SinfulColors Nail Polish (all colors)

SinfulColors Nail Polish (all colors)

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/7/2017 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this brand. I don't have a lot of nail polishes (about 20) but most are SinfulColors. They have beautiful shades and are, for the most part, very easy to apply. The creams I have are smooth and opaque in two coats. The shimmers apply easily too but sometimes chip in a couple days. But I don't mind because these are so good overall. Will collect many more shades.

on 6/7/2017 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I am always on a hunt to find cheap and quality nail polish. After trying this out, I was amazed. The product has a great consistency that doesn't set instantly, making you able to touch up mistales before it's too late. The product dries fairly quickly and I was quite surprised. After two layers it was opaque and looked amazing!

on 6/4/2017 1:26:00 AM

I have tried many different colors of sinful colors and some are better than others. Tonight my daughter and I bought 2 of the new neon colors and they are horrible in our opinion. 30 minutes after they are dry, you can still smudge them and that's with 2 coats. We would need many more coats to make the color look halfway like they are supposed to. We have only found a few colors that don't smudge like this from this brand. If anyone has any ideas on how to make it not smudge so easily, I'm all ears cause I do love many if the colors we have gotten but can't keep them from smudging like crazy and looking horrible.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

Awsome nail Polish and affordable! I have a lot of these polishes and I really like the quality. I'll continue purchasing them. Great color selection and the formula is good.

on 4/19/2017 9:48:00 AM

Sinful Colors "Stoned" Collection is a Limited Edition Crystal Shimmer Collection, new in Spring 2017.
There are 9 shades in this collection. I will definitely be buying some of the others.
I used Thera-Pewter a great very pale gray with a hint of lavender. I've never seen a light gray shimmer before and I highly recommend it!
One coat is a pale gray shimmer, 2 coats give it more vibrancy. This is not silver, not a sparkle.
When the light hits it you can see the micro flecks of shimmer.
It goes on easily, self levels, has good opacity with 2 coats. I used a top coat of Seche Vite.

Favorite nailpolish brand. Best black I have ever used. The bottle is niceand I love the color selection. Takes about 3.5 to 5 min to dry which compared to most polishes it is very fast. I love their black polish Black on Black. Remember loves always wrap your nail tips for a good long lasting wear.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love these polishes! I always use a good gel topcoat and have Minimal chipping.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Super cheap nail polish for great quality! People always boast about OPI but it has never lasted me even a day. I own a bunch of sinful colours and they're great. They stay on my toenails forever. Minor chipping on my fingernails after 1-2 days. They're $1.97 at my local shoppe. There's always plenty of colours to choose from. They dry incredibly fast, almost as soon as I apply it.

I have one colour called Kandee Pink, a glitter, which is a bit too thick and goopy. It was either sitting on the store shelf too long or is simply thicker because of the glitter.

Overall, fantastic nail polish.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I own Pine Away, which looks like a holiday pine green with shimmer. This is very pigmented with one coat. I did my usual 2 anyways. Applies very smooth and no clumps

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

The nail polish is very runny and hard to spread on nails. The colors do not show up vividly once applied to nails either. Waste of money. I've even used cheap kiddie nail polishes that were much better quality. I will definitely never purchase this brand of nail polish again.

Popular Polishes