Sexy Hair Concepts Big Sexy Hair - Spray and Play Hairspray

Sexy Hair Concepts Big Sexy Hair - Spray and Play Hairspray
Big Sexy Hair - Spray and Play Hairspray

3.8

SD Alcohol 40 (Alcohol Denat.), Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Triethyl Citrate, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Pentaerythrityl etracaprylate/ Tetracaprate, AMP-Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate.

on 6/28/2017 12:41:00 AM

I live in a humid climate and have thick but fine hair. This is my go-to hairspray! It doesn't leave my hair sticky or crunchy and I can use much less than drugstore hairsprays. One can lasts me at least two months.

on 12/3/2016 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This just didn't appeal to me. It held my hair in place okay but my hair was noticeably crispy to touch. I didn't like how wet it looked and felt just after spraying although it did dry quickly. Also didn't like how forceful the spray was as I prefer more of a mist. It's going to be returned today. I tried this because of reviews of I had read and I've been searching for a spray with more hold than the Garnier Sleek & Shine I've been using. For now I'm sticking with my Garnier.

Hold is too stiff and always always always makes my hair frizzy after using it.

on 8/10/2015 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Just an okay hairspray. Medium hold, at best. The Aussie Instant Freeze is much, much better for much cheaper.

on 8/11/2015 5:33:00 PM

Best hairspray!! I have long, thick hair. It adds volume and makes my hair stay in place. I definitely prefer this over the much touted Kenra hairsprays.

on 2/12/2016 7:03:00 PM

My hair is fine and straight, AND I live in a humid climate. This is the only hairspray I've ever found that a) actually holds my hair, and b) doesn't make it look plastic. I'm doing a lot of retro styling these days, and I can spray, brush, and spray again without the look of too much buildup. Basically, my perfect hairspray!

on 4/22/2015 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

My hair is very soft and has practically no volume. This hair spray does the trick, and it really holds. It has an old-school salon fragrance which fortunately goes away after it dries. I have to be careful to not use too much as it can make my hair very stiff and hard to comb out. But that's the trade-off. Although I paid about $17 for 14 oz, the bottle lasted for months. So the per-use cost is not much. I never had any problems with the nozzle getting clogged either, but I always put the lid back on after using it. I finally ran out of my first one and happily bought another to replace it.

on 11/12/2014 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Truly does leave your hair big and sexy! I use this on my fine blond curly hair when I want to go out and have my curls stay in place. Has a nice smell, doesnt crunch hair, and really locks your hair into place. The canister can be really big and clunky to hold with one hand, but this is my favorite hairspray ever and I am never switching to another one again.

on 11/30/2014 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite hairspray. Holds hair really well, doesn't make your hair stiff and leaves no scent.

I have very fine, straight Asian hair that won't hold a curl for more than 10 minutes unless using a really stiff, shellacky hairspray. This hair spray is light but still holds the waves in my hair beautifully all day. Your hair may feel a little bit sticky initially (first 10 minutes) but then the stickiness completely disappears.

Has the regular, non offensive hair spray smell. Not floral and definitely not overwhelming but not unscented either.

I don't normally plug stores but have to put in a word for Ulta. I purchased for sale price of $10 and free s&h so it was a bargain. The can is also very large so you get a lot of product for your money.

EDIT - 10/26
What was I thinking? This hairspray makes my hair sticky and crunchy and only holds the volume in my hair for the first hour or so and then poof, my hair begins deflating.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This isn't a bad hairspray but I will not purchase it again. For a stiff hold I prefer Tigi Hard Head; for a soft hold and body I prefer Aveda Air Control. This spray functions somewhere (hold-wise) between the two. It does not perform more exceptionally than a standard 8.00 to 10.00 dollar hair spray; therefore, I don't see a reason to repurchase this product. If you're like me and have been consulting reviews and are debating between this and several other sprays, I'd go for Hard Head.

Popular Styling Products