Kevyn Aucoin The Flesh Tone Lip Pencil

4.2

Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin, Paraffin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Talc, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

USD$25 (w free shipping on Nordstrom.com!!) for a little slice of high end heavenliness SIGN ME UP--IM SO THERE!! I've only have my pencil a short while relatively but I love it. I have some similar in my collection: Chanel Natural, Chanel Nude, MAC Spice...all the MAC 1s like strip down, naked, soar, whirl, subculture, rosy rim etc & from Urban Decay Gwen S. ExGirlfriend, Naked, Naked2, Stark Naked et al I really love HE lipliners! I think Jordana Tawny is a pretty good DS match (& cheap if it's viable for u to get), but this is the real deal perf rosy brownish pink nude not concealer lips but more like MLBB! I was hoping Medium wouldn't be too dark I'm LLL NC20 (it's a perf color) $25 is hard to stomach for a lipliner but this is all worth ev $$$ penny nickel & dime if ur like me & have to scrape it up (my MU is dearly come by 4 me)...this I will never be without this pencil coz it's by all means perf for anything from light tinted lip balm (Lipstick Queen Frog Price) to something more opaque like MAC Kinda Sexy...I want to buy another 1 so yes when I get about 2/3 down the pencil sharpened, I will certainly replace it. Downtown triple crown!!! Best thing everrrrr!!

on 6/13/2014 4:17:00 PM

I know this is probably perfect for some people b/c it's that kind of color—I can see that it might be a perfect MLBB color for a lot of folks, but for me it's MLBL (my lips but lamer). It's too brown, which is saying something because I need a good dose of brown in all my makeup. It's a pale brown, too, so, I don't know... I find it quite blah. It's also extremely expensive ($25 for a regular old lip pencil??).

To Read all 30 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/24/2013 6:59:00 PM

I'm an nc40ish and medium was tiny bit to dark for my lips but I do have quite pink lips. Want to try in the light shade because a nice nude that compliments my natural colour is what I'm really after. Bought online so wasn't able to colour match. Like the feel and look of the pencil too

This is an amazing lip liner. I use the medium and while it is a little darker than my natural lip colour it just works so well for me. I won't leave the house without having it on. I rarely touch it up because I like the way it fades evenly and looks more natural throughout the day. It gives my lips a nice colour without looking fake. I swear this is the only lip liner to create the illusion of fuller lips too! Even with every day use it lasts well over a year for me. I don't like the feeling of lip gloss or lip stick so I team it with benefits benetint in rose.

I own the "medium' shade of thi lipliner and I absolutely love it. I wear it everyday all over my lips as lipcolor. Highly recommended :()

on 8/28/2009 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I've read many reviews about this lip pencil that say 'Medium' is too dark. That surprises me. I am fair with pink undertones, and the color is a relatively close match with my skintone; however, that is what I dislike. It's my own fault for having high expectations for a *flesh*-toned lip liner, but how many of us have lips that match our faces? If this lip liner had just a hint of rose in it, to come closer to the pigment in my lips, I'd call it a perfect match. As designed, however, it seems like a liner more suited for those who want to achieve a nude look. On me, it looks like I am penciling in foundation on my lips, which is great if I want to make them disappear. I don't dislike it, but I can just as easily erase my lips with foundation. I was hoping for something MLLB, but this lip liner did not quite make the cut. For a closer (slightly deeper pink brown) match, I prefer NARS Borneo, but my search for the perfect lip liner continues.

on 8/10/2009 12:00:00 PM

The color is pretty and that's all the postive review I can offer this. The price is too exspensive and I use a similar color from mac so I won't by this product again. It does not have the staying power it claims to have.

on 6/12/2009 8:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have the lightest shade and thought the neutral color would go perfectly with a lot of lipsticks and glosses. The price was a bit steep but I didn't mind paying more for a product that works well. On the bright side, the texture is very creamy and doesn't crumble when applying to my lips. The only problem is that it's too creamy and smudges easily on my lips.

on 3/10/2009 1:21:00 AM

I LOVE this lip pencil!!! It is perfect for every skin tone...the name says it all! It goes on smoothly and lasts a long time! I sometimes just wear this liner with Carmex over it & my lips look great! You can make this go on however light or dark you want it to depending on your touch! Absolutely my favorite lip pencil! Some think the price is a little high, but it lasts a long time! I've had mine for about 7 months & use it every day & I still have quite a bit left! It's just a gorgeous look! BUY IT, I really don't think anyone can go wrong with this one!!!

on 12/28/2008 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

Mixed feelings about this lip liner. Love the color but texture is very soft, which is good for blending but not necessarily good for staying put. Quite expensive, too.

Popular Lip Liners