Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner

Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner
Gel EyelinerGel Eyeliner

4.3

BOBBI BROWN LONG-WEAR GEL EYELINER INGREDIENTS (2010): isododecane - cyclopentasiloxane - polyethylene - trimethylsiloxysilicate - disteardimonium hectorite - propylene carbonate - lecithin - phenyl trimethicone - hydrogenated polyisobutene - methicone - barium sulfate - bht - phenoxyethanol [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499) - mica - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - carmine (ci 75470) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289) - bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)]

on 4/3/2018 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is one of the best gel liners. Goes on really well and lasts.

on 2/10/2018 1:03:00 PM

Does not work for me.
Applies ok but does not stay put and wings smudge - i have a fav brush, but still, no dice
Goes very clumpy in pot after 3 months from purchase - can be microwaved and it works again for a while, but come-on!
Does not stay put all night

The pot i have is genuine bought at bobbi brown counter.

I two pots - i have one brown and one black. Neither color is really 'right' - i like them to pop. v matte.

Not a repeat buy

on 2/7/2018 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have had major trouble with this liner smearing all over my lid. I have no trouble with other gel liners, but this one will not stay put. No matter what primer I use under it or powder I use over it I end up looking like a freak when I wear it. It is super creamy and easy to apply so that is why I gave it two stars.

on 1/5/2018 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This eyeliner is very pigmented, creamy and easy to apply. I would not recommend it if you have very oily skin, however, on aged/drier skin it is a dream to apply! On my acne prone, oily skin I find this lasts for a few hours then tends to smudge.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This gel eyeliner is the one that got me to appreciate gel liners. Matte, creamy, smooth, pigmented, staying power - I loved it, while I had it. Mine had a strange life. I got it from my grandmother who had it for a couple years but never opened it. Still worked fine for me. I used it nearly every day until one fateful evening I dropped it, and without wasting a moment my cat pounced and punted it somewhere off into the ether, into oblivion. Never found it. Rest in peace. Sorry Grandma. The Maybelline gel liner is a good dupe for this, but I think the Bobbi Brown had a mite more staying power... not too keen on paying that price tag though. Overall, I like and recommend it.

on 1/1/2018 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow, I've been using drugstore gels to do my brows and my liner both, and I've been looking for something that wears a bit longer and doesn't dry out too fast and this was really shit. Dried out faster than my L'Oreal gel liner, didn't last, didn't apply any better. Save your money, please

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I dont want to be the Debbie Downer on a beloved product but I hated this. I have gotten two on different occassions so I know I didn't get a random bad batch, but I found this eyeliner dries up in the pot so quickly, does not apply very well no matter what brush I use, has mediocre pigment and smudges. I do not recommend

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the eyeliner I use on a daily basis, but it is not the perfect one. It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. However, it has a tendency to smudge on the corners, and even applying powder doesn't prevent this from happening. The formula is creamy and glides on well.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Didn't work out for me. There was nothing I could do to make it stay on my eyelids for more than three hours. Big disappointment!

on 5/15/2017 5:36:00 AM

my mom gave me two pots of this coz she doesnt use gel eyeliner anymore. i had the shade chocolate shimmer ink and black ink. the problem i had with the black ink was that it had dried out so terribly that nothing i did could save it. i tried melting it, but it flaked off the moment i tried to swatch it. the chocolate shimmer ink, on the other hand, was perfect. it had a very subtle shimmer to it, and it doesnt budge. i wore this everyday for almost 12 hours and it. did. not. budge. it did not transfer to my undereye (unlike several other gel liners where i ended up with dark patches under my wing). it's pricey, but for the longetivity i havent found another gel liner that did not transfer at all. i wear this without primer and i have oily lids. id buy this again just because it stays on everyday.