Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

4.1

on 11/4/2015 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

very pricey !! Made me sick afterwards !
Ruined my day i was feeling headaches all day

on 6/23/2015 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I waited almost 3 months to buy this beauty - and it has been TOTALLY worth it! The first time I sampled it in Sephora...I was REPULSED by it. I had been used to smelling very sharp florals and fruity scents. After a few hours though, the smell began to sweeten and become...very interesting. I'm sure Flowerbomb was the first "deeper" smelling perfume I've ever smelled! I got a full sample and started to wear it throughout the day - and I just fell...hard! I can definitely see how SO MANY are mesmerized by this perfume. It hits my nose and I'm instantly set in my "HAPPY PLACE". For the price I paid, $165 for 3.4oz, I was expecting this to last ALL DAY, which it does not - maybe a good 4-6 hours before becoming a very faint skin scent. But compared to some of my other faves that unfortunately don't last more than 2 hours (Viva La Juicy, Escada Moon Sparkle, Lady Gaga FAME, Britney Spears Fantasy, anything Katy Perry) Flowerbomb is the longest-lasting. I'm sure on clothes it'd last forever, which I've not tried...
But if you're a collector, like me, BUY IT - you will not regret it's beauty sitting on your vanity!! However, if you LOVE the scent, but can't afford the price tag, try Instyle Fragrances Impression of FLOWERBOMB, it's TRULY a dead ringer and only $5.99...you just need to respray more often than once every 4-6 hours! I have them on each arm right now and only detect a slight sharpness (alcohol) at the opening, but when it dries down, it's so super close to the one and only original - only an authority of fragrances will tell the difference!! But yes, do totally SPLURGE and grab a bottle. Your inner girly will definitely THANK YOU :)

on 3/23/2015 6:04:00 PM

I think this is best perfume ever created.

on 12/18/2014 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I was bought this perfume as an 18th birthday present by my daughter-less uncle, and the best that I can say is that it's alright. It's by no means a bad scent, just incredibly sugary and sweet - not necessarily my type. However, most of my friends and coworkers really do love the smell of it, and the packaging is understated and pretty.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I looooooove I have been using this since dec 2011 I can't get enough.. I usually only wear softer scents I own Chanel Mademoiselle & Narciso Rodriguez for Her. So this is def something "new" for me. It's perfect year round it's fun and sweet not over powering. I get plenty of complements when wearing this as well. Long lasting def worth the splurge!

on 12/13/2013 11:51:00 PM

I love love love this perfume. It is definitely on my top 3 perfumes that I've ever owned. I get compliments every time I wear this perfume and to those whom I see often now walk by me and get a whiff say "mmmm Flowerbomb". I bought the 50 mL bottle to try which has lasted me a year with only half used. Will be purchasing the bigger bottle once this one runs out. I never wanna be without this perfume.

Love, love, LOVE this scent!... I own quite a few perfumes (YSL Parisienne, Prada Candy, Marc Jacobs Lola to name a few) and am quite accustomed to switching it up. However, my mother kept telling me as a woman, its fine to have a number of perfumes but you must find you signature! Lol Well that is exactly what I have found in Flowerbomb. It definitely lives up to the hype. Its feminine, sexy and both strong and light at the same time (if that's possible). It is a very warm and sensual scent. Flowerbomb is the BOMB

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I received a sample of this scent, and found mysefl smelling my arm all day like a goof. I saw the price and thought "Um no" then a few months later tried it on again at Sephora, and once again was smelling my arm all day- so I am finally getting the 1.0 oz for Mother's Day. Super expensive, but smells so good. Vanilla, florals and just a sexy and addicting smell. I will probably only wear it out on date nights, or Ladies nights though bc of the price. Definitely a beautiful scent.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I don't like this. Ridiculously overpriced for a cloying, eye wateringly strong scent.

on 1/19/2013 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I remember I first smelt this walking in House of Frasier and was IMMEDIATELY drawn to it, wrote down the name and asked for it for christmas! I just cannot get enough of the smell. Almost everytime I have worn it I get asked what perfume I am wearing. Quite expensive than other perfume out there but definitely for me worth it! Comes in a cute clear package. Definitely a perfume I wish I could buy a lifetime supply of!

Popular Fragrances