Clarins Liquid Bronze

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Clarins Liquid Bronze
Liquid Bronze

4.1

4.2 oz: Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Dihydroxyacetone, Cetearyl Isononanoate, PPG-15, Stearyl Ether, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Erythrulose, PPG-5 Ceteth-20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Squalene, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 60, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, BHT, Sodium Benzoate.

on 6/16/2014 1:38:00 AM

Beautiful subtle glow that does take 2-3 days of applications. My only complaint is I wish it would build to be darker if needed. However I must praise Clarins because this did not bother or break out my incredibly sensitive skin! I recommend it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This morning I had ran out of my ordinary moisturiser and I had a small sample tube of this lying about so I quickly rubbed it on my face, put my normal foundation on and forgot about it. At the end of the day when my makeup had faded I looked in the mirror and my face was a gorgeous tanned shade, so natural like I've just come off holiday. I'm so impressed and I'm going to buy a full bottle! Took a lippy off for the smell - typical biscuity fake tan smell but I think this is because I applied it with my hands and I could smell it on them all day. I'll use a cotton pad tomorrow!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hope I am in the right Clarins category, I am reviewing the Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning for the Face and Decollete'.

I love this product! I am so pale and even more-so now after using Obagi products that bleach and even-out my skin tone. Though I didn't think it was possible my face is even more pale than before! I love how easy this product is to apply and how goof-proof it is. It does not streak or clump anywhere so I don't have to be super-careful when applying it. It absorbs and dries quickly so I can continue on with my skin routine.

I use it after I wash and apply my Obagi products and before I apply my sunscreen. Within hours it gradually gives me the light color I need without being too stark or fake. It's just a subtle "sun kissed" even color for my fair skin.

on 6/1/2011 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

SMELL: Light, one of the lightest scented tanner products out there. Pleasantly surprised. ...
FEEL: Light milky liquid lotion. A little goes a long way. Glides on. Stays moist and dewy through the day. Can be greasy if too much applied (Can blot with tissue). ...
COLOR: Sheer difference after first use. Noticeable glow after the second or third day. More matte tan after day 4. A little tad more orange than my olive-toned tan on the rest of my body... but a lovely color on me. (Jergens works faster though)
USE:.. I received a sample from Sephora, and tried it on my face for a week. The sales lady told me NOT to exfoliate, however I have dry patches that developed more color. It was easy to correct by putting more on the lighter spots, as the tanner is so gradual. It also lasted about 2 days after I stopped using it. I could use it every second day after I achieved the color I wanted.
CONS: A benefit was that the tanner brought more circulation to my face for a rosy glow on my cheeks. The con was it irritated my skin after day 3 or 4.
** I might buy this again, but I'm currently trying Perricone's No Sun Tanner first.

on 4/12/2010 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this!!! Perfect for the face. You can put it on so easily and it leaves your skin very hydrated. I love to put it under my moisturizer. the color is a light bronze that never looks orange. The smell is very pleasant. I don't think anything that goes on the face and is that great of a product should be judged by the expense. It is much thinner in consistnecy than jergens and nivea. I am on my second bottle and have been using for months. (Ask the conter rep for a sample bottle. they have them!)

on 8/28/2009 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I stray, but in the end, I always come back to Liquid Bronze. I don't need much to give a golden glow to my medium skin tone. Smells fine and moisturizing, too. I exfoliate a lot, so have to apply every day. But it's worth it. Pricey, though.

on 7/3/2008 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The only self tanner Ive come across that goes on invisible, doesnt streak and isnt overly orange and so the only one i'd use on my face.

This is my most favorite self tanner - it's not perfect but for me the best in the bunch.
PRO's:
- first and most important: NO self tanner smell! normaly i can't use self tanners at all cause i can't stand the smell, but this one even smells nice
- doesn't streak
- doesn't turn orange or obviously self-tanner-ish :)
- i like the application with the cotton pad, that way you don't mess up your hands and nails

CON's
- in fact there only one: a bit too light for me, if i really want it to show as a visible tan, i have to use it a few days in a row. applied once, it gives me that fresh kinda-glow

have already repurchased a few times

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

best texture ever tried! my beauty advisor even advise me to use it with a cotton wool like how we use a toner, it does not give me a uneven tone or streaky result. everything is nicely absorb with a natural tint of glow! recommanded to all who loves to have a tan but do not want to dirty their fingers and hands.

on 7/10/2007 9:37:00 AM

One word - Amazing!! Run, run, run to your local Clarins counter and buy this immediately. If you have been searching for the perfect self-tanner for your face, your search has ended. This is it! I am normally pale - a C3 in MAC. This self-tanner gives me the perfect golden color...I truly glow. It's fool-proof to apply...simply put on a cotton round and blend all over face and neck. It hydrates and does not break out my already acne-prone skin. Why are you still reading this??? Run.....