80%
package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

This curling iron is awesome for tendrils & the tighter curls around my face. I have 1&1/4" also for the beachy waves. I turn these things on 25 & go! It gets so hot as a curling iron noob I've singed myself (lol). Auto shut off is essential like I said in my other review i don't wanna burn the house down! I don't see any damage (yet), but I'm investing in a better heat protectant just to be on the safe side when I get paid. I paid ~$13 for this at Kroger. Good deal!! This is fully functional w frills even it has a turbo button & of course the auto shut off, nice kickstand 1-25 heat selection so ur getting a lot of nice features at an economy price.

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

1.0

6 years ago

This product does not work even though I bought it for $10, the curls stayed in for only like 10 minutes and they were very loose. I recommend not buying this

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan

HairBrown

6 years ago

Even on MUA, the amount of curling iron options to review is overwhelming. I bought a few Revlon curling iron models but they never really worked the way I wanted them to. I don't curl my hair often, so when I do I want it to be worth the effort. I googled "best curling irons" and among the list was this model, which was rated higher than irons that cost more than 5 times as much. Target sells it cheaper than at Ulta, so I made a rare beauty purchase outside of Ulta and with tax it was $10.28. Score! You can use this with the clip, but it also works if you use it as curling wand, and I have never seen a wand for this cheap so double score for getting a 2 in one product.I am really falling in love with Conair again, I also bought a hairdryer from them this week to replace my Revlon dryer and I have to say that the Conair quality is winning me back as a customer. The cheap prices are the extra delicious icing.

About reviewer (141 reviews)

SkinOily, Other

HairBrown

from

7 years ago

BEST Hair Curler for me! Gets the best tight curls and makes my hair very full. I have fine hair that curls easily so I set this curler to the LOWEST setting and it produces the best curls that lasts all day! I like this curler much better than the revlon ones that I have. I think it produces better curls that last all day until i wash it off at night. I love it, and it's cheap too like $10 at walmart where I bought it. great investment for beautiful curls.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

I bought this around 3 years ago, and I was totally clueless about curling irons. I didn't start using it on my own (without the help of my mother) until a year ago. It works pretty well, not so positive it lives up to its claim of heating up in 60 seconds but it heats up quite nicely. The swivel cord is very convient, but the plug unplugs SO easily, which is kinda a deal breaker for me. It works wonders working as a clipless curling iron. Like some have mentioned, the curls don't last very long. My hair is fairly fine but is easy to curl. Anyway, this has burnt me a lot! My neck, hand, finger, foot (don't ask) very easily. *sigh* It was very cheap, 10 USD if I remember correctly. This is damaging to hair as well. In need of a new curling iron.

About reviewer (72 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

3.0

8 years ago

Cheap won't get you too far when it comes to curling irons. This one is good for occasional use but regular curling just gets your hair damaged :( I had to push my budget higher to get a Karmin G3 clipless curling iron but I'm so glad I did! Faster, smoother and shinier curls that didn't fall out within the hour like they did with this conair.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other

HairBlond

EyesBlue

8 years ago

Being half Asian, my hair does not like much heat, product, or various stylings of any kind. This curling iron held my nice-looking, sleek ringlets for a few hours (with my load of hairspray!) and fell a bit continuously after. I know I'm not going to use it much, and when I do it'll be for special occasions to give me those curls I desire. This product I got on amazon for around $12, and I was deeply satisfied with this purchase. Works very well, but the heat dial is set in an awkward place so sometimes my hand slips and changes the setting. I keep it on 13/25, my hair hasn't smoked or burned on the setting. Great curling iron!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

9 years ago

Amazing hair curler! It does exactly what it claims to do. It heats up in 30 seconds and it can hold a curl. It's heat settings go up to 35, but I only need to be at 10-15 and I have very long, thick hair. Your curls last pretty long, it may last better if you use a product. I got this curling iron for only $15 in walmart! What a steal.... ahahha, no need for me to buy an expensive curling iron. :) This won't damage your hair as much either (if used moderately)

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

3.0

9 years ago

I enjoy using this product as it was extremely cheap. My problems are that it can damage your hair and the curls won't hold for long unless you use some super strong hair spray.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

10 years ago

Amazing curling iron I love this sooo much I have straight, black, layer hair that takes some effort to curl I bought this when I was 11 and I love it to this day It creates nice tight curls and loose waves without having to use the highest heat setting I use 10-15 range which is the low range It still works on my straight hair It is ceramic and purple so it protects your hair by distributing the heat evenly I love this curling iron, it has the perfect size, and creates a great style It leaves my hair shiny but remember to use a protectant or a good conditioner prior to using this

About reviewer (191 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm