LUSH h'suan wen hua conditioner

LUSH h'suan wen hua conditioner
h'suan wen hua conditioner

3.5

Fresh Bay Infusion (Pimenta acris) , Fresh Watercress Infusion (Nasturtium officinale) , Fresh Free Range Eggs , Cetearyl Alcohol & Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Fresh Organic Bananas (Musa paradisiaca) , Fresh Organic Avocado (Persea gratissima) , Balsamic Vinegar , Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) , Lanolin , Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis) , Cinnamon Leaf Oil (Cinnamomum cassia) , Soya Lecithin , *Cinnamyl Alcohol , *Cinnamal , *Eugenol , *Benzyl Benzoate , *Limonene , *Linalool , Perfume , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

H'scan Wen Hua is a great hair treatment. I was advised to use the whole pot on my hair, but I definitely disagree that you need to use that much. I simply a small scoop between my fingers, warm it up a little so it melts down, and then run it through my pony tail. For perspective, I get around 4 uses from a large Lush sample pot, and my hair is mid-back length. I only apply from the mid-lengths to ends (the length of my ponytail). I leave it on for around 15-20 minutes before hopping in the shower and shampooing and conditioning as normal. I definitely see a difference when I use this compared to when I don't. Post-shower, my hair feels smoother and is easier to comb through. When it dries, it is sleeker and less frizzy/flyaway and also more shiny. It doesn't negatively effect my hair colour whatsoever. I don't mind the scent of this product - to me it smells slightly like bananas and cinnamon. I find the smell doesn't linger in my hair, as my shampoo and conditioner cover it with their own scent. I have repurchased this twice product (the pot lasts me AGES - please don't waste this by using it once!!!!). I will definitely continue to repurchase it.

on 9/8/2018 8:25:00 AM

Not great value at all (was directed to use the entire pot - and I did need the whole thing for my very thick dry hair - but the SA also directed my friend who has chin length, not dry hair to use the whole pot) had minimal moisturising effect even though I followed instructions to the letter.

The smell is very... pungent, but I would have been willing to look past hat if this had any effect.

Would not repurchase.

on 8/20/2018 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Great hair treatment! I have very dry, frizzy curls and this made them a lot silkier and less sticky-uppy. I could sort of wear my hair down whenever I used it. I use it the hair mask way (over dry hair for about 20 mins) rather than as a conditioner and I don't feel like it would be quite as effective on wet hair.
The packaging can be kind of hard to manage at times- some of the product oozes under the gap between the lid and the container, so I'm anxious about sticking it in a drawer or something. It's also too expensive for me to buy whenever I run out of a tub. But it's a very good product.

on 10/29/2017 4:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Now this is a very good light protein treatment. I love applying this product to my hair and allowing myself that pampering time. I usually try to avoid heat and other stress inducing hair techniques, but after anything life zapping, this is always fabulous. I continue to rebuy! I also keep mine in the refrigerator and also I find that it can be applied to either wet or dry hair despite the instructions saying only dry hair.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I went to lush because I tried one of their shampoo bars and loved it. I have extremely dry hair from bleaching and then coloring it back to black so I was looking for something moisturizing. First off I will say this is moisturizing. I like to put on my hair masks then go to the gym so they can sit in my hair then wash it out after the gym. My hair was soft it really was. But holy shlizzles it was flat and felt thinner! I'm on the fence with how I feel about sulfates but I do not think there should be sulfates in a conditioner like this one. Sulfates should not be left on hair for an extended period of time and that's exactly what you do with this hair mask. Luckily here in Carmels LUSH I was able to return no problem. I like their other products but not hair products.

The lady that served me at lush told me to use the entire pot in one go, she said your hair needs to really be completely covered, which I did.
My hair is in a good condition most of the time so I wasnt really expecting a huge change.
As my hair started drying after I washed the product out, I couldnt believe how soft my hair was! Such a dramatic change!

on 12/1/2016 3:24:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

First time I am really disappointed by a Lush product. Used the whole pot in 3 goes - left it for hours - NOTHING - normally my hair should be a minimum moisturized didn't even do as much as any of my usual conditioners. And it's still expensive ... Disappointed ..

I didn't feel a big difference in my hair after using this, except I suppose it felt a little softer? Not a total waste of money as it does feel nice and luxurious for a pamper night and my hair did seem a little softer but I won't repurchase, Lush's Damaged hot oil treatment worked a lot better for me

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought this for bleach damaged hair. It smells like sweet chai and balsamic vinegar but I found it pleasant, and it has a silky soft texture akin to mayo. Having had an awful experience with leaving in a protein treatment too long (resulting in crazy hard, frizzy, dry hair) I used about a quarter of the tub on my chin length hair, combed with a wide tooth comb, popped on a shower cap and washed out after half an hour.
I really liked the cool, soothing effect on my poor bleach-sore scalp. This stuff really sinks into dry hair so I feel I used a lot. The next time I spritzed with water first, applied to length and ends then combed to coat less damaged roots and I used a lot less.
My hair felt more structurely sound, wasn't breaking as much, felt a little less damaged but wasn't exactly soft and moisturised. In my experience for a protein treatment that's a success. The price is rather high but I feel was worth it for my hair not falling out. If I had the money I'd buy it regularly, however I find I can make hair treatments at home for a similar effect.

It's not awful but I don't see any amazing results ,it's slightly moisturising but not particularly softening or strengthening despite the eggs in it .