4.3

price range

Reviews

3.0

4 months ago

Although my skin care is mostly comprised of Avene products imo Vichy's thetmal water is better. It soothes Avenes does little lthough I have gone through more bottles of Avene's mainly because I use it to entertain my kids in traffic. This is in no way a must have and only worth getting on sale or with points. If my skin is irritated it immediately calms down with this. Substantial diff between this and my normal filtered purified water i used to use

About reviewer (105 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

9 months ago

A decent thermal water for skin care. I have rosacea so I use this as a toner after my cleansing milk. It is good, healthy for facial skin. Still I prefer Avene's spray water. I have also tried LRP thermal water. I got the smallest bottles, 50 ml, at a good price on an online pharmasy and stocked up. I am sure that the minerals in the water are healing on my skin condition. I cant be without it! It is also a neat size to put in your handbag for a freshening up in the summer heat.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

2 years ago

Love, love, love! My skin gets irritated very easily, and is prone to getting pink/red. This water in a can really helps to soothe my skin, especially after a peel. I wouldn't call this a setting spray in terms of extending the wear of your makeup, but it does remove the powdery appearance. I also like using it as a refreshing spray if my makeup starts to look too dry. I have used rosewater and other hydrosols for years, but I like thermal water best. Give it try, you might find that your skin thirsts for it.

About reviewer (82 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

The cooling and soothing effect on this is beyond! It's hydrating, restorative, and gives everything it purports to do! Unlike Avene, it does a much better job subbing for a makeup setting spray if you need it to.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Cool

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

3.0

3 years ago

Want a nice, light mist of fancy water to spray on your face? That's what this is. You get an atomizer of very fancy volcano water (15 minerals!) that comes out of the sprayer in a delightful, light mist. I'm not going to lie; it's fun to spray on your face. It feels good. Beyond that, I'm not really sure what this does. I am definitely someone who can be convinced by a certain number of beauty gimmicks, but this one just doesn't quite convince me. It's pleasant to use, but I can't see this as at all necessary (like I would feel about a cleanser, moisturizer, or even a toner). If someone gave me this as a gift I'd use it and enjoy it, but there's no way I'd buy it.

About reviewer (861 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

Vichy's mineral thermal water is a must have. I usually use this after cleansing, spray a little mist of it to hydrate my skin. It has 15 different minerals in it. It's nice for a refresh during the day, or sometimes if I've been on my feet all day I will refresh when I get home by spraying my feet. Talk about rejuvenation! Sometimes I keep a small bottle of this in my fridge, for when it's really hot out and I need relief.

About reviewer (470 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

I recently bought two of these bottles on clearance at ulta and I'm in love with this stuff! Not sure what it does for my skin but it feels amazing going on! I use this in between applying makeup and it makes my makeup look fresh and not so powdery

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrown

2.0
from

3 years ago

I have used this thermal water for a month and a half. I didn't feel that it helped my dehydrated skin at all. It did help with the redness I believe but just for a while. I used it after cleansing and before moisturizing to lock in the moisture. Instead of feeling moisturize, my skin felt tight and a little bit dry. Also I noticed a few whiteheads appearing randomly. The nozzle did clog up after using it for a while so the water didn't mist well. Will not repurchase since I didn't find that it helped my skin. It might work for other skin though, just not mine. Note: I would recommend you try the Avene Thermal Spring Water instead.

About reviewer (74 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

1.0

3 years ago

Did nothing for me. I started breaking out after using this too :(

About reviewer (1040 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

2.0

4 years ago

Don't like this as much as the Avene one, this doesn't seem to make my skin as soft and more importantly the nozzle clogged (or just stopped working well) fairly quickly making the water sputter everywhere instead of spraying in a fine mist. Give it a 2.5 and would not repurchase.

About reviewer (966 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure