LUSH h'suan wen hua conditioner

LUSH h'suan wen hua conditioner
h'suan wen hua conditioner

3.5

Fresh Bay Infusion (Pimenta acris) , Fresh Watercress Infusion (Nasturtium officinale) , Fresh Free Range Eggs , Cetearyl Alcohol & Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Fresh Organic Bananas (Musa paradisiaca) , Fresh Organic Avocado (Persea gratissima) , Balsamic Vinegar , Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) , Lanolin , Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis) , Cinnamon Leaf Oil (Cinnamomum cassia) , Soya Lecithin , *Cinnamyl Alcohol , *Cinnamal , *Eugenol , *Benzyl Benzoate , *Limonene , *Linalool , Perfume , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I went to lush because I tried one of their shampoo bars and loved it. I have extremely dry hair from bleaching and then coloring it back to black so I was looking for something moisturizing. First off I will say this is moisturizing. I like to put on my hair masks then go to the gym so they can sit in my hair then wash it out after the gym. My hair was soft it really was. But holy shlizzles it was flat and felt thinner! I'm on the fence with how I feel about sulfates but I do not think there should be sulfates in a conditioner like this one. Sulfates should not be left on hair for an extended period of time and that's exactly what you do with this hair mask. Luckily here in Carmels LUSH I was able to return no problem. I like their other products but not hair products.

The lady that served me at lush told me to use the entire pot in one go, she said your hair needs to really be completely covered, which I did.
My hair is in a good condition most of the time so I wasnt really expecting a huge change.
As my hair started drying after I washed the product out, I couldnt believe how soft my hair was! Such a dramatic change!

on 12/1/2016 3:24:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

First time I am really disappointed by a Lush product. Used the whole pot in 3 goes - left it for hours - NOTHING - normally my hair should be a minimum moisturized didn't even do as much as any of my usual conditioners. And it's still expensive ... Disappointed ..

I didn't feel a big difference in my hair after using this, except I suppose it felt a little softer? Not a total waste of money as it does feel nice and luxurious for a pamper night and my hair did seem a little softer but I won't repurchase, Lush's Damaged hot oil treatment worked a lot better for me

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought this for bleach damaged hair. It smells like sweet chai and balsamic vinegar but I found it pleasant, and it has a silky soft texture akin to mayo. Having had an awful experience with leaving in a protein treatment too long (resulting in crazy hard, frizzy, dry hair) I used about a quarter of the tub on my chin length hair, combed with a wide tooth comb, popped on a shower cap and washed out after half an hour.
I really liked the cool, soothing effect on my poor bleach-sore scalp. This stuff really sinks into dry hair so I feel I used a lot. The next time I spritzed with water first, applied to length and ends then combed to coat less damaged roots and I used a lot less.
My hair felt more structurely sound, wasn't breaking as much, felt a little less damaged but wasn't exactly soft and moisturised. In my experience for a protein treatment that's a success. The price is rather high but I feel was worth it for my hair not falling out. If I had the money I'd buy it regularly, however I find I can make hair treatments at home for a similar effect.

It's not awful but I don't see any amazing results ,it's slightly moisturising but not particularly softening or strengthening despite the eggs in it .

on 3/1/2016 9:00:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I didn't see much difference with this deep conditioner. Not a fan of the scent but that wouldn't matter if it worked well, it simply doesn't do much. Will stick with Aussie or L'oreal absolut repair when my hair needs something extra. Would not repurchase.

on 2/27/2016 6:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this on a whim while on my last visit to lush and I began to regret it on the way home. I hadn't smelt the product, barely read the tub.. Complete impulse buy.

Overall, I'm not disappointed with this stuff but it wouldn't be HG either. I followed the instructions on this one, I put the product on my dry hair and left for 25 minutes. Honestly, you don't need any longer then this, this is a protein masque so it usually binds within 15 to 20 minutes. I shampooed and conditioned my hair afterward as usual. I wasn't the biggest fan of the chai scent, it's very heavy and clashes with my usual 'scents' but the it usually fades.

After the treatment, my hair was very, very soft. It doesn't look or feel healthier and I don't know if this 25 minute hair masque is worth just that soft feeling. I think I'm going to experiment with some other Lush hair masques before committing to purchase this again.

on 2/12/2016 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really, really wish that the scent of this was featured in more Lush products. Because to me, the scent was definitely the best thing about this product. It's a spicy, almost christmas-y smell and it lingered forever. Out of all the Lush hair products I've tried (and it's quite a lot), nothing has lingered like this did. Not only could I still smell it up until the next time I washed my hair, but it also stayed put even after shampooing and conditioning! I guess that might be a problem for some, but me, I just loved it. The treatment itself is thick and rich, and gave my hair a bit of a moisture boost. No drastic change, but my hair felt simply healthy afterward. The main problem was how much product was needed to cover my fairly long, thick and curly hair. You put it in dry hair as well, which on the one hand probably means your hair can absorb more of it, but on the other hand means you really need to slather it on like crazy to distribute it all over. The tub barely lasted for me to use it twice. More like one and a half treatments, actually. Considering the price of that tub (£9.75/225g in lush uk, but £12.75 in lush sweden which is where I bought it), I haven't yet been able to justify repurchasing it. But if you have some money to spend on an indulgent product, this might be for you.

A bit pricey and I wish it didn't come in a pot. It just feels unsanitary to dip my hands in and smear it on my hair then put it back in the cupboard for reuse.

The smell is very strong and I would prefer if it was a bit less, because I have to be mindful of the perfume I wear the next day as the smell lingers.

Aside from that this stuff is absolutely amazing. It works wonders for my hair, adds volume, shine, softness, and strength to thick, frizzy hair. It also helps get rid of my dandruff if I massage it into the scalp when I apply it. I just apply it to clean, dry hair, massage it in for a minute, and let it sit 20-30 minutes, then rinse it out.

I get about 4 uses per pot on thick, short/mid length hair.

So soft. So voluminous. Well worth the smell.

Popular Hair Treatments