4.3

price range

Reviews

2.0

a month ago

I'm so surprised by the positive reviews of this. I've tried it twice and that was enough for me. Pros: applies easily Cons: medicore color payoff, smears LIKE CRAZY, container dries out quickly. I will stick with MAC or L'Oreal gel liners for better results at lower costs.

About reviewer (69 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairBlond

EyesGreen

2.0
from

a month ago

This transfers and smudges on me. I even tried primer and it gives me raccoon eyes. Smooth and nice color but I cannot use this for more than 1 hour.

About reviewer (425 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

5 months ago

This is honestly one of the best eyeliners I have ever used. This gel eyeliner is so smooth and creamy which makes it easy to work with. The product applies on lids effortlessly without skipping or dragging. When used with the right brush you get a beautifully defined and precise line. The product is pigmented and a little can go a long way. The pigment ensures that you don't have to go over the same line over and over again. The staying power of this gel is unmatched. I've used this to the club and through all the sweat and dancing this DID NOT BUDGE. It stayed in place and looked just as fresh as when I first applied it. I've used this daytime and nigh time and have gotten a solid 10 hour wear during the day and if I go out at night that goes up to 18 hours. That's 18 hours of staying put and staying fresh with no bleeding and smudging. I've never experienced raccoon eyes with this product either. You get a good amount of product and my pot has lasted years. I've only recently repurchased another one/. I would 100% recommend this!

About reviewer (97 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

a year ago

My favourite gel liner, I love this over the MAC version and the dupes they list around the web. I just find it super easy to work with and it lasts forever, does not irritate my contact lens.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

Works great!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

EyesGreen

a year ago

I love this gel eye liner because it is strong, resistent and very very black! It is expensive, but it is my favorite. I will buy a new one when my eye liner fish.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlond

a year ago

Ok, I have tried every eyeliner under the sun (well, there may have been one or two I missed) and I have never found anything as perfect as Bobbi Brown gel eyeliners. Black is the only one I currently use; it is my absolute favorite and looks great all the time. I use it for tightlining and it is perfect. Once applied it will not budge or stray until you remove it. There is a very simple trick to making sure your prized product will never dry out. This is foolproof if you are diligent.???? After unscrewing the lid, remove a bit with a little spatula (that you have laid out previously) and place that bit on the back of your hand then immediately tightly screw the lid back on and replace in your stash *upside down*. To reiterate, always store upside down with lid tightly screwed on and only leave the lid off for the two seconds it takes to put a little on your hand. Easy peasy. Trust me.???? Respectfully submitted, colormepink

About reviewer (239 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

from

a year ago

This review is for the Long-wear gel eye liner by Bobbi Brown. I have tried many high end as well as drugstore gel liners and this is by far the best in that it does not smudge at all. It stays where you put it. This is also probably the only liner that actually stays in my waterline for hours. I use Caviar Ink and Espresso and I think they both look beautiful as I don't like a shiny, wet, jet black look. Depending on your brush and how you use it and layer it, it can be more or less pigmented. If I want a barely visible look in my waterline I can achieve it easily as opposed to a more dramatic, darker look by painting a thicker coat. The only issue I have with this is that it dries out far too quickly as do most gel liners. So what I do to salvage the dried out pot is to put it in how water in a plastic bag and it becomes usable again. I've given it 5 lippies as I always repurchase this and will in the future, my HG gel liner!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

a year ago

overall: 6/10 I do like this eyeliner, but for the price I would rather buy drugstore. It is super black and doesn't smudge at all. I bought into the hype and I just don't find this one that much better than a cheaper brand. Packaging is nice, sturdy glass. It doesn't come with a brush but that's fine, I like to use my own brush anyway.

About reviewer (156 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

EyesHazel

2 years ago

This is one of the best gel liners. Goes on really well and lasts.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24