SinfulColors Nail Polish (all colors)

SinfulColors Nail Polish (all colors)

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I own Pine Away, which looks like a holiday pine green with shimmer. This is very pigmented with one coat. I did my usual 2 anyways. Applies very smooth and no clumps

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

The nail polish is very runny and hard to spread on nails. The colors do not show up vividly once applied to nails either. Waste of money. I've even used cheap kiddie nail polishes that were much better quality. I will definitely never purchase this brand of nail polish again.

on 1/7/2017 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I put the Sinful Colors "Silver Slivers" over "black on black." Looks great, with a good top coat it lasts a good amount of time. The bottle is impossible to read so I'm glad nail polish isn't rocket science because I have no idea what it says

on 10/16/2016 9:41:00 AM

These dry so quickly and are so pigmented. Usually when I use Essie I have to do 3 layers for the colour I want but sinful colours does it in 1-2 coats. I am usually bad at painting my nails but these dry quickly and the brush is wide enough so there aren't streaks. I used to hate painting my nails because I would mess them up but these are great. The colour selection is awesome and the price is unbeatable. I use seche vite for topcoat and my nails look so great and shiny every time. I own the colours white and lavender. I will be picking up more!

on 9/29/2016 8:09:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely adore this brand. It has become my go to nail polish for all my cosplay needs. There are so many vibrant colors. This polish also dries quickly and keeps a lovely shine. I own close to 20 bottles in various colors and I've loved every color I've added to my collection.

on 9/5/2016 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I tried the colors Cinderella, mint Apple, and nirvana. Cinderella is a beautiful sky blue with glitter; it was very thick and gloopy and took forever to dry. I thought I got a dud so I repurchased it from target and had the exact same result. Nirvana is a brown with a gray undertone which seems thin at first but after a few uses, it thickened up to the point where one coat was enough. I need two coats for full opacity; it may apply streaky but somehow smooths itself out. The lasting power is great; without a base or top coat it does not chip for a few days. Mint Apple applied fine in one coat but as usual the drying time was very slow. I didn't like how the cool greenish blue looked against my medium tan skin so I ended up returning it. I suggest you to look up reviews on the colors before purchasing; I didn't do that with Cinderella and did so with nirvana and mint apple and ended up with one disappointment and two satisfactory nail polishes.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have a bunch of the SC Kylie colors (like 15, I think I must have most of them!!) from Kroger & Dollar General. SC has deffo stepped up their game. I remember when it was $1.99 at Walmart (I paid $2.69 @ Kroger I think for my most recent acquisitions), it was kind of runny, flaked off & chipped easily, now it rivals my OPI or any other colors I own. Even my high end polishes like Nails Inc, Butter, Marc Jacobs, D Lippmann etc the precious few I have are maybe a little longer lasting than SC (but they are $20?! Come on!), I got rid of almost all of my nailpolishes when I moved in 2009 & I've been wearing my mini OPIs or wearing drugstore fake glued on nails but after getting a nasty infection at a salon I will never I vowed set foot (or hand) in another salon so I started amassing nailpolishes again & I have about 50 mini's & 75 (?) regular sized polishes SC are creme of the crop thou seriously I don't mind the viscosity & basically ALL polishes chip on me after a cpl of days & I do my nails a cpl X a week but I've got on Kylie King K which is a rich royal blue that's lasted 48 hours looking perf except for minimal tip wear. I'm impressed! Count me in as a fan!!!

on 7/31/2016 10:40:00 PM

I bumped into Sinful Colors on the Fourth of July when I realized I had a blue and white outfit but nothing red to add to it for an out-of-town parade. I walked into the nearest drug store and saw a bright red nail polish for $1.99!

I am not good at using cosmetics. I have no patience. I'm particularly hard on my hands: I do kitchen chores and yard work, and I paint and sew, and all these things are hard on fingernails. But it was summer, I had just been on vacation, and for once my nails were intact and rather long. The red nail polish looked amazing! I used a timer and sat and watched a show on my computer while my nails dried for half an hour, and then I painted on a second coat and timed myself through another 1/2 hour video. The waste of a whole hour (no work for an hour! Imagine) gave me a whole week of amazing, chip-free, beautiful nails! I have never encountered a nail polish of such high quality in terms of color and longevity before in my life.

I've since bought a dark pink and a coppery color and I'm equally satisfied. I can't believe I hadn't heard of this brand before. I cannot imagine ever buying any other kind again, especially since most of the drug store nail polishes run at least two or three times more expensive than Sinful Colors.

on 7/29/2016 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Sorry my ladies, but I don't really get how this can have an average of 4 on 400+ votes. It is really average-to-bad!
I got the colour Ruby Ruby as I was intrigued by the new counter on my favourite make up corner store, and the prices seemed quite fair for 15 ml/ 0.5 floz of product. The amount of avaiable shades impressed me, somehow I thought of a specialised brand but well if the other colours are like Ruby Ruby please just stop. It was way before the Kylie Jenner's endorsement so I really never heard of it before that day.
Anyway, I really, really despise the brush. It is too long and soft, so it gets instantly messy. The polish cream is so diluted it never sets on the nail and stains fingers even if I pay the most focused attention. It also takes ice ages to dry properly.
The colour is a bit of meh, it's not the ruby I thought it would have been, it's more a plain old red. There weren't other noticeable reds avaiable.
Nothing special, really! Won't repurchase.

on 7/13/2016 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have always been a nail bitter . Using sinful clear coat. Has help with breakage. This clear coat rarely peal if you apply it right. Letting it dry. Which it drys quickly, letting you apply a second coat easily. My nails are awesome. Can't believe my growth. Love this polish how it apply so smooth. And last a good week.

Popular Polishes