SinfulColors Nail Polish (all colors)

SinfulColors Nail Polish (all colors)

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/19/2017 9:48:00 AM

Sinful Colors "Stoned" Collection is a Limited Edition Crystal Shimmer Collection, new in Spring 2017.
There are 9 shades in this collection. I will definitely be buying some of the others.
I used Thera-Pewter a great very pale gray with a hint of lavender. I've never seen a light gray shimmer before and I highly recommend it!
One coat is a pale gray shimmer, 2 coats give it more vibrancy. This is not silver, not a sparkle.
When the light hits it you can see the micro flecks of shimmer.
It goes on easily, self levels, has good opacity with 2 coats. I used a top coat of Seche Vite.

Favorite nailpolish brand. Best black I have ever used. The bottle is niceand I love the color selection. Takes about 3.5 to 5 min to dry which compared to most polishes it is very fast. I love their black polish Black on Black. Remember loves always wrap your nail tips for a good long lasting wear.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love these polishes! I always use a good gel topcoat and have Minimal chipping.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Super cheap nail polish for great quality! People always boast about OPI but it has never lasted me even a day. I own a bunch of sinful colours and they're great. They stay on my toenails forever. Minor chipping on my fingernails after 1-2 days. They're $1.97 at my local shoppe. There's always plenty of colours to choose from. They dry incredibly fast, almost as soon as I apply it.

I have one colour called Kandee Pink, a glitter, which is a bit too thick and goopy. It was either sitting on the store shelf too long or is simply thicker because of the glitter.

Overall, fantastic nail polish.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I own Pine Away, which looks like a holiday pine green with shimmer. This is very pigmented with one coat. I did my usual 2 anyways. Applies very smooth and no clumps

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

The nail polish is very runny and hard to spread on nails. The colors do not show up vividly once applied to nails either. Waste of money. I've even used cheap kiddie nail polishes that were much better quality. I will definitely never purchase this brand of nail polish again.

on 1/7/2017 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I put the Sinful Colors "Silver Slivers" over "black on black." Looks great, with a good top coat it lasts a good amount of time. The bottle is impossible to read so I'm glad nail polish isn't rocket science because I have no idea what it says

on 10/16/2016 9:41:00 AM

These dry so quickly and are so pigmented. Usually when I use Essie I have to do 3 layers for the colour I want but sinful colours does it in 1-2 coats. I am usually bad at painting my nails but these dry quickly and the brush is wide enough so there aren't streaks. I used to hate painting my nails because I would mess them up but these are great. The colour selection is awesome and the price is unbeatable. I use seche vite for topcoat and my nails look so great and shiny every time. I own the colours white and lavender. I will be picking up more!

on 9/29/2016 8:09:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely adore this brand. It has become my go to nail polish for all my cosplay needs. There are so many vibrant colors. This polish also dries quickly and keeps a lovely shine. I own close to 20 bottles in various colors and I've loved every color I've added to my collection.

on 9/5/2016 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I tried the colors Cinderella, mint Apple, and nirvana. Cinderella is a beautiful sky blue with glitter; it was very thick and gloopy and took forever to dry. I thought I got a dud so I repurchased it from target and had the exact same result. Nirvana is a brown with a gray undertone which seems thin at first but after a few uses, it thickened up to the point where one coat was enough. I need two coats for full opacity; it may apply streaky but somehow smooths itself out. The lasting power is great; without a base or top coat it does not chip for a few days. Mint Apple applied fine in one coat but as usual the drying time was very slow. I didn't like how the cool greenish blue looked against my medium tan skin so I ended up returning it. I suggest you to look up reviews on the colors before purchasing; I didn't do that with Cinderella and did so with nirvana and mint apple and ended up with one disappointment and two satisfactory nail polishes.

Popular Polishes