LUSH h'suan wen hua conditioner

LUSH h'suan wen hua conditioner
h'suan wen hua conditioner

3.5

Fresh Bay Infusion (Pimenta acris) , Fresh Watercress Infusion (Nasturtium officinale) , Fresh Free Range Eggs , Cetearyl Alcohol & Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Fresh Organic Bananas (Musa paradisiaca) , Fresh Organic Avocado (Persea gratissima) , Balsamic Vinegar , Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) , Lanolin , Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis) , Cinnamon Leaf Oil (Cinnamomum cassia) , Soya Lecithin , *Cinnamyl Alcohol , *Cinnamal , *Eugenol , *Benzyl Benzoate , *Limonene , *Linalool , Perfume , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

on 12/1/2016 3:24:00 PM

First time I am really disappointed by a Lush product. Used the whole pot in 3 goes - left it for hours - NOTHING - normally my hair should be a minimum moisturized didn't even do as much as any of my usual conditioners. And it's still expensive ... Disappointed ..

I didn't feel a big difference in my hair after using this, except I suppose it felt a little softer? Not a total waste of money as it does feel nice and luxurious for a pamper night and my hair did seem a little softer but I won't repurchase, Lush's Damaged hot oil treatment worked a lot better for me

To Read all 157 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought this for bleach damaged hair. It smells like sweet chai and balsamic vinegar but I found it pleasant, and it has a silky soft texture akin to mayo. Having had an awful experience with leaving in a protein treatment too long (resulting in crazy hard, frizzy, dry hair) I used about a quarter of the tub on my chin length hair, combed with a wide tooth comb, popped on a shower cap and washed out after half an hour.
I really liked the cool, soothing effect on my poor bleach-sore scalp. This stuff really sinks into dry hair so I feel I used a lot. The next time I spritzed with water first, applied to length and ends then combed to coat less damaged roots and I used a lot less.
My hair felt more structurely sound, wasn't breaking as much, felt a little less damaged but wasn't exactly soft and moisturised. In my experience for a protein treatment that's a success. The price is rather high but I feel was worth it for my hair not falling out. If I had the money I'd buy it regularly, however I find I can make hair treatments at home for a similar effect.

It's not awful but I don't see any amazing results ,it's slightly moisturising but not particularly softening or strengthening despite the eggs in it .

on 3/1/2016 9:00:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I didn't see much difference with this deep conditioner. Not a fan of the scent but that wouldn't matter if it worked well, it simply doesn't do much. Will stick with Aussie or L'oreal absolut repair when my hair needs something extra. Would not repurchase.

on 2/27/2016 6:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this on a whim while on my last visit to lush and I began to regret it on the way home. I hadn't smelt the product, barely read the tub.. Complete impulse buy.

Overall, I'm not disappointed with this stuff but it wouldn't be HG either. I followed the instructions on this one, I put the product on my dry hair and left for 25 minutes. Honestly, you don't need any longer then this, this is a protein masque so it usually binds within 15 to 20 minutes. I shampooed and conditioned my hair afterward as usual. I wasn't the biggest fan of the chai scent, it's very heavy and clashes with my usual 'scents' but the it usually fades.

After the treatment, my hair was very, very soft. It doesn't look or feel healthier and I don't know if this 25 minute hair masque is worth just that soft feeling. I think I'm going to experiment with some other Lush hair masques before committing to purchase this again.

on 2/12/2016 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really, really wish that the scent of this was featured in more Lush products. Because to me, the scent was definitely the best thing about this product. It's a spicy, almost christmas-y smell and it lingered forever. Out of all the Lush hair products I've tried (and it's quite a lot), nothing has lingered like this did. Not only could I still smell it up until the next time I washed my hair, but it also stayed put even after shampooing and conditioning! I guess that might be a problem for some, but me, I just loved it. The treatment itself is thick and rich, and gave my hair a bit of a moisture boost. No drastic change, but my hair felt simply healthy afterward. The main problem was how much product was needed to cover my fairly long, thick and curly hair. You put it in dry hair as well, which on the one hand probably means your hair can absorb more of it, but on the other hand means you really need to slather it on like crazy to distribute it all over. The tub barely lasted for me to use it twice. More like one and a half treatments, actually. Considering the price of that tub (£9.75/225g in lush uk, but £12.75 in lush sweden which is where I bought it), I haven't yet been able to justify repurchasing it. But if you have some money to spend on an indulgent product, this might be for you.

A bit pricey and I wish it didn't come in a pot. It just feels unsanitary to dip my hands in and smear it on my hair then put it back in the cupboard for reuse.

The smell is very strong and I would prefer if it was a bit less, because I have to be mindful of the perfume I wear the next day as the smell lingers.

Aside from that this stuff is absolutely amazing. It works wonders for my hair, adds volume, shine, softness, and strength to thick, frizzy hair. It also helps get rid of my dandruff if I massage it into the scalp when I apply it. I just apply it to clean, dry hair, massage it in for a minute, and let it sit 20-30 minutes, then rinse it out.

I get about 4 uses per pot on thick, short/mid length hair.

So soft. So voluminous. Well worth the smell.

on 1/18/2016 4:01:00 PM

this did literally nothing for my hair. i love lush but this was just a waste of time and 20 bucks

on 1/7/2016 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I'm loving this! It has a gorgeous, spicy smell. Apply to dry hair and leave on for 20-30 mins. I think this is a protein treatment, so only works on hair that needs protein. I've found no added benefits from leaving on longer than 30mins. In fact l think it makes hair crispier and tangled if you leave it on too long. I have thin, fine, oily hair and applying this to roots doesn't make hair any greasier. I use weekly, and l don't use much - it's lasted about 3 months. My expectations were low after being a PK Elasticizer addict, but l have found this to add shine, smoothness/softness, a great smell, a bit of volume. My hair just feels better after l've used it. Looking forward to trying the rest of the range.