Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Pads

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
No Image

3.0

Water (aqua), Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Biosaccharide Gum 1, Pyridoxine, Glutamine, Arginine HCl, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos/Red Tea) Leaf Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Extract, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil (Tangerine), Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Extract (Tangerine), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Extract (Grapefruit), Glycine Soja Extract (Soybean), Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil (Lemon), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Peel) Oil (Orange), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract (Orange), Glycerin, Polyquaternium 10, DMDM Hydrantoin

on 11/17/2011 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really love these. I have dry aging skin with discolored spots. I really think that including these in my skin care routine helps brighten my face.
I buy the large size, so-called "Multi-Use Pads". They're so handy because one will do my whole face and neck, and even décolletage. I love the smell, it's so clean and refreshing. And i don't mind how they feel, either. They are quite moist, so there's plenty of liquid to cover my face, neck, decolleté, even my lower arms and the back of my hands. On application, the liquid exfoliator is sticky, as others have said, but it dries down in about 5 min. or so, then i apply my moisturizer.
I find them convenient for traveling, since i can clean and exfoliate my face even if i'm not near clean running water. I just pop a few into a tiny zip lock bag.
I have found them gentle enough to use every other day, so a container of 100 lasts 200 days! And I have already repurchased them. These are always in my skin care kit.

on 10/25/2011 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

One of the worst products I've ever used, and one of the few I threw out way before it was finished (and it's not cheap!). This all happened about a year ago, so I don't exactly remember what I was expecting or hoping it would do, but I remember exactly how it felt - I didn't like the smell, the unsmooth sensation as it was drying, and I especially didn't like how my skin broke out afterward (it was the only new element in my skin care so I'm sure it was the culprit). Out of the 60-pad container, I think I used five of them and then chucked the rest. I should've returned it and gotten my money back but I was too annoyed to take the time and and make the effort. I doubt I'll buy a Philosophy product again.

on 8/22/2006 10:35:00 AM

As gentle as philosophy says these pads are there is no way I can use them more than once a week. I tried using them every other day like their rep had suggested I could. I developed a rash on my jaw line and chin. They made my skin flush and it took time to calm down.