no images

price range

Reviews

2.0

3 years ago

This product has been around forever. It came in a little pot not the mascara container of today. Decades ago I used this religiously for years because my mom used it. Back then we didn't know about spoolies so we just used a clean mascara wand. I don't think it made much difference in length or growth, but I have sparse Asian lashes. When I used it, I had well conditioned Asian lashes. Now, I have dry lashes but I also have a couple of milia near my lash line, so I am hesitant to put any conditioning oil treatment near them. Which is sad because every so often i would like to deep condition my eye lashes. If you don't have milia, then I would say this is nice to condition lashes. Just don't expect it to grow your lashes. Water, Carbomer, Lecithin, Hypericum Perforatum (Hypericum Extract), Pyrus Malus (Apple Extract), Hamamelis Hippocastanum (Witch Hazel Extract), Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horese Chesnet Extract), Urtica Dioica (Nettle Extract), Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben

About reviewer (517 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

7 years ago

It works! I started out with a small sized tube (0.14oz - 4,2ml) and ended up buying the 0.34oz (10ml) version. It conditions and hydrates the lashes beautifully and I noticed an improvement only after a few days of application (once a day, in the morning). I have been using it for about a month now and my lashes are stronger, lusher and softer to the touch. I couldn't say if they are longer or thicker (I'm lucky enough to have always had very long and thick eyelashes, also now that I'm in my mid 40s), but for sure they look better, the results are noticeable.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

8 years ago

This is not a miracle product by any means, however its pretty great! It helps lashes become individually thicker... and especially if your lashes have gone through any types of trauma e.g. when you have had permanent lashes just removed... after using lash extensions for months, i ended up with asian lashes (short and super thin), a few weeks of talika lipocils and my lashes came back thicker than EVER before... since then, and this product has been a staple for me... i use it alongside latisse now.. on the days when i am too lazy to remove my lenses to apply latisse...

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

3.0

9 years ago

This worked as a conditioner but not so much to lengthen and thicken. Maybe I got a slight improvement, hard to tell. I do like the conditioning aspect though. Wish it was less pricey cause I don't want to pay full price for only conditioning. Still looking for a less expensive alternative to condition lashes.

About reviewer (76 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

1.0

10 years ago

after two tubes of this product, I have not seen any difference in my lash condition or length. I think it is a waste of time and money. I'm trying Silk Naturals next, it's only $6, so if I get no results, I'm not out the money. stay tuned, I'll let you know what happens

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark, Cool

HairBlack, Kinky, Fine

10 years ago

Expensive. Works great on my lashes. Lasts and lasts. I've been using this for over 3 months. At this point, I only put it on at night for maintainance. I had an horrible experience with the makeup artist at my friends wedding. Needless to say, after she was finished with me, I left the wedding with far fewer lashes than I began the day with. I was devastated. After researching MUA and YT, I decided to try Talika. It has been amazing. My lashes grew back super quick, and I think they're thicker. I even use this on my eyebrows (they're pretty skimpy), and I see a difference. I would recommend this to anyone. It's totally worth a try.

About reviewer (163 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlack

10 years ago

I simply cannot believe what is happening. I have sparse, short, blond eyelashes. Even worse, I have sensitive dry eyes. I use prescription Restasis for the dry eyes and OTC eye drops in gel form. I did not want to try the Latisse type eyelash growth products which are based on glaucoma meds. I was sure they would irritate my eyes. But I bought this product. It isn't too awfully expensive so I thought I'd try it. After two weeks, my upper eye lashes (only place I'm using the gel) are definitely longer. The lashes are not thicker. When I started using the gel, I wondered if there was any product on the applicator but when I swiped it across the back of my hand, there definitely was gel on the brush. And, just to top off the whole process, my eyes feel better because the gel is cooling. I'm amazed.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry

HairBlond

EyesBlue

11 years ago

for me, results were seen after 1 week of continuous application! i have very sparse lashes on the upper eyelids and hardly any on the lower lids, which was why i was really excited to try this product! like i said, after a week, i could see my eyelashes already slightly longer and some fine strands on my lower lids! the price is quite expensive, but it will last quite a while so in that respect the pricing is OK. Definitely on my list of "needs" and not "wants" - i also noticed that if i stopped using the product, my lashes do not grow back to normal length but still maintained their length and that holds true for the lashes on my lower lids too. HG in my book!

About reviewer (78 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

11 years ago

This is an incredible product. After I experienced a significant amount of lash-loss following consistent use of waterproof mascara, I decided to give this a try in order to restore my lashes to their former glory. It far exceeded my expectations. My lashes have always been long (prompting people to constantly ask me if they're false), but now they are even LONGER (not to mention thicker) and don't fall our nearly as often. They are in better condition than they have ever been. The only downside to this product (besides cost) is the fact that once you stop using it, your lashes tend to go back to their pre-Talika state. Overall, however, this product has impressed me. I'll be using it permanently.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

11 years ago

I bought this after having false eye lashes on for about 10 days. I always used to have fairly long lashes anyway but after taking the falsies off my lashes looked really short and un-even. I bought Talika eyelash conditionng gel after reading about it on MUA and it has definately restored my eyelashes and more. People even ask if I have false eyelashes on!! Its easy to apply and I just put it on before my mascara in the morning and before I go to bed. I would definately recommend to anyone who wants fuller, longer lashes,

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29