Uploaded by Hannah426

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/03/2016

I have blue eyes and although this is recommended for green eyes, I think it would flatter most eye colours. I really like the colour of this pencil; it's almost a perfect match for an old Dior pencil that I had. I would describe it as a plummy, soft chocolate shade. The lasting power and pigmentation could be better, however, it's so reasonably priced and easy to use (twist up …Read more

About reviewer (355 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Other, Fine

3.0
fromkohana

Aug/31/2014

It's just ok. Doesn't last long, and though minor, the cap doesn't fit on the end, making it a handful when applying, or requiring you to put it on the sink. Otherwise the color is pretty and makes a nice smudgy plum color on my fair skin.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

1.0

Mar/11/2014

I would say "no" I wouldn't buy it again, but I have bought it more than once so I said yes. I don't think I will buy it again, though. It wears off way too quickly. Someone recommended the Urban Decay version, and I am going to try that.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

EyesBrown

2.0

Mar/16/2013

I was unhappy with this product. It took a long time to dry, did not last long, and was too light to show up. It would be a better shadow color than a liner color.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (827 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

frommeber

Dec/29/2012

Love this color as it really brings out the green in my eyes. We don't have this brand over here (Sweden) so I always pick up a couple when we are over in the states. The price is low, color great and staying power is fine for the price.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Feb/10/2012

My most favorite Eyeliner I have ever bought!! Looks great with sunset eyeshadow on top lid, with green eyes!! :) Will buy over and over again!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan

1.0

Feb/04/2012

I really wanted to like this liner - colour is a great plummy burgundy - fabulous with blue eyes, but I was allergic to this - girls with sensitive eyes, beware

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

Aug/18/2011

Love this color!! I like applying this to my upper lashes when Im going for a simple clean eye look with a little bit of color. I also love applying this to my waterline when I'm doing a dark smokey eye just to give that pop of color. Color comes out to a gorgeous plummy burgundy purple. I also love that it's an automatic pencil so I don't have to worry about sharpening. Def will …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (732 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

fromAllieN

Jul/07/2011

I liked this liner. It worked well, and lasted all day. It was a bit light, and my mascara definitely overpowered it in the end, but it looked nice with my eyes. The great thing about this color is that it goes well with every eye color, in my opinion. It was a good price, so I will be buying again.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

2.0
fromxahxha

Jun/22/2011

pretty color, but almost too light to see. i would have to go over the line 3 or 4 times to make it visible, and that caused too much dragging at my eyelid. i might try the liquid version-- hoping it's more pigmented.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29