SinfulColors Nail Polish (all colors)

SinfulColors Nail Polish (all colors)

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The color is beautiful. I did not chip fast. The color was vibrant after applying the Top coat.💎💎💎💎

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have this in a few different colors - Gold Medal, which is a more muted, but very metallic and shiny champagne toned gold with a very slight shimmer; Energetic Red, which is actually more of a "springtime" bright pinky orangey reddish color than a true red -- I was hoping would be a dupe for this fantastic nail polish my mom used in the 80s, which was an almost neon, maraschino cherry syrup, true red, l have the bottle for that one but the label is worn out and sadly the formula has gone kind of goopy; Nirvana, a dark taupe, very grey toned driftwood brown, looks pretty bad on me to be honest; You Just Wait, sheer opal, beautiful, I've reviewed that one before; and a plain black one.

Well, they all apply and wear the same. There are some real nail polish connoisseurs out here (not hating, I think that's cool), but you know, I'm just a simple farmer... (no I'm not) and these just make my nails pretty, what can I say? They get the job done. They generally apply well, but it depends on your level of concentration, of which I usually have none, but they still apply well in my fumbly non-manicurist hands, and occasionally onto my forehead, my chin, my sheets etc. when I inevitably forget my nails are currently wet.

Does it chip? Well, eventually yes, depending on your daily activities. I play guitar and do a lot of typing (can ya tell), a lot of head itching, and a lot of digging around in the dirt (but didn't I say I wasn't a farmer), so these chip pretty fast on me I guess. Oh well. You know? It's fine, it's gonna be okay. There's always more in the bottle. I do stuff with my hands. This is why I buy Sinful Colors and not Essie or OPI. My nail polish advice is simply: if you like the color, just get it... the "quality" comes second.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Purchased the color 1618 Come Hither. It's a muted magenta, the color not quite deep pink, not quite purple, without a metallic shimmer. It has a glossy finish. Good for summer and fall. What I like most about it, is that it is a one coat polish. It goes on smooth and opaque, lasts with a top coat for about three days chip free. I'm very pleased with it, only cost me $3 at the drugstore. I wish the line had more one coat colors though, only five I have found, and mostly pastels.

on 6/7/2017 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this brand. I don't have a lot of nail polishes (about 20) but most are SinfulColors. They have beautiful shades and are, for the most part, very easy to apply. The creams I have are smooth and opaque in two coats. The shimmers apply easily too but sometimes chip in a couple days. But I don't mind because these are so good overall. Will collect many more shades.

on 6/7/2017 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I am always on a hunt to find cheap and quality nail polish. After trying this out, I was amazed. The product has a great consistency that doesn't set instantly, making you able to touch up mistales before it's too late. The product dries fairly quickly and I was quite surprised. After two layers it was opaque and looked amazing!

on 6/4/2017 1:26:00 AM

I have tried many different colors of sinful colors and some are better than others. Tonight my daughter and I bought 2 of the new neon colors and they are horrible in our opinion. 30 minutes after they are dry, you can still smudge them and that's with 2 coats. We would need many more coats to make the color look halfway like they are supposed to. We have only found a few colors that don't smudge like this from this brand. If anyone has any ideas on how to make it not smudge so easily, I'm all ears cause I do love many if the colors we have gotten but can't keep them from smudging like crazy and looking horrible.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

Awsome nail Polish and affordable! I have a lot of these polishes and I really like the quality. I'll continue purchasing them. Great color selection and the formula is good.

on 4/19/2017 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Sinful Colors "Stoned" Collection is a Limited Edition Crystal Shimmer Collection, new in Spring 2017.
There are 9 shades in this collection. I will definitely be buying some of the others.
I used Thera-Pewter a great very pale gray with a hint of lavender. I've never seen a light gray crackle shimmer before and I highly recommend it!
One coat is a pale gray shimmer, 2 coats give it more vibrancy. This is not silver, not a sparkle.
When the light hits it you can see the micro flecks of shimmer.
It goes on easily, self levels, has good opacity with 2 coats. I used a top coat of Seche Vite.
ETA: It is VERY difficult to remove.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love these polishes! I always use a good gel topcoat and have Minimal chipping.

Favorite nailpolish brand. Best black I have ever used. The bottle is niceand I love the color selection. Takes about 3.5 to 5 min to dry which compared to most polishes it is very fast. I love their black polish Black on Black. Remember loves always wrap your nail tips for a good long lasting wear.

Popular Polishes