MAC Satin - Mylar

Filtered by hair type : Curly
No Image

on 11/23/2013 7:06:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

A great shade to highlight the brow bone or to add some light into the corner of the eye.

I also sometimes use this all over the lid and tightline my eyes for a clean 'no make-up' look. As always with any eyeshadow, I use UDPP under it as I have oily lids. I've deducted a lippy as it does create slightly when I use it this way even with primer.

No sparkle on my skin, but luminates beautifully - a must have for me.

on 5/13/2011 3:39:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Superb highlight for the inner corner and brow. Slight irredesence makes it a perfect subtle day time highlight.

on 1/26/2010 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I was looking for an off white to use to blend colors into my brow-bone and skin and this one is great. It really doesn't have much color pay off, so used as a white eyeshadow you probably wont be too satisfied, but I put on a pretty heavy hand of darker eyeshadow and use a large eyeshadow brush with mylar on it to buff out the color so it blends seamlessly. works well and you end up looking polished and pretty instead of a bright white disco ball.

on 10/17/2009 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my absolute must-have eyeshadow. It's the best shade I've found to highlight my brow, the inner corners of my eyes, and lower lash line. I also sometimes use it on my cupid's bow. The texture is perfect - not too matte but not shimmery. It's a true satin finish. The color is a true creamy white that's not harsh at all. It's not as yellow as an ivory but not a stark white. Love it and am never without it!

on 1/12/2007 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Disappointing for a MAC shade, but not all-together terrible. It makes a nice highlighter when a less-flashy look is called for, and there's nothing really wrong with it, but it's just sort of boring and dull. Bsically, the shade itself is worth having, but there's no reason to drop 14 bucks on the MAC version when you could get something similar at the drug store for $3.50.