Urban Decay Mildew

Urban Decay Mildew
MildewMildewUrban Decay MildewUrban Decay Mildew

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

BEAUTIFUL shade of green! Wowza! I have hazel eyes, NC25/30 skin, normally have dark hair...This makes my eyes POP! Gorgeous color to use for a sexy smokey eye. I just LOVE it!!! It's velvety and very pigmented. A little bit of fallout is my only complaint but I have found that with all the UD eye shadows I have tried. Looks great when paired up with coral/peachy/pink cheeks!

on 9/27/2013 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this green, it's so pretty, definitely one of the best greens out there that I've tried.

To Read all 166 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a pretty color in general, but I have trouble making it look good with my skintone. This is the only UD color that has ever given me this problem - it's beautiful, yet it washes me out. Very strange! Usually they work well. Wouldn't recommend for cool-toned pale-skinned girls, but I'm sure it looks lovely on warm toned skin.

on 7/1/2012 2:26:00 PM

I swatched this at Sephora and thought it was my HG green. Couldn't justify spending that much money on a single pan shadow, so tried a bunch of dupes that didn't work out before finally getting Mildew on eBay for about $12.
UD shadows (I have the Naked 1 Palette) are great quality. Generally they have good pigmentation, nice shimmer, smooth texture and long lasting ability.

Mildew is good for its texture and it does have a lovely shimmer to it but I was disappointed in the color once I actually put it on my eyelids. It came out a lot lighter than the swatch, so instead of being the dark army green I'd hoped for, it was just a so-so medium green shade. I was really disappointed that the pigmentation didn't translate for this shadow.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have never found a green shadow that I wanted to wear with my brown eyes....until now. This stuff is amazing. It works great for a smokey eye too, with smog in the crease. I love it!

on 4/29/2012 9:45:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Mildew is such a great color to own because its a nice basic green color but it isn't flat. It's a shimmery green mossy golden color that is very pigmented and soft. I love to pair it with golds and browns such as urban decay's smog and a gold color I have from MAC. It looks good with brown eyes too.

on 3/12/2012 6:47:00 PM

I wear this green all the time. It doesn't matter if it is winter or summer, it is the perfect green. I have bought over 4 pots of these and it blends nicely with warm or cool shades.

I also have worn it as an eyeliner on the bottom lash, it is truly stunning.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have owned this eye shadow for a few years now. I really love the green color. I recommend it being used at night though since it is so dark. It blends VERY WELL and compliments my eye color. My only complaint is that my eye shadow completely shattered after I dropped it once. I still use it, but sediment gets everywhere whenever I use it. I will buy this again because Urban Decay is my all-time favorite make-up brand.

This isn't a good color for me. Mildew shows up as a muddy color on my skin, as if I had smudged some dirt over my eye. It also has so much glitter that most of the time I see a golden sheen instead of any color at all.
It works well enough as a crease color but I'd prefer to have a shadow with a distinct color and less shimmer.

on 10/24/2011 7:54:00 PM

Whether used as a lid wash by day or vamped up by night, this unique green is a definite must-have for dark eyed brunettes with paler complexions! Highly recommended.