no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/08/2010

I like this product. It does help with fly aways, but I think another product would work just as well. I am on my second jar of it.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesHazel

fromOlom

Jul/04/2008

I use this product to keep down "flyaway" hairs - so far it has worked okay for me but my hair will begin to look crusty if I run my fingers through where it was applied. I'm not a fan of the packaging since I prefer a squeeze bottle. I bought this product years ago and I still have a little bit left so I guess the money I spent on it was worth it (I don't remember how much I …Read more

About reviewer (78 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

3.0

Jun/28/2005

So-so product- consistent with my expectations of L'Oreal. A very thick gel that is super sticky, but offers natural-to-slightly-firm hold. Works best on short hair, used sparingly. Not terrible; did not keep my cowlicks in place, though.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal

HairBlond

2.0

Nov/21/2001

This is a so-called fibre putty for a messy bedhead hair style. Trouble is, I have not found it to be nor a fibre nor a glue nor a putty texture. It is somehow of a thick gel that goes on a tad sticky, but does not make hair piecey or anything. Smell is medecinal. Save yourself 5$.

About reviewer (260 reviews)

Age19-24