Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

Butyl Acetate, Toluene, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Butoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Benzophenone-1.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Great Product 💎💎💎💎

on 1/12/2018 8:13:00 AM

This is a dreadful product. I have tried it numerous times thinking maybe I am not applying correctly. It dries super quick and the shine is so beautiful ( looks like you have had nails done professionally) BUT it lasts 4 to 5 hours max. It peels off from nail bed to tip you probably wouldn’t have to use polish remover it peels off that good. It really should say one night only on the bottle as that is all you are getting from this product. It is quite expensive and for me a giant waste of money. Such a disappointment.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I never reach for this top coat because of how annoying it is to work with. I love that it dries fast but it lifts and peels away polish so what's the point? I put this on my toes once when I went on vacation and 3 of my toes were bare by the time I got home =(.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I used to paint my nails daily, and of all the top coats I used, this was the fastest drying that was also a tough top coat. Nail artists and those who do designs should look elsewhere, but this will work for a fast manicure before an event. If I only have 20 minutes, this is what I reach for. I will take off 2 stars because of shrinkage and the fact that the second half of the bottle gets hard to work with. But it's still better than many of the alternatives in terms of toughness- this makes a perfect pedi topcoat!

Pros: Dries super fast and very clear, nice hard top coat, easy to get and easy to work with. Perfect for when you need your nails done fast, without damaging designs or streaks.

Cons: The bottle is very difficult to use once you hit about halfway through, shrinkage can happen randomly. If doing nail art it may shrink or streak, so test before ruining your designs!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great to use when you need your polish to dry fast and aren't planning to press too hard on your nails within next two hours (if you will polish underneath might move).
I do not have any bad chipping issues while using Seche Vite, but yes my long-lasting polishes chip faster and a nail surface starts to have some scratches after three days. It also shrinks away from the edges in about 24 hours and shrinkage continues for as long as it's on. Reapplication in a day or two doesn't help, it makes shrinkage even worse.
Great for emergency 'need to dry it fast' situations and people who love to change nail polish every two days. I won't buy again.

on 10/19/2017 1:29:00 AM

It has an unsurpassable ability, it pays a lot, I always use it in my videos

on 10/12/2017 7:08:00 AM

I’m reviewing this product as I just read the one below and couldn’t agree more.

It applies so wonderfully and looks amazing but peels within one day for me. I have used the most cheap Top Coats available to humankind and they have lasted much longer.

I’d only recommend this for weddings, interviews, etc., where you literally apply it right before the event as it does look good while it lasts. But get ready to remove all your nail polish by midnight or you’ll turn into a pumpkin.

on 10/12/2017 5:16:00 AM

Goes on very well, looks amazing and dries very quickly .. BUT lasts only 4 hours (literally) before it starts to peel off. Originally I thought it was my nail polish , so I tried 3 different times using different base coats and polishes but same thing happened. The most wear I got was 6 hours. Applied this correctly. Very disappointed

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Dries fast but peels within a day, two at most.

on 9/4/2017 2:04:00 PM

This is one of the worse nail products I've ever bought. It chips so easily. I have used others which haven't, which are cheaper. Wouldn't recommend at all.

Video Reviews & Tutorials