LUSH h'suan wen hua conditioner

LUSH h'suan wen hua conditioner

3.5

Fresh Bay Infusion (Pimenta acris) , Fresh Watercress Infusion (Nasturtium officinale) , Fresh Free Range Eggs , Cetearyl Alcohol & Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Fresh Organic Bananas (Musa paradisiaca) , Fresh Organic Avocado (Persea gratissima) , Balsamic Vinegar , Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) , Lanolin , Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis) , Cinnamon Leaf Oil (Cinnamomum cassia) , Soya Lecithin , *Cinnamyl Alcohol , *Cinnamal , *Eugenol , *Benzyl Benzoate , *Limonene , *Linalool , Perfume , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

It's not awful but I don't see any amazing results ,it's slightly moisturising but not particularly softening or strengthening despite the eggs in it .

on 3/1/2016 9:00:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I didn't see much difference with this deep conditioner. Not a fan of the scent but that wouldn't matter if it worked well, it simply doesn't do much. Will stick with Aussie or L'oreal absolut repair when my hair needs something extra. Would not repurchase.

To Read all 154 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/27/2016 6:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this on a whim while on my last visit to lush and I began to regret it on the way home. I hadn't smelt the product, barely read the tub.. Complete impulse buy.

Overall, I'm not disappointed with this stuff but it wouldn't be HG either. I followed the instructions on this one, I put the product on my dry hair and left for 25 minutes. Honestly, you don't need any longer then this, this is a protein masque so it usually binds within 15 to 20 minutes. I shampooed and conditioned my hair afterward as usual. I wasn't the biggest fan of the chai scent, it's very heavy and clashes with my usual 'scents' but the it usually fades.

After the treatment, my hair was very, very soft. It doesn't look or feel healthier and I don't know if this 25 minute hair masque is worth just that soft feeling. I think I'm going to experiment with some other Lush hair masques before committing to purchase this again.

on 2/12/2016 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really, really wish that the scent of this was featured in more Lush products. Because to me, the scent was definitely the best thing about this product. It's a spicy, almost christmas-y smell and it lingered forever. Out of all the Lush hair products I've tried (and it's quite a lot), nothing has lingered like this did. Not only could I still smell it up until the next time I washed my hair, but it also stayed put even after shampooing and conditioning! I guess that might be a problem for some, but me, I just loved it. The treatment itself is thick and rich, and gave my hair a bit of a moisture boost. No drastic change, but my hair felt simply healthy afterward. The main problem was how much product was needed to cover my fairly long, thick and curly hair. You put it in dry hair as well, which on the one hand probably means your hair can absorb more of it, but on the other hand means you really need to slather it on like crazy to distribute it all over. The tub barely lasted for me to use it twice. More like one and a half treatments, actually. Considering the price of that tub (£9.75/225g in lush uk, but £12.75 in lush sweden which is where I bought it), I haven't yet been able to justify repurchasing it. But if you have some money to spend on an indulgent product, this might be for you.

A bit pricey and I wish it didn't come in a pot. It just feels unsanitary to dip my hands in and smear it on my hair then put it back in the cupboard for reuse.

The smell is very strong and I would prefer if it was a bit less, because I have to be mindful of the perfume I wear the next day as the smell lingers.

Aside from that this stuff is absolutely amazing. It works wonders for my hair, adds volume, shine, softness, and strength to thick, frizzy hair. It also helps get rid of my dandruff if I massage it into the scalp when I apply it. I just apply it to clean, dry hair, massage it in for a minute, and let it sit 20-30 minutes, then rinse it out.

I get about 4 uses per pot on thick, short/mid length hair.

So soft. So voluminous. Well worth the smell.

on 1/18/2016 4:01:00 PM

this did literally nothing for my hair. i love lush but this was just a waste of time and 20 bucks

on 1/7/2016 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I'm loving this! It has a gorgeous, spicy smell. Apply to dry hair and leave on for 20-30 mins. I think this is a protein treatment, so only works on hair that needs protein. I've found no added benefits from leaving on longer than 30mins. In fact l think it makes hair crispier and tangled if you leave it on too long. I have thin, fine, oily hair and applying this to roots doesn't make hair any greasier. I use weekly, and l don't use much - it's lasted about 3 months. My expectations were low after being a PK Elasticizer addict, but l have found this to add shine, smoothness/softness, a great smell, a bit of volume. My hair just feels better after l've used it. Looking forward to trying the rest of the range.

on 12/14/2015 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Here's a one-word summary: useless.

I purchased a 225g pot for my long but thin hair, paid a tenner and it only just covered all of my hair.

It's quite a thick mask, and sits quite nicely on your hair, without making your hair fall down. That's where the positives end. The smell isn't particularly unpleasant (to me), it's quite cinnamonny, but it's very potent, and lingers.

I left the mask on for longer than it said- I left it on for two hours. Upon rinsing it out of my hair, I thought my hair felt thinner than normal... It also stripped a bit of my hair colour off. I shampooed and conditioned as normal, and only noticed one thing when my hair was dry; it was fluffier. As I have wavy/slightly curly hair, this wasn't a great look. My hair felt no more moisturised, or any other promise that they made.

There's very little else to say about this product, as it did literally nothing apart from make my hair fluffy and smell of cinnamon for a while. I suggest you burn your money for heat instead, it's far more practical.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this hair mask once a week for half of the treatment, which is a thick coating once a week for six weeks and WOW! The first time I used it I was in awe as I had used Damaged Hot Oil Treatment the last week and I was not impressed. I am a natural blond and went through a phase where I dyed my hair jet black, permanently once every fortnight for a couple of months. Three colour removals and a bleach later (my hair is so damaged) I still haven't got my colour back. I tried Marilyn, and this triumphes hugely. When I washed it out my hair seemed to feel almost weightless, and though the smell was far from pleasant, I was thrilled. The scent stuck with me for 5 days and two washes but so did the effects, which emphasised my hair's natural waves, highlighted my roots whilst blending them and showiing some more blonde in my hair. Additionally, it was amazingly soft and silky. Although the past two treatments have been gorgeous, none will quite match up to me finding the dreamy product. for the first time. I will continue using this and believe I have found my hairs soulmate LOL, and if it doesn't work the same for you keep tyring other hair masks, there is one for every head of hair ;)

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

It smelled beautiful- rich and cinnamony, and a bit like eggnog and was so smooth and creamy to the touch; I found myself giddy when I was to try it.I'm 1/4 Indian, so my hair is very thick and frizzy. A LUSH salesperson specifically recommended this to me. Normally, I love LUSH so I was eager to try the product - however over priced it was.

However it seemed to dry my hair out more! It's shoulder lengthed now so I put 4-6 tbsp on my hair. My hair smells lovely, which is nice but I did not spend 24 dollars for nice smelling hair. My hair is frizzy, dry and lifeless. I HIGHLY recommend trying a sample first.

Popular Hair Treatments