Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner

Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner
Gel EyelinerGel Eyeliner

4.3

BOBBI BROWN LONG-WEAR GEL EYELINER INGREDIENTS (2010): isododecane - cyclopentasiloxane - polyethylene - trimethylsiloxysilicate - disteardimonium hectorite - propylene carbonate - lecithin - phenyl trimethicone - hydrogenated polyisobutene - methicone - barium sulfate - bht - phenoxyethanol [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499) - mica - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - carmine (ci 75470) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289) - bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)]

on 1/14/2017 6:16:00 AM

Easy easy easy to use. You can be rubbish at eyeliner and use this! I would get the brush from. Bobbi and just do loads of small strokes and you can easily correct and build up the line. So user friendly

It lasts all day on me and is such a great opaque colour. Comes off with not a lot of difficulty with makeup remover. Don't have a bad thing to say about this.

on 1/9/2017 12:12:00 PM

I purchased this gel liner in black at the airport Duty free, so I know the product is authentic. One of the worst liners I have ever tried. The product was dry when within a week (I make sure to close it immediately after use), it tugged my eye lid upon application because it was so dry and clumpy. The liner smudged unless I use primer underneath it. Very disappointed in such an expensive product

on 12/2/2016 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Such a fantastic product. I wish it weren't so expensive because I plan on using it for the rest of my life! I have hooded, super oily lids, and even waterproof eyeliners would leave me a fairly smudgy mess by the end of the day, but when I use the Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner, it stays absolutely put until I remove it with micellar water. I usually wear my makeup for about 14-16 hours of the day, and this eyeliner just simply does not budge. I use the Bobbi Brown eyeliner brush to apply, and I couldn't be happier with it. I've been using it about a month now, and am maybe 1/8 of the way through the jar, so I imagine it will last a good long time.

on 10/25/2016 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this eyeliner!! I use it in black ink or gunmetal on my waterline and at my lashline. It doesn't transfer onto my lower lid. It has some crazy staying power! At night I use my Lancome Bifacil waterproof eye makeup remover to get it off.
My only disappointment is that Bobbi Brown sold her makeup line to Estee Lauder. WHY would you do that, Bobbi??

on 10/18/2016 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this in black ink due to rave reviews. Black as my soul and smoother than my man(if I had any), how can I not love it??? Plus it's waterproof and smudgeproof, still looks perfect after 8 hours of wear without making look like I'm wearing war paint by the end of the day. The bad part its that it's so pricey but I've used it for 1 year already and I still have 1/2 a pot left. It dries out, but I found that storing it upside down in a dark place kind of slows down the process? I heard mixing in a drop of glycerin or mixing solution would revive it again if it dries out, but so far there's no need to do so for my pot.

on 8/17/2016 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

This eyeliner really stays on. I have so many eyeliners and none of them work until this one. I purchased Expresso nice matte brown. I took a nap the weather is so hot and when I woke up from my nap I still had the eyeliner on. I love it. After eyeliner I sweep a bit of eyeshadow so the eyeliner statys in place olshoppers.com

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great alternative to pencil liners and hard-to-apply liquids. It stays in place and can either look stiking or subtle, depending on how you apply it. I prefer to use a Stila push brush. It can be a pain to apply if you don't want it to be too dark, as you have to wipe off the excess but still get enough on there to give you a decent line.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This has to be the best eyeliner I have ever used. It stays on al day, never smudges and goes on really smooth. It doesn't even run when it gets wet. It took me about a week to get the hang of applying it with the brush, but it so absolutely the best eyeliner I have ever bought. I would definitely buy it again. I seems a little bit expensive when you see the size of the jar, but it will last you forever!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Great lasting power. I adore this product.

I use the BB eyelining brush and can even get a smoky look, or a defined look. Definitely worth trying if you're looking for a long lasting eyeliner.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this eyeliner. I have always wanted to use liquid or pen/felt tip eyeliners (I tried to like Stila's pen form eyeliner) because of the great pigmentation and smoothness, but I just couldn't get good at applying it. This is amazing pigmentation and so easy to use. I use an angled eyeliner brush and it's perfect for tightlining the upper lids if you want a natural look or as a regular eyeliner. I bought Sephora brand gel eyeliner in the little pot thinking it would be a cheaper option but it dried up super fast. I find this lasts ages and mine hasnt dried up, I had my first pot for over two years. I love the packaging and I think for what it is and how much the price is decent for high end makeup (the stila pen liner was $25 and it had way less product). I purchased at Nordstrom for $26 USD. Super smooth application and lasts until you take it off!!!