Banana Boat Sunless Tanning Mousse in Deep Dark

Filtered by age: 19-24

4.7

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

ahh use to love this stuff! i was soo sad when it got discontiued...wish banana boat would bring it back!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm reviewing Banana Boat Summer Color foam in Deep Dark. Since I hate baking in the sun or in tanning booths, I have to find some way to avoid looking albino, especially now that warmer weather is here. Now I know I probably shouldn't have grabbed Deep Dark since my skin tone is relatively fair, but whatever...this stuff doesn't turn my skin a fake orange color despite the fact that I'm probably not using the right color for myself, so I'm sure if you buy it according to your skin tone you'll have nothing to worry about. As for the smell, let's face it, all sunless tanners have that distinct smell. It's not that bad though, no worse than anything else I've tried, and I put it on at night and shower in the morning anyways...I probably wouldn't recommend putting this on and then going to the mall or shopping or anything because people can definitely smell when you're wearing it. The foam is easy to spread, just make sure you rub it in thoroughly. I give it 4 stars/lippies only because I hate waiting for it to dry before bedtime (I sit around for about 30-40 mins. naked) but if you can, I'd recommend sitting in front of a room fan and having it blow directly on you to speed up drying time (blow dryers don't work, it seems to only make the stuff feel more damp for whatever reason.) I haven't tried this on my face because I had an incident last year where I used another tanner and it caused me to have a really bad reaction, so I apply it from my feet up to my chin - if you can imagine that, I have a pale face and a really tan body. I'm like a sideshow before I put on bronzer. But anyways, give it a shot you'll like the results.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have tried tons of other faux tanners, including the horrible Fake Bake, but this is by far the best. It bests Christian Dior, Lancome and Clarins, I couldnt be happier with this prouduct! It goes on evenly,has a great colorgaurd, the smell is much weaker than other products! This is a great, cheap solution to pale legs!