out....I was horrified! I conditioned my lashes with Talika and in about a week my natural lashes grew back. It's easy to use and very clean. I suggest using it before applying mascara.

on 7/15/2005 10:26:00 AM

First off, I gave this product 5 lippies because it really does what it claims, IT WORKS!!! Before, my lashes would fall out so fast and so much, I even had a small bald spot. I couldn't use any kind of curlers or mascaras, my lashes/the skin around it were so sensitive that it would just fall out. I started to worry, after some surfing around sephora's website, I fell into Talika and decided to look more deeper into the company. I looked into its main website and purchased one from skinterra's website. I use my fingers instead of the mascara brush that comes with it to apply, the mascara brush seemed abrasive and rough. I applied the product day and night for 28 days and it really does work, new lashes grows, and my current lashes seemed thicker and darker, I'm not sure about it being longer though, I can't seem to really tell. For me, I didn't have any really bad reactions, when used just as directed, it didn't turn my eyes red or leave any kind of stinging sensation. I still use it now, I'll keep using this and repurchase once I'm done. It's been about a month and a half and I'm still on my first bottle. Talika also has this product but in a different variation, its in a very small blue container, its not a gel. I've also tried this, but it stings and burns my eyes, its also very oily and leaves some kind of white residue on the lashes, this one is of course suggested for night time only. Anyway, all in all this product is a wonderful product, my lashes have stopped falling out significantly, it is a bit expensive, but it truly works.