SinfulColors Nail Polish (all colors)

SinfulColors Nail Polish (all colors)

Price: $

Price: $

This product was easy to use and dried fairly quickly durability seems to be 3 to 7 Days depending on what you're doing I put the nails through the full test I wash dishes I pulled some weeds I regularly apply makeup and other Cosmetics to my face so that was also on top of the nails and the nail polish did not chip it did not fade. The price of this product is absolutely phenomenal I paid 1.97 Canadian at Walmart

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The good:
- easy to find at drugstore and extremely cheap;
- good color range;
- dry fast.

The bad:
- the brush is very thin and straight cut, my largest nails need 6-7 streaks to be covered which results in somewhat streaky result;
- light colors will stay streaky even in 3 layers;
- lasting power is meh... about 2-3 days before start chipping.

Go for darker colors if on the budget, don’t buy if money isn’t an issue.

These nail polish are very affordable at under $2 a piece. I have used them every now and again but never gravitated to them in my collection due to the bland and not attractive packaging. But I recently used one (Ruby Ruby) and kept it on for 6 whole days with ZERO chipping. I am blown away by these polishes, just wish they'd upgrade the packaging.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Nice colors and super cheap. Stays on for a week. I got endless blue.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The color is beautiful. I did not chip fast. The color was vibrant after applying the Top coat.πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have this in a few different colors - Gold Medal, which is a more muted, but very metallic and shiny champagne toned gold with a very slight shimmer; Energetic Red, which is actually more of a "springtime" bright pinky orangey reddish color than a true red -- I was hoping would be a dupe for this fantastic nail polish my mom used in the 80s, which was an almost neon, maraschino cherry syrup, true red, l have the bottle for that one but the label is worn out and sadly the formula has gone kind of goopy; Nirvana, a dark taupe, very grey toned driftwood brown, looks pretty bad on me to be honest; You Just Wait, sheer opal, beautiful, I've reviewed that one before; and a plain black one.

Well, they all apply and wear the same. There are some real nail polish connoisseurs out here (not hating, I think that's cool), but you know, I'm just a simple farmer... (no I'm not) and these just make my nails pretty, what can I say? They get the job done. They generally apply well, but it depends on your level of concentration, of which I usually have none, but they still apply well in my fumbly non-manicurist hands, and occasionally onto my forehead, my chin, my sheets etc. when I inevitably forget my nails are currently wet.

Does it chip? Well, eventually yes, depending on your daily activities. I play guitar and do a lot of typing (can ya tell), a lot of head itching, and a lot of digging around in the dirt (but didn't I say I wasn't a farmer), so these chip pretty fast on me I guess. Oh well. You know? It's fine, it's gonna be okay. There's always more in the bottle. I do stuff with my hands. This is why I buy Sinful Colors and not Essie or OPI. My nail polish advice is simply: if you like the color, just get it... the "quality" comes second.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Purchased the color 1618 Come Hither. It's a muted magenta, the color not quite deep pink, not quite purple, without a metallic shimmer. It has a glossy finish. Good for summer and fall. What I like most about it, is that it is a one coat polish. It goes on smooth and opaque, lasts with a top coat for about three days chip free. I'm very pleased with it, only cost me $3 at the drugstore. I wish the line had more one coat colors though, only five I have found, and mostly pastels.

on 6/7/2017 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this brand. I don't have a lot of nail polishes (about 20) but most are SinfulColors. They have beautiful shades and are, for the most part, very easy to apply. The creams I have are smooth and opaque in two coats. The shimmers apply easily too but sometimes chip in a couple days. But I don't mind because these are so good overall. Will collect many more shades.

on 6/7/2017 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I am always on a hunt to find cheap and quality nail polish. After trying this out, I was amazed. The product has a great consistency that doesn't set instantly, making you able to touch up mistales before it's too late. The product dries fairly quickly and I was quite surprised. After two layers it was opaque and looked amazing!

on 6/4/2017 1:26:00 AM

I have tried many different colors of sinful colors and some are better than others. Tonight my daughter and I bought 2 of the new neon colors and they are horrible in our opinion. 30 minutes after they are dry, you can still smudge them and that's with 2 coats. We would need many more coats to make the color look halfway like they are supposed to. We have only found a few colors that don't smudge like this from this brand. If anyone has any ideas on how to make it not smudge so easily, I'm all ears cause I do love many if the colors we have gotten but can't keep them from smudging like crazy and looking horrible.

Popular Polishes