Giorgio Armani Mania (re-release 2004; beige cap, not black)

Giorgio Armani Mania (re-release 2004; beige cap, not black)

4.4

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My signature scent. This has been discontinued. Glad I found it in the outlet store. I have used many bottles .

on 11/7/2016 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This fragrance is so beautiful and soft. I miss this era of fragrances from early to mid 2000's. This is milky almost. It has a vanilla vibe, slightly floral. It seems to be harder to find now, hopefully it isn't going out of production. It isn't a strong sweet scent like most current scents these days. This is a skin scent. A fresh burst of Moroccan laurel, green tangerine and pink peppercorns mingle with feminine florals and sensual cedar, sandalwood, amber

I am no different than most women: I love extremely feminine smelling fragrances. I actually like shock value fragrances, while I don't like shock value makeup. This is a heavy one but so delightful.

on 1/24/2016 3:20:00 PM

I have an affinity for Armani fragrances and currently Mania is top on my list. While not a huge fan of the initial spray and top notes, once it develops and reacts with my body chemistry it has quickly become my favorite. Staying power is lacking on my skin but if some happens to get on my shirt I can still smell it the next day. Light handed application makes this suitable for work and daily wear. It is also warm and subtly spicy enough for evening. I have used Red, White, She, Code, and Acqua di Gio (I know, showing my age as I believe some of these may have been discontinued long ago). I gravitate toward musk, Amber, vanilla (just not sweet vanilla. I know fragrance, like wine, is completely subjective and reacts with people's body chemistry differently so it is slightly difficult to write a review on fragrance. As for the packaging, some people may find it plain. I have no real opinion on it. So long as it's easy for me to hold and spray, I'm good with it. Would definitely repurchase.

on 4/9/2013 3:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Armani Mania is a lovely oriental with a hint of citrus perfume. I like the oriental vanilla part but not so much on the citrus part. I feel that the citrus is overpowering which gave me a headache sometimes. But overall the scent is lovely maybe it just too heavy to wear on the hot weather which where I live in. the staying power is great actually. It last very long, I don't know why I read reviews that some people said that it didnt last on them.

This scent is so adorable. "Mkinthecity" gave a perfect description of it! It's soft and yet powerful, comforting but never to simple. Pure pleasure for my nose!!! A true feel good scent! It also reminds me of the time I met my husband (7 years ago) and this smell is like being reminded of falling in love and feeling so good about myself! Give it a try!

on 7/1/2010 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Unfortunately, I will not buy it again,although I really liked the smell. It does not last long and dissepears in minutes. Maybe it depends on my chemistry.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love this fragrance! It's a perfect warm combination of vanilla, musk, and spices. Comforting and sensual and a real winner for vanilla lovers. Best suited for cold weather months, but light enough to wear judiciously in any season. One of my favorites!

on 1/22/2010 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this wonderful, creamy fragrance. Great for summer or winter, and I don't say that about many fragrances. It's a little oriental to me. I absolutely love it. Couldn't do without it!

on 12/26/2009 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is my favorite all time perfume and my new signature scent. (before I was using JP Joy). I'm glad for something newer. The scent is complex, beautiful, and really lasts on me.

Popular Fragrances