4.4

$19.00 on Nordstrom
Shop Now

Reviews

7 months ago

I only recently started wearing eyeliner and decided to purchase this product because it was highly recommended by my wedding makeup artist and it looked so good one my wedding pics. I don’t have a steady hand at all but I’ve found that with a little practice, this is an easy product to work with. It’s so smooth and the gel glides on the skin well. I bought an inexpensive Essence brush to use and it works well.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrunette

from

a year ago

I try a lot of long wear black eyeliners, but I always come back to this one. it lasts a long time, it doesn't smudge once it dries, and it's smooth to apply. I've yet to find anything as reliable as this.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

a year ago

My favorite eyeliner by far! Very pigmented and super easy to work with. I've used this several times now and loved it every time. It's long lasting (I can apply at 7am before work and it's still on by the end of the day). I prefer to use with matte eye shadows as opposed to shimmery ones and I do believe it has to be used with the right brush (Mac 209 eyeliner brush works best imo) to get the best results. 100% repurchase! Selena x ~ My HG list ~ (As I've sampled many 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora) 1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil 2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm 3. Pigmentation + Anti-Ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum 4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser 5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer 6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash 7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow) 8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream 9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream 10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

About reviewer (566 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

a year ago

This is one of my favorite gel/liquid eyeliners. It glides on smoothly so you get a fine and even line. You can go over it to deepen and thicken the line as well. It stays on well and is pretty smudge resistant. I love created looks with this one. You can even use it as a base to make MAC shadows and pigments pop a bit more for a duo chrome look. Others on the market just don't compare to this.

About reviewer (255 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

from

a year ago

pros - very black and its matte<3 - easier to apply with a right brush - a lot of product -can put on waterline and for tightlining the upper waterline cons -can be patchy;its not buildable, sometimes the second swipe with wipe off the first layer -it does fade and smudge a bit -harder to use than a felt tip the reason i wouldn't repurchase is because i think pen and pencil type liners are easier since it doesnt require a brush. I will cont to use this as a tightline till i run out. This is still good with my tiny smudge brush but it doesnt stay on the waterlines that well. Its a no repurchase for me. +I now use Signature de Chanel for the perfect matte brush tip wing liquid liner! Its HG

About reviewer (425 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

Stays on forever! Shows up full black. Awesome product..replace my eyeliner with this to get the smokey eye effect. Love this stuff!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

2 years ago

It was my first gel pot eyeliner and I never looked back. I've had the same pot for at least 5 years now and it still applies like a dream, blacker than black too. Love it.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive

HairBlack

2 years ago

Great eyeliner. Very stable, last for a full day.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

2 years ago

I must say that my eyelids are very oily and they took me a long time to find a perfect eye liner for them ????. I had been tried plenty products before and the results always panda eye at the end of the day, no shape eye liner or irritated while applying product. There is 1 day a friend told me to use shu uemura eye pot, she got a very precious eyeliner - like precious i meant. Tried and still smug, i was supper disappointed. I the hopeless situation i asked the sale assistant in Mecca Maxima. She gave me the sample of Mac and tell me to trust her. It works incredibly on my eyeliner, little bit smuggled on hot day, perfect shape at the end of the day. Very smooth and the pigmentation is great. 35AUD for a pot which last whole year, not expensive at all, specially me cause i tried non-working cheaper products ( such a waste).

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlack

2 years ago

This liquid eye-liner is fantastic! It's very easy to use as long as you have the proper brush. Amazing results.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age19-24