no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

I always received compliments when I wore this charming floral scent. Long-lasting, although it can be a bit heavy when layered with the lotion.

About reviewer (129 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

8 years ago

Wowzers! I didn't realize a fragrance could be so intoxicating. I had bought some fragrances that were on sale at random and had decided to give the two best smelling ones to mum as a birthday gift and Il Bacio was the best of them all. I had great difficulty parting with it after sampling it on a card then on myself. I couldn't stop sniffing myself all over all night...talk about lust! It's an incredibly sexy, beautiful, and unique smell. Mum didn't think much of it at first, but half an hour later, when the fragrance had settled in, she called and said she loved it. I'll definitely buy a bottle for myself down the line; not any time soon as I don't want to be smelling like my mother. For now, I'll just steal a spritz every now and then on a card.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

from

8 years ago

I posted on yahoo answers " which is a perfume that has good staying power and smells like woodsy, sandalwood, musky, sweet. I lady mentioned, Bacio 2. I purchased it online for like 26.00. I couldn't wait to get it, for these are my favorite scents. It was also mentioned that men swoon over you while wearing this perfume it's a "man magnet" Well im married so if it can bring him closer to me it's even better. Anyways as soon as i received it the bottle was lovely i tried it on a card first and i couldn't get enough. I caught myself going back to the card to smell it. My husband loved it. Then i tried it on myself the next day. The sad news is the staying power didn't last at all sad news, i really loved this perfume. There goes my body chemistry again. It just doesn't last on me. I would say maybe 1 hour, then i had to reapply during the day. I haven't received a compliment yet, i won't buy this again, i'll stick with my channel chance and dkny be delicious.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other

HairBrown

2.0

8 years ago

I have to agree with awesomeness below. I had a co-worker whose signature scent was Il Bacio and it smelled divine on her. After finding out what it was, I tried it and boy, did it smell bad and cheap. Guess it comes down to body chemistry--didn't work for me.

About reviewer (237 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Fine

1.0

8 years ago

I've tried to love Il Bacio several times, but I can't. The combination of white florals & freesia just doesn't work -- it seems cheap and unrefined to me. It's a full-bodied fragrance, so I can understand why many people like this one. But for me, Il Bacio is the epitome of what's the worst thing in a mass market fragrance -- cheap & sweet white florals.

About reviewer (89 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

9 years ago

I was sorely disappointed in this fragrance on me. After reading many reviews I was expecting a lovely spicy sweet winter or autumn scent, but on my skin I got a very fresh floral honeysuckle fragrance. It was amazing just how strong the honeysuckle stood out on me from start to finish. I tried it in warmer weather, so perhaps will try it again in the cooler months to see if that makes any difference. Oh well, the search is still on for my HG fragrance.

About reviewer (96 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Kinky, Fine

EyesGreen

9 years ago

perfect just perfect..it is fresh ,not giving a headache...I adore it...full of flowers

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

9 years ago

This was one of my favorite fragrances back in the day (late 1980's & early 90's). Floral, fruity and warm. Sweet, honeyed goodness. Brings back such fond memories, sigh... Pure love in a bottle. It's a unique scent; you will not smell like everyone else wearing this one. It's great for cooler months. If I see a bottle of this I think I'll pick it again. I know I'll enjoy this again!

About reviewer (162 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

1.0

11 years ago

Oh man this stuff smells AWFUL. It smells cloying and heady like...bathroom potpourri or air freshener. It has this..sickeningly sweet aspect to it that makes me feel like I've walked into..a whore-house or something. It honestly reminds me of sweat, and overly-scented air freshener. That's the best I can describe it. I would not wear this ANYWHERE, and I will not where this EVER again.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesGreen

11 years ago

- change of mind - the honeyed quality is too much. Wouldn't repurchase this one. Would buy the Parfum again , but not the EDT. Huge difference - the EDT is harsh, especially at first, while the Parfum is smooth and honeyed. Haven't tried the EDP (if there is one). Ambrosial, sweet, intoxicating & delicious.

About reviewer (71 reviews)

Age30-35