Uploaded by DamnSatyr

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

These scents are so very nostalgic for me, I would use them almost medicinally! Via aromatherapy, I mean. When I have anxiety, I have a small charm that emits a calming scent of lavender or citrus or whatever, but I would ABSOLUTELY change it out for Bonne Belle’s Bottled Emotion “Crazy” scent. Been looking for it for 5 years now :(

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

EyesHazel

5 months ago

I agree I wish they would bring these back as well.
I would really like to buy these for my daughter who is going to junior high. I think she would really enjoy these and her friends too. I liked that there was a different scent for just about every personality.
I would definitely pick a few up if these came back.

About reviewer (1078 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

5 months ago

This perfume us amazing!!! I wish it would come back, and we could buy this again!!! My daughter would flip out of this! I also thought that the different smells and emotions on the bottles fit amazingly together!

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

8 months ago

Would love to buy the fragrance Flirty I loved it I bought 4 cases when it was stopping the fragrance please bring them back I would even pay a little more for it

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Apr/08/2018

I really miss these perfumes. I'd actually been trying to find them for a little while, now, but I couldn't remember anything other than "Hopeful", which is the one I wore. I would love to see these brought back, but Bonne Bell sold out to the company that makes Wet n' Wild, and I don't think they brought these back.

Personally thinking we should all band …

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

Mar/24/2017

I really wish these fragrances would come on the market again. I love the bottled emotion scent "crazy" and have purchased this off eBay a few times. At least finding a dupe that smells just like it would be sufficient.

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Dec/06/2015

Should really bring back the bottled emotion fragrance. I really love "funky" I've had it for years and almost out. I really want to wear it but I also don't want to run out. :( I haven't bought any product from your site so I am unable to properly rate those

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Feb/07/2015

I remember these scents from my junior high years. I think my favorite scent was Playful, which was on the sweeter side. They were so portable and cute. I wish they would bring these back!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1757 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Aug/22/2009

I wish they still made these. I would go smell 'em all in the store and let the memories flood back! I had each and everyone at one point or another - they were my first perfumes. I don't remember which one was my favorite but I remember the bottle was blue...

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (234 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

Mar/20/2009

i still have the solid in powerful that my bestie let me have b/c i liked it so much. back then i was really young and didnt have a job or anything so i couldent afford it. but once i got some $ i went to buy a bottle of it but by then it was all gone. i have hardly ever used it b/c i dont want it ever to be gone, i just open it, smell it. and put it away. i wish they would bring this stuff back!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age19-24