NYX Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil - Milk

NYX Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil - Milk

4.2

Ceresin Wax, Candelilla Wax, Bees Wax, Squalane, Hydrogenated Styrene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oils, Polyisobutene, Butylated Hydroxy Anisole, Propyl Paraben, Mica, Talc, C.I.77499, Pearl Powder.

on 6/11/2016 5:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE all NYX eye pencils !!!! This color was the first one I bought, and it's very nice. However, for me, there are even nicer colors out there ;-) Can't go wrong with any of them. They blend exceptionally well.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Id rather use a paint pot to add a light base. this is just too idk clumpy. Eyeshadow doesn't adhere smoothly. I like Maybelline tattoo in soft beige. That works as a good base. I'm NC45 and it wasn't too light just not smooth

To Read all 609 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This eyeshadow pencil has awesome pigmentation. I picked it out not even realizing how much people rave about it, and the reputation is well deserved. It has multiple purposes: highlighting, using it to lighten or brighten up the eyes, and it is great for dramatic looks as well. A must-have, for sure! Very versatile, inexpensive, and great quality overall.

I use the NYX Jumbo eye pencil in "Milk" as a base for when I use light or colorful eyeshadow and it makes a HUGE difference. When using white as a base it makes light eyeshadows look lighter and colorful ones really pop. This works especially great if you have darker skin and want to use light colors. I love this pencil to death, but the only problem that I experience with it is that it is REALLY difficult to sharpen. The plastic doesn't really go well unless you have a really nice sharpener. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wears eyeshadow frequently. It primes the eyes and sets out a great base for your eyeshadow.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I have seen Youtube Gurus and forum board posters rave about this product for years, and when I saw it in my local CVS I snatched it right up. I use it as a base for work looks (when I don't want to use my very expensive UDPP since my work looks are really neutral and uncomplicated) and it prevents creasing. I will also sometimes put it over UDPP to make my shadows pop extra. I have tried it as a liner for my waterline, but I think that makes me look freaky. It works really well, it's just personal preference that I don't like that look on me. It's not THE BEST base, but it's worth the price I paid and I would buy it again. My only gripe is a minor one, and that is when I go to sharpen it, a lot of product gets clogged in my sharpener and it makes a helluva mess if I'm not paying attention.. or even when I am paying attention. Otherwise it's a great product.

on 2/23/2016 3:22:00 AM

When I first bought this I didn't know anything about makeup and had no idea how to use this, all I knew was this was raved about on here.

Now that I actually (kinda) know how to apply eye-shadow and know what kind of formulation I like, this is a HG product for me. This stuff elevates sheerer shadows, and improves the look of less-than-good eyeshadows. I apply a thick line from the stick to above my top lashes, and blend it upwards with my pinky. There's probably a better way to use this, but this, er, technique works for me. I then apply whatever shadow on top, preference is to pat and only slightly blend. I've used it to line my lower waterline too but that only works if it's freshly sharpened and delicately applied as it gets into my bushy lower lashes and I don't use mascara on them so that's annoying. I've also used this on my inner corner when I want a non-shimmery highlight, on no-eyeshadow days I have just done that and it's a great way to look fresh.
Will try it as a highlighter soon!

Packaging - it's fine, my lid is cracked, but for the price the packaging doesn't bother me.

Would absolutely repurchase once I finish it up.

on 2/14/2016 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't use this that often since I like my eye shadow to look pretty subtle. Works really well for bright eyeshadows although I would really recommend using a primer since this does crease.

I bought the NYX jumbo pencil in the color milk because of all the rave reviews that I watched YouTube. I do like this and it is great as a base color when you apply eyeshadow but I also like it for something else. I was watched a video for JlovesMac on YouTube and it was a video for a nude lip and she showed a lip care routine as well as using lip liner and NYX milk as a way to pale out your lips . I used it this morning for that. It is inexpensive and I think I will get these jumbo pencils in other colors . I love the versatility of this product and it is actually helping my lip color last . I just lined and filled in my lips with a JOrdana easy lip liner n a purple mauve color I could not find my lip glos and I though the color was too dark so I used the NYX milk to pale it out and I really like it. It gives your lips a matte look . I think this is great to have. I wish NYX would come out with a jumbo pencil set . I will check if they have one.

on 11/21/2015 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love how this is so versatile! I use it as a base for my eyeshadows and I noticed it makes the light-nude colors really pop. I mostly use it to line my waterline it glides on so creamy and stays put all day. You just have to be careful when applying it. I sometimes accidentally get some product on my lower lashes and its impossible to remove. Another thing about this is that it’s amazing for HALLOWEEN MAKEUP. I used it all over my husband’s face when he dressed up as a vampire. Love it

on 11/2/2015 1:37:00 AM

I love this! Stays in my waterline all day and is so creamy!