Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

Butyl Acetate, Toluene, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Butoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Benzophenone-1.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Must have to rapidly dry a regular nail polish. Especially great for pedicures. No smudged or dented nails after 5 to 10 minutes, you can put narrow high heel pumps in 30 minutes without any damage. I've tried lots of top coats and nothing has better performance at drying nail polish.
I do not have any bad chipping issues while using Seche Vite, but yes my long-lasting polishes chip faster and a nail surface starts to have some scratches after three days. It also shrinks away from the edges in about 24 hours. Reapplication in a day or two doesn't help, it makes shrinkage even worse.
Great for emergency 'need to dry it fast' situations and people who love to change nail polish every two-four days.

on 10/19/2017 1:29:00 AM

It has an unsurpassable ability, it pays a lot, I always use it in my videos

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Dries fast but peels within a day, two at most.

on 9/4/2017 2:04:00 PM

This is one of the worse nail products I've ever bought. It chips so easily. I have used others which haven't, which are cheaper. Wouldn't recommend at all.

on 10/12/2017 7:08:00 AM

I’m reviewing this product as I just read the one below and couldn’t agree more.

It applies so wonderfully and looks amazing but peels within one day for me. I have used the most cheap Top Coats available to humankind and they have lasted much longer.

I’d only recommend this for weddings, interviews, etc., where you literally apply it right before the event as it does look good while it lasts. But get ready to remove all your nail polish by midnight or you’ll turn into a pumpkin.

on 10/12/2017 5:16:00 AM

Goes on very well, looks amazing and dries very quickly .. BUT lasts only 4 hours (literally) before it starts to peel off. Originally I thought it was my nail polish , so I tried 3 different times using different base coats and polishes but same thing happened. The most wear I got was 6 hours. Applied this correctly. Very disappointed

on 7/8/2017 12:47:00 PM

I don't love it. SV makes my polish peel off, often in one piece. Yes it dries quickly, looks glossy, and is thick enough to smooth out bumpy glitter. But it only looks good for about a day. Then the peeling begins.

INM's Out the Door is the best fast-dry top coat out there!!! It's my HG top coat and I recommend it a million times over Seche Vite.

I wouldn't buy this again.

on 6/16/2017 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best nail polish top coat that I have ever used! After applying this, my manicure dries down very quickly. It also makes my nails appear very smooth, shiny and glossy. Even though I am impatient and often knock my nails against objects before applying the top coat, I don't have to worry about removing it and reapplying it as this top coat can help to smooth over minor dents.

One downside of this is that the bottle of top coat easily dries up before I can finish using it, even though I use it quite frequently. Therefore, I would recommend using the Seche Vite Restore to prolong the longevity of this top coat.

on 7/2/2017 1:27:00 AM

I am obsessed with this top coat! I love that it dries quickly and leaves your nails looking shiny and glossy. The thing that I love the most about this top coat is that it extends the wear of my nail polish. Without a top coat, I've had OPI and Essie nail polishes start to chip about 1-3 days after I applied them. With the Seche Vite top coat, my nail polishes generally last at least 1 week and sometimes 2 before they begin to chip. Also, when the top coat starts getting thick, place the bottle in some warm water prior to or even when you're using it. This should help reduce the thickness. Overall, this is a great product and I recently repurchased another bottle.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

For me, this is the gold standard. I have never been disappointed with Seche Vite in all of my years of doing at-home manis. It dries so fast and wears well on me, so I have zero complaints. I have tried several other quick drying top coats, but I always come back to Seche because nothing else has compared.