Almay Intense i-liner in Raisin Quartz

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Almay Intense i-liner in Raisin Quartz
Prestige eyeliner

4.4

triethylhexanon, ozokerite, beeswax, castor seed oil, carnauba wax, dipentaerythrityl tetrahydroxystearate/tetraisostearate, caprylyl methicone, tocopheryl acetate, soybean oil, aloe leaf extract, polymethyl methacrylate, bht, methylparaben, propylparaben [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499), carmine (ci 77470), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)]

on 2/10/2012 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

My most favorite Eyeliner I have ever bought!! Looks great with sunset eyeshadow on top lid, with green eyes!! :) Will buy over and over again!!

Great color. Smooth. But, wears off easily, and I'm not crazy about the shimmer.

on 11/4/2009 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was hoping for more of an aubergine color...However, this is a plum brown. The color is very beautiful on brown eyes. I had to reappy this liner, which is no biggie to me. I didn't have any problems with my eyes stinging. I will probably not buy this eyeliner again...

on 11/24/2008 5:40:00 PM

The color brings out more of the blue side of my eyes, rather than the green. But it's still an amazing product.

on 9/28/2008 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Love it except for the fact that it burns when I first put it on. I don't know why, but I've never had another makeup product/ eyeliner do that. It does stay on very well.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have brown eyes but I recently got green contacts and wasn't sure what color eyeliner would look good with green and I saw that this was made especially for green eyes so I bought it and not only does it look great but I found I can wear it with my natural eye color and it looks just as good! It makes my eyes stand out and isn't as dramatic as black so I like it for everyday wear. (I like to look like I'm not wearing too much makeup so I only wear black for special occasions). It goes on smoothly and lasts pretty long.

on 9/27/2006 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

My eyes are probably more hazel than pure green, but I liked this color so I bought it anyway. I do find that it brings out the green in my eyes a little more than usual, which makes sense since this liner has that borderline burgandy tone in it. Browns can look so plain sometimes and black is very harsh with my skintone so this has become the perfect everyday color for me. I love how easily it glides on, and that it is mechanical so I don't have to bother with sharpening. I pair it with the matching Almay mascara for green eyes when I want a super stunning effect. I find myself wearing this combo more and more and I highly recommend this for other green/hazel eyed people. But, like other reviewers stated, it can wear off somewhat quickly. That doesn't bother me at all though b/c I just layer Benefit's She-Laq over it and it lasts all day.

on 5/14/2005 12:30:00 AM

i would describe this as kind of a purple/mauve/brown. at first, i didn't like it that much b/c it wasn't a very intense color. but when i pair it up with my green and purple eyeshadows, it really makes my blue-greenish eyes pop out big time. my only complaint is that it fades a little bit, but most liners do anyway. overall, i like it.