Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer

Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer
Amazing ConcealerAmazing Concealer

3.6

Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Ozokerite, Pvp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Cucumber Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492).

on 9/25/2017 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is the first and only concealer I've ever purchased. I don't use it very often, but when I do, I love it. I especially like that it isn't full of silicones, which give me cysts. I'm the weirdo who prefers good old mineral oil. I don't use moisturizer in the daytime, so maybe that's why this works so well for me. Also, I use such a teeny tiny amount, even it if got greasy, it would be easy to touch up with powder. The skin around my eyes can get dry feeling, and this seems to soothe and protect that skin. It makes my skin look buttery and flawless, and, used sparingly this can be a gorgeous full coverage foundation. I wear Medium Golden. This brightens up my whole face and hides everything I don't like on my skin.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Very dry and tacky looking. Not at all good for under eyes. Thick consistency. Tried with moisturizer and primer. Tried with brush, beauty blender and fingers. Tried very small amount. Still looked too thick and settles horribly into fine lines. Would definitely not recommend.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I know the reviews on this product aren't stellar but I found it to be exactly what I needed during the hot summer months when I chose not to wear my usual face makeup. I have one broken capillary, a bit of red at the sides of my nose, a patch of red between my eyebrows and a wee spot on my chin (thank you Rosacea). So I put the smallest dot on each area with the appropriate sized brush and then tap the product in until it's smooth and the redness is gone. I apply Lancôme Dual Finish Powder on top with a nice fluffy brush and call it good. This keeps the red at bay for the entire day without loading up on product, I couldn't be happier. The downside is price, they seem to be really proud of this product and its reflected in the price.

on 5/1/2016 2:37:00 PM

Really great coverage. You need to only use a very small amount. I think it's one of the best out there and I've tried almost all of them!

on 9/8/2016 12:14:00 AM

I don't like this concealer at all. First off, it smells horrible. It smells like melted oil pastels. Second, its so tacky, definitely not an undereye concealer/highlighter/brightener. No matter how i set my undereye this always manages to smudge and tug on the eyeliner on my waterline. Third, its pretty pricey. I expected a lot more than a smelly, tacky concealer for $42. Save your money or buy the KVD lock it concealer or even the MUFE concealer.

on 12/22/2016 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

It is thick and it is oily. If you have dry skin, this will work for you. I actually used it for baking. It worked really well! I'm 45 by the way. I did not see any creases. I used Ben Nye setting spray to seal it in place. It's worth trying. The coverage is really good! I used Coty Loose Powder to set it and 12 hours later, it still looks great!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

The only amazing thing about this concealer is the price. I paid $28 for .2 oz.. yes, point 2 ounces for an oily ineffective concealer that doesn't last worth a darn.
Excellent color selection.

This concealer is really powerful. I have horrible dark circles and this stuff definitely helps. BUT it's really thick. If I look close up at my self after applying I can totally see it in all my Nocks and Crannies. I'm not sure if I would repurchase because of the price so I put a yes for now.

on 12/27/2015 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I purchased this concealer (the whole amazing face kit in fact) during the last VIB sale at Sephora, along with the NARS creamy concealer, the Lancôme Effacernes waterproof, and the MUFE HD concealer. I was in search of a new concealer as I was not completely satisfied with the MUFE HD I was using, and I read great reviews on MUA for the others.

Sadly, this was not the new HG concealer I was hoping. It's SO sticky!! Yes, it's really opaque and it covers everything, but it's thick, sticky and again... soo sticky! I tried setting it with the powder, setting it with HD powder, setting it with a spray, under or over foundation... and my lashes still stick to it and it doesn't look natural, at all. This will be going back to Sephora.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

One of the worst concealers I have ever used. This is very very oily, terrible for anything, even the undereyes. It remains very tacky even after set with powder. Does not last through sweat, and also is not as full coverage as advertised. Price is crazy.

Only point of redemption is that at least with the squeeze tube packaging I can get every last bit out. Not that that makes my heart hurt any less for the money I burned on this.