Uploaded by Brandiii

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/14/2018

This shade is beyond gorgeous, it has the perfect amount of sheen(not glitter), I only used it once, but I will be buying a backup already. I've finally made a decision that I am done buying big palettes and spending $46-$65 to use 4 or 5 of maybe 12-14 shades... I'm either creating my own quads from MAC, or buying singles from UD, or ABH, TFord, or Natasha Denona 5 pan palettes …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (239 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Jan/14/2014

BEAUTIFUL shade of green! Wowza! I have hazel eyes, NC25/30 skin, normally have dark hair...This makes my eyes POP! Gorgeous color to use for a sexy smokey eye. I just LOVE it!!! It's velvety and very pigmented. A little bit of fallout is my only complaint but I have found that with all the UD eye shadows I have tried. Looks great when paired up with coral/peachy/pink cheeks!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (154 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Sep/27/2013

I love this green, it's so pretty, definitely one of the best greens out there that I've tried.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (133 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

3.0
fromSHeust

Jul/01/2012

I swatched this at Sephora and thought it was my HG green. Couldn't justify spending that much money on a single pan shadow, so tried a bunch of dupes that didn't work out before finally getting Mildew on eBay for about $12.
UD shadows (I have the Naked 1 Palette) are great quality. Generally they have good pigmentation, nice shimmer, smooth texture and long lasting ability …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (674 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Jun/21/2012

I have never found a green shadow that I wanted to wear with my brown eyes....until now. This stuff is amazing. It works great for a smokey eye too, with smog in the crease. I love it!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

Apr/29/2012

Mildew is such a great color to own because its a nice basic green color but it isn't flat. It's a shimmery green mossy golden color that is very pigmented and soft. I love to pair it with golds and browns such as urban decay's smog and a gold color I have from MAC. It looks good with brown eyes too.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (247 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

fromsultry

Mar/12/2012

I wear this green all the time. It doesn't matter if it is winter or summer, it is the perfect green. I have bought over 4 pots of these and it blends nicely with warm or cool shades.

I also have worn it as an eyeliner on the bottom lash, it is truly stunning.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Mar/04/2012

I have owned this eye shadow for a few years now. I really love the green color. I recommend it being used at night though since it is so dark. It blends VERY WELL and compliments my eye color. My only complaint is that my eye shadow completely shattered after I dropped it once. I still use it, but sediment gets everywhere whenever I use it. I will buy this again because Urban Decay is my …Read more

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3.0

Dec/04/2011

This isn't a good color for me. Mildew shows up as a muddy color on my skin, as if I had smudged some dirt over my eye. It also has so much glitter that most of the time I see a golden sheen instead of any color at all.
It works well enough as a crease color but I'd prefer to have a shadow with a distinct color and less shimmer.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

fromceen

Oct/24/2011

Whether used as a lid wash by day or vamped up by night, this unique green is a definite must-have for dark eyed brunettes with paler complexions! Highly recommended.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (347 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure